My revenge curse against a man who used sex magick to get me is working wonderfully!

Yea, another thing is there is always a way to bypass any given protection measures, ALWAYS. Or even a dozen of it ! So if you are picking a fight , always pick it knowing the potential of your enemy. King kong style chest banging isn’t a wise thing in this king of area.

5 Likes

Firstly I’m gonna state that I’m happy that you cursed that guy! It’s truly up to Witches to take justice into their own hands these days.

I’ve had two misadventures regarding Love Spells BUT I had very little interest in having sex with those girls. In both cases I desired a more deep soul kind of love. In the first scenario, she and I grew apart and it was obvious that nothing was ment to be. In the second sernario, Astarte advised me to leave her or there would be Blood and asked me nicely not to cast any love spells or have any Malicious thoughts to this girl, I listened and after I read your post, I realized that it’s because one God is connected to this girl.

Love Spells are no joke, as you have shown, it’s a risky and in my opinion it seems to have an impact on the person who was affected by the Spell. My advice would be to work with a Spirit to help you find a girl or a guy for either your one Night stand or commited relationship.

3 Likes

So you cursed a guy for using sex magick to get you attracted to him? How is that any worse than a guy doing any number of mundane things to get you attracted to him?

If you have proper protections, you won’t be affected by someone else’s sex magick. So it’s kinda your fault too tbh for not having proper protections against things.

As far as people he’s been with going a bit psycho, he most likely was an idiot who improperly cast his spells without proper limits.

When casting on other people, you should always have your intent clear and close down all avenues where it could cause an unwanted effect.

Blame the person, not the magick.

6 Likes

Victim blaming doesn’t sit well with me.
There are some that are fake gold diggers and I could care less about but there are others that do go through shit. It’s not okay to basically say they deserved it.
One court case the judge actually said the woman deserved it because her pant suit skirt was too short.
Sorry but fuck that shit.

As Goku (and many others said here before) there are always ways around things if someone wants it bad enough.
The idea she wrote about screwing a guy over for a love spell should not be shamed, we don’t encourage shaming those who selfishly cast such spells so this is no different.

3 Likes

This is a great topic, but because it may turn into a “battle of the sexes”/identity politics thread, I am going to close it, sorry but

As of 5th September 2018, the only subject – whether for debate or for magickal working groups, or sharing work done – that is prohibited is politics: specifically, topics whose title and/or main premise is party politics, direct and overt promotion of any form of identity politics, and comments about mass migration of persons of any group across national borders, be it for, against, or other.

This applies across all viewpoints, “left” and “right,” pro-authoritarian or pro-libertarian and all other views, and no bias will be shown in applying this policy, regardless of the known preferences of moderators/admins/other members. Because we are all human, and have our own views, but this matters:

• This is at the direct request of the forum owners and you can read Timotthy’s statement about that here.

Obviously the line at which something becomes political (especially in recent years, with the rise of identity politics as a mainstream topic) can be blurred, for this reason it will be general policy to separate any posts that venture into these areas and make them a PM conversation where people may continue the discussion in private, rather than drastic sanctions for crossing a line it is all-but-impossible to define.

This way, members are not having to hold their breath lest they mis-step, but obviously, don’t take the piss: goodwill shown, requires a good faith endeavour to stay within the lines.

• At all times content in the same thread that is not political will be conserved in situ as far as possible, which means that steering a topic someone dislikes into political waters will not result in that topic being locked, deleted, or made PM.

Profile Flair & Group Messages

You may discuss politics as much as you wish in a group private message. Just enumerate your political worldview in your About Me under Preferences on your Profile, give consent to participate in group chats, and chatters can add you to private group threads — and you may leave those chats any time also.

These are the words of Timothy, co-founder OF BALG. Simple concept, simple to apply. :wink:

If you have a pressing personal problem or concern regarding your own community or country that you know also touches upon migration, an identity politics or party political issue, and need help, if you wish to, contact @Lady_Eva – I have some idea of existing thoughts of members and may be able to steer you right on who to contact to form a working group. Likewise, if you have strong political views, experience with doing political/memetic magick, contact me and register an interest, I will strive to make sure people are able to connect as needed.

Finally, you may from time to time happen across posts from before this policy was in effect which have a markedly political content, and if that happens, please use the flag icon underneath the three dots … at the bottom of that post and use the flag for Off Topic, no-one will be sanctioned for posts that were of that nature before the policy was introduced, this is solely to protect new forum members from being misled as to what can be discussed by the existence of older threads and comments of this nature.

2 Likes