My Relationship with Archangel Raphael

@Unknown_Occultist

Feel free to do as you wish. I’m not suggesting everyone starts trying to have sex with him. Those types of relationships are personal and should develop naturally between everyone involved. But when they do develop I don’t think there’s any need to get hostile towards others who may have an intimate relationship with one spirit over another.

Most people want to get in touch with him for healing and I think that’s great.

Different people will get different vibes from spirits. Apolloyn for example has always felt platonic and brotherly towards me but many more people find him sexual

1 Like

Nothing was implied, just a personal thought. You do you.

1 Like

I WAS JUST THINKING ABOUT ENERGY HEALING WITH HIM :smiley:

2 Likes

Wow

1 Like

Beautiful article.

2 Likes

Just wanted to put this one out there. I believe many of us are acquainted with VK Jehannum. He has some very nice rites with angels. Like this one; Angelick Rites of the Healing Art. There are 3 of them.

Best,
Ch

3 Likes

Hello, last night i had a dream that i was becoming lucid, I was feeling a strong sensation in my solar plexus and started feeling as if though I was sinking into it, I saw what seemed to be the inside roof of a car warp and I saw me falling into a black portal as I said 3 times “I’m awake” and each time my voice warped deeper and sounded farther away and once I saw me fully engulfed into the black portal I just saw stairs and a basement like room and I saw a couch and a big brown tabLe a d the lighting was dim and i heard bells like dancing was happening (i dance with a chiffon belly dancer skirt in real life) I didnt see anyone but two guys but they were sitting and I could only see their faces with smiles they looked pretty casual, and I saw the black portal again and I then felt strong vibration on my entire body and ringing in my ears and I heard birds and bells (not my dancing belt) and I got scared and said two times “high viration” and it went black and I heard different voices at different tones, first was a really deep one and he was telling me “calm down everything is okay dont let my voice scare you,” then it went to a lighter tone from that one saying “you’re not ready to see us all but you’re ready to hear and feel us” and I felt like I needed to call upon arch angel Michael, and when I did the dark become lighter and I saw gold and a male body appear that was pale skin with traces of purple and he had light brown hair, hisnarms were open it seemed like his body was white energy so I didnt see an outfit, and he had a smile. His hair was medium length but looked like it was brushed slicked back, and I heard Godly like music and saw blue and gold fill the space behind him (the best I can describe it - when a king enters a room and they toot horns and play those huge pianos you see in church) and he said “I am Michael thank you for the honor you give me daily,” and I was so over taken by his presence I guess I was thinking sexually and he asked me “Do you wish to make love with me?” I replied very eager “yes please make love to me!” And I saw two energetic bodies come together and I felt a hand behind my low back and i was swirled on top of him, i could see only a table and our blue energetic bodies floating and he asked “what would you like?” I replied with “I’d like you to use your sword to cleanse my womb of past partners, and I want arch angel Rafael to heal me as well,” then i started thinking about a threesome with arch angel michael and Rafael is what I would really want. Then I was told “It is done” and I felt such sensation in my root and I felt a slight entrance inside my energetic womb, and my whole body felt strong sensation and I started thinking “is this wrong am I being lustful is this really arch angel michael or am I being tricked with a demon?” And all the fear and over thinking pulled me back from the entire situation and everything went black and I guess I fell asleep because my body wasn’t feeling all the sensation and sunken energy like before as if though I was sinking into myself. My dream went to me being told about music abilities being unlocked in my file, (I have been telling my altar I wish to see my akashic record) and I visualized myself playing the guitar and inwas just hearing beautiful music I was creating (in real life I dont know how to play but I know i have the musical ability in my dna) and my dream continued to physical body advice but point being I woke up and wrote my experience, and googled if it was okay to be sexual with an arch angel, I scrolled not typing any page until I saw yours and I have been reading your journal entries and I know nothing is for no reason. This all just happened to me last night and I know it is something I can’t talk about with anyone in my current physical world because they see arch Angel’s as holy beings and lust is not something they would partake in. I myself thought the same ,maybe not extremely but it was underlying in my subconscious which is why I couldn’t allow myself to fully release to the experience and I pushed myself out of it. Recently on my altar I was guided to make half of it for my spirit team, arch angels, dieties, fairies, dragon energy, spirit guides animals, ancestors, elements, and the other half for my sensuality, and I have my carnelian yoni egg, along with partnered Crystal’s of a (masculine) green calcite, (feminine) orange calcite, and I was also guided to order an obsidian yoni wand which will be here Saturday. (I know I am saying a lot of information but I intuitively feel it necessary to state) I felt the power in adjusting and creating my altar to be this way now honoring not only spirit but my womb and self, and I am wondering if perhaps me asking for rafael and coming across you with Rafael in an intimate what seems to be a partnership along with mentorship is what may be coming towards me now? I have been asking for a mentor that can teach me, I have been asking for a love with a masculine that is healing and loving that together we can grow and learn together, as well as asking to open my psychic abilities more especially in the dream astral world. - Small background on me I was raped at 15 by two men and again by separate 2 men at 16 then by one guy which i ended up dating for 3 years which became sexually abusive from the ages 16-18, and it caused my womb to close down sexually. I am still learning to allow myself to fully open up and allow ,myself to feel orgasm, I believe this obsidian wand is really going to help me not only cleanse my womb (I’ve done yoni steams before along with cord cutting rituals and womb healing mediations) so I am not surprised I pushed back when I felt energetic sensation in my womb during my experience last night. I came to my awakening at 18, I am now 20 turning 21 this year, and at 18 I saw a demon onto of me raping me when i entered the astral world for the first time (i tried to run before I could crawl when jumping into my spirtual abilities) and in 2019 i had 5 demons attached to me along with them pretending to be angels and trying to get me to sell my soul to them for money and fame. My grandmother was guided back into my life by my passed on mother and her husband does reiki and hypnosis. I told him my experience and thank god I was in the forest because nature helped me not make the deal the moment it was offered, and he was doing reiki on me and I told me arch angel michael will help if I call him. Together I saw those demons get banished, I did a deep cleansing in my studio apartment and physical body, I just tend to get PTSD when it comes to sexual encounters astrally, but I know I am very protected and at a high vibration so I am trying to shift that fear because I know astral work is strong in my spiritual gifts and last night having that experience brought me happiness to know I am finally being opened up to it after a long time of deep heart healing with Rafael and cleansing with michael. I know I went into a huge explanation but I feel like this is right to come to you about this entire situation. I dont know how to privately message so I am just replying to the journal entry. I am open to any advice and insight you have for me, thank you for listening.

