My revenge curse against a man who used sex magick to get me is working wonderfully!

I agree and it works even faster.
I’ve tried it.
Two of my relationships came to me through visualization.
I didn’t pick a particular person, but rather opened it to the world and usually people show up without me having to do much and much faster.
When I do I always visualize a match, someone whom I do not interfere with, there are hundreds of people around…there’s always plenty of matches for specific purposes.

5 Likes

Just putting it out there. To me the last two statements don’t line up with the first one.

Sounds to me he was having trouble far before you came along.

3 Likes

He received a very good lesson. But such destructions to remain permanent in his life…:slightly_frowning_face::slightly_frowning_face:

3 Likes

I think this is all good information and an accurate assessment of how it works - both ways. I don’t really see this as a 100% gendered issue, and it’s worth taking people as they come, adjust as necessary. I generally find men are more easy going and let things like this go faster though, and women are more likely to engage is vengeance magik - and use love spells for vengeance - regardless of whether the target used magik at all.

So, guys, you can use this info just as much to combat women doing this to you - and I think women are actually just as likely to so this in a ‘love’, and potentially more damaging than the lust route. I don’t care for the framing, I personally despise sex magic and relationships period, but the magikal content here is sound, imo.

I will add that to be fair, most men do want some kind of relationship - unfortunately for me, as an asexual aromantic I cannot find a partner, not male and certainly not female who only wants to be just friends that enjoy recreational sex, so I gave it up. 99.9% of humans want a connection, and most men won’t date you unless they feel something and they hate it that I feel nothing. That’s a different thing than having incompatible goals or changing their mind later. Humans want connection, always, it’s their thing.

You know what -people do change their minds. It’s human to do so, and maybe people who get rejected, women especially need to grow up and get over it instead of blaming everyone else for their emotions.

Women are picky by nature.
Sex for women is not physical but carries a HUGE and I mean HUGE amount of energy

Eh, women who say things like this are exactly why I don’t identify as a “woman”.
But technically this vessel is female, although the spirit is agender, so, please don’t presume to speak for all women; most, maybe, but not all.

6 Likes

Moving to sex magik category.

3 Likes

That is correct.
The issues that I shared about his life are long before me, he is now on his late thirties.
What I have focused on is on his “present” life… he has baggage, that’s another story and the curse from other women that he still carries.
Now I am not touching his finances because he has children and I don’t want to involve them, but those economic issues are baggage from his past actions and all his troubles are related to women.

And like I said, women always generally curse men, ask any woman how it feels to feel betrayed, scorned or manipulated? it’s an energy that erupts (very strong and powerful, similar to men wanting to punch another one in a bar! almost violent) but we do not take on violence, but that energy needs to go somewhere… we CURSE!!!
it’s a natural response.

Even religious people curse effectively!
except that religious people leave it to God to do what they consider justice… not take it upon themselves.

so all I’m saying basically is that in my case he met someone who now does magick too… but other women do not need to in order to curse effectively.
The energy is powerful, it’s not like you stole candy, you stole her energy and the curse
is stronger.
And after I learned his tactics and also the timeline of his life, I am sure he is carrying bad luck over bad luck due to women cursing him over and over again.

7 Likes

Just taught my students this a few days ago
Syncronicity!

4 Likes

THAT is where you need your basic concept of grace - every encounter he has with a chick is souring on him, he’s in a downward spiral where regardless of “who started it” he just experiences women as a source of pain. His own bitterness amply ensures this, lifetime after lifetime, he probably even incarnates to mothers who’ll screw him up extra just for lulz.

Fixing him up may ultiamtely be the bigger, nobler, course of action.

I have fixed up fuckwits like this and plan to soon undertake the biggest fix-up of all, of some of the most fucked up people on this planet, just so they stop being such colossal dickwads.

I don;t fucking WANT to as in, choosing between this and re-runs of Two And A Half Men + cheesecake, but sometimes you have to take one for the team and stop treating the symptoms, treat the cause.

Not saying YOU “should” or “must” do this, just spitballing. :smiley:

8 Likes

Some of this I am happy to see posted about. More need to express how it feels to be forced into sex with another AND how they happily destroyed that person who couldn’t manage to think with their brain.

However this got way way too preachy and I’m female but do NOT agree with this kind of man bashing femanism.
Men are born witches same as women, men do have emotional attachments from sex same as women, men are procreators same as women (hello, women couldn’t have kids without the other half).

Also, there’s nothing wrong with Sex Magick, it is the individual that corrupts it.
There are TONS of posts here about WOMEN trying to sexually dominate and control a man; it goes both ways, THAT is balance.

They don’t adjust, they bend it. The law of attraction can very much be controlled. It’s not easy, but do able.

15 Likes

Not true. I know women who keep their husband as abused pet slaves thanks to biased divorce - domestic violence law. Just screwed a Bitch who Enslaved her husband using Vashikaram mantra for decades and he is on the verge of going mad. ( And I STILL consider myself on the RHP ).

And there are whores too. Knew a Hot bhabi/ house wife ( feel sorry for the husband ) who has fucked over few thousand men within a decade or two at most. Starting from 12-13 year old boys to even 80 year old Grandpas. There will be bitches everywhere.

And not all men are Sex-addict manipulative player. I had my time of fun in college time but now just having a good heart felt conversation-chat attracts me more than just banging some whore in Red light district.

