My Sour Jar spell

That is true, cemetery dirt is very important and has to do with infernal workings. The Devil Quran has very powerful messages that you can use in your workings

:snake:

1 Like

Thanks for some lovely ideas on what to put into the ones Iā€™m building :slight_smile: personally I dont forget about the jar, I keep it on display and any time that person crosses my mind and negative emotions start bubbling, I shake the absolute shit out of it and channel all that rage into itā€¦its massively therapeutic lol :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Itā€™s really therapeutic to just visualise their entire life falling apart. Ahh :black_heart:

2 Likes

Exactly, best to do what feels right, I like to send all that negative shit back to where it came from, channel it to the jar (and thus them) to get it out and away from me :purple_heart: fantastic way to vent the rage as well lmao

1 Like

Pee is used for love spells. Like dogs, you can mark the other person as yours.

2 Likes

Ok so im pretty new but i really wanna do this sour jar. Any tips?

Can I use this to break up two people

Welcome @Sweta_Dhal It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so please click the link below and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

Yes you can

This is very helpful, I shall be using this combined with a truth spell to torment my abusive mother very soon. Finally may be able to get revenge. Thank you

1 Like

I have started on my jar. I donā€™t have mustard seeds or poppy seeds so I used siracha sauce instead. Thereā€™s vinegar and rusty nails too. All thatā€™s left is the graveyard dirt and picture of my abusive mother with her full name and date of birth on the back. The picture will be the last thing added to the jar. Iā€™m going to keep the jar around so I can shake it when I get mad at her again!

2 Likes

That looks beautiful. That that red colour adds some rage to it! Let me know how it goes!

2 Likes

Thank you. And I will. Every time I shake it I feel like some of my hatred leaves me and pours into the jar. I havenā€™t even added the graveyard dirt and picture yet.

I have added the graveyard dirt and picture and shaken it like a madman

2 Likes

What if you donā€™t have a Picture of the Person only full Name and Department shee works?

1 Like

how is this one coming? I was gonna get some dirt from bone yard, did you go online retailer route?

1 Like

I usually get mine from Amazon, because there really arenā€™t any graveyards I can go slinking around in at night, or any other time for that matter. Itā€™s been working for me so far. Itā€™s not that expensive either.

Just an alternative if you arenā€™t able to go to a graveyard.

1 Like

Any results
???

1 Like

I can. Im not sure which dirt to choose. Theres a girl who was murdered by a couple of gentlemen that she helped murder a small family here. Im reluctant to get her dirt because if i remeber correctly she did everything that was sneaky and conniving to make it happen but when it came to the deed she didnt actually do anything.
or
A couple of siblings that where executed for committing random murders.
It feels odd to even type any of this shit.
Which to pick? Betrayed pleasing sneaky woman or 2 little demon seeds lol

I went to a graveyard out of town that didnā€™t have any supervision because of how old it was. I told the spirits that I was using it on a person who really deserved it, told them how abusive the person was, and apologized for disturbing the spirits and asked that nothing be allowed to follow me home.

I was allowed to complete the jar and promised to slowly let go of my rage.

I was allowed to complete the jar with no repercussions. I keep it in my basement, told my family what it was and who it was cursing and told them to never ever open it. My family supported the jar despite being Christian because they hated the person the jar is for just as much as I do.

Every time I shake the jar when Iā€™m mad at that person, I feel my anger and rage for her pour into the jar and leave me a little bit at a time. I finally have a way to direct my anger at her without having to be anywhere near her.

Donā€™t know if itā€™s affecting the person directly because she lives on the other side of the state. But Iā€™ve been hearing some things on that end about how the people sheā€™s close to are starting to be affected by the jar which is what I wanted as well.

I even forget about the jar for weeks at a time before getting upset at the person, remembering the jar, and shaking it.