In short there is disgusting humans everywhere irrespective of gender.

16 Likes

Another thing I noticed. Why does so many magicians have such a meager protective measures against occult !. If he is competent enough to screw your sex chakra the least thing he is supposed to know/do is some serious protective measures. people are dumb. !

4 Likes

Is this why so many Indian members have a thing for “hot married women”?? :astonished:

4 Likes

Lol true some are so Narcissistic they don’t honestly think they can be touched. It’s what happened to the scum who screwed with me.

Felt knowing one, powerful love spell and using manipulative language was all that was needed in life.

Honestly though, @goku how many do we see here who don’t even know what shielding is but are hot to trot on those “get my ex back” spells lol?

6 Likes

Lol, no. I am more or less an brought up as an Orphan . So attraction towards older women is understandable. Sometimes it did get a bit too old and odd ! :expressionless:

4 Likes

Yea, another thing is there is always a way to bypass any given protection measures, ALWAYS. Or even a dozen of it ! So if you are picking a fight , always pick it knowing the potential of your enemy. King kong style chest banging isn’t a wise thing in this king of area.

5 Likes

Firstly I’m gonna state that I’m happy that you cursed that guy! It’s truly up to Witches to take justice into their own hands these days.

I’ve had two misadventures regarding Love Spells BUT I had very little interest in having sex with those girls. In both cases I desired a more deep soul kind of love. In the first scenario, she and I grew apart and it was obvious that nothing was ment to be. In the second sernario, Astarte advised me to leave her or there would be Blood and asked me nicely not to cast any love spells or have any Malicious thoughts to this girl, I listened and after I read your post, I realized that it’s because one God is connected to this girl.

Love Spells are no joke, as you have shown, it’s a risky and in my opinion it seems to have an impact on the person who was affected by the Spell. My advice would be to work with a Spirit to help you find a girl or a guy for either your one Night stand or commited relationship.

3 Likes

So you cursed a guy for using sex magick to get you attracted to him? How is that any worse than a guy doing any number of mundane things to get you attracted to him?

If you have proper protections, you won’t be affected by someone else’s sex magick. So it’s kinda your fault too tbh for not having proper protections against things.

As far as people he’s been with going a bit psycho, he most likely was an idiot who improperly cast his spells without proper limits.

When casting on other people, you should always have your intent clear and close down all avenues where it could cause an unwanted effect.

Blame the person, not the magick.

6 Likes

Victim blaming doesn’t sit well with me.
There are some that are fake gold diggers and I could care less about but there are others that do go through shit. It’s not okay to basically say they deserved it.
One court case the judge actually said the woman deserved it because her pant suit skirt was too short.
Sorry but fuck that shit.

As Goku (and many others said here before) there are always ways around things if someone wants it bad enough.
The idea she wrote about screwing a guy over for a love spell should not be shamed, we don’t encourage shaming those who selfishly cast such spells so this is no different.

3 Likes

This is a great topic, but because it may turn into a “battle of the sexes”/identity politics thread, I am going to close it, sorry but

As of 5th September 2018, the only subject – whether for debate or for magickal working groups, or sharing work done – that is prohibited is politics: specifically, topics whose title and/or main premise is party politics, direct and overt promotion of any form of identity politics, and comments about mass migration of persons of any group across national borders, be it for, against, or other.

This applies across all viewpoints, “left” and “right,” pro-authoritarian or pro-libertarian and all other views, and no bias will be shown in applying this policy, regardless of the known preferences of moderators/admins/other members. Because we are all human, and have our own views, but this matters:

• This is at the direct request of the forum owners and you can read Timotthy’s statement about that here.

Obviously the line at which something becomes political (especially in recent years, with the rise of identity politics as a mainstream topic) can be blurred, for this reason it will be general policy to separate any posts that venture into these areas and make them a PM conversation where people may continue the discussion in private, rather than drastic sanctions for crossing a line it is all-but-impossible to define.

This way, members are not having to hold their breath lest they mis-step, but obviously, don’t take the piss: goodwill shown, requires a good faith endeavour to stay within the lines.

• At all times content in the same thread that is not political will be conserved in situ as far as possible, which means that steering a topic someone dislikes into political waters will not result in that topic being locked, deleted, or made PM.

Profile Flair & Group Messages

You may discuss politics as much as you wish in a group private message. Just enumerate your political worldview in your About Me under Preferences on your Profile, give consent to participate in group chats, and chatters can add you to private group threads — and you may leave those chats any time also.

These are the words of Timothy, co-founder OF BALG. Simple concept, simple to apply. :wink:

If you have a pressing personal problem or concern regarding your own community or country that you know also touches upon migration, an identity politics or party political issue, and need help, if you wish to, contact @Lady_Eva – I have some idea of existing thoughts of members and may be able to steer you right on who to contact to form a working group. Likewise, if you have strong political views, experience with doing political/memetic magick, contact me and register an interest, I will strive to make sure people are able to connect as needed.

Finally, you may from time to time happen across posts from before this policy was in effect which have a markedly political content, and if that happens, please use the flag icon underneath the three dots … at the bottom of that post and use the flag for Off Topic, no-one will be sanctioned for posts that were of that nature before the policy was introduced, this is solely to protect new forum members from being misled as to what can be discussed by the existence of older threads and comments of this nature.

2 Likes