3 Likes

@godessence

So first there is a lot to unpack here. I will pm you with my thoughts or reply here if you are unable to pm yet

Second I see its your first time here on the forum so the rules require you post an introduction publically on the forum not in a journal

Third I understand that mainstream religion has boxed us into thinking angels are too holy to be sexual and when people encounter them in this way its actually very distressing that’s why I started sharing my experience here and I’m glad its helping and reaching others like yourself

It also completely ignores mythological refrences to them literally having sex with women and creating half human hybrids known as nephilim

So there is actual basis for this in angelic lore if more people just did their research

Fourth Becoming more comfortable with our sexuality can definitely be a healing process and that’s just a little bit of what my journey has taught me so far and it sounds like you are learning that way as well I reccomend a great book you can get on Amazon cheap around $11 called “Come as you are” that sifts through all the negative programming we take in around sex as women how it affects our sex drives and how to reclaim it in a way that is healthy and beneficial

Thank you for your letter

4 Likes

Can you message me when you get y bf e chance I have no idea how too on here but I’d live to chat if youd find the time.

Whoa that art is amazing. Interesting ritual too. I sent you a message via text (sorry for the delay. I’ve been getting so many customer requests since the CV I haven’t seen messages in days). On the Natal chart, if the first site wasn’t totally what you were hoping for, they have a Natal chart reading on Astro.com as well.

1 Like

@anon18450039

That’s ok good to hear from you. Thanks for your compliment on my rituals! The artwork I found on google as with most the art in my journal

Magick from the Heart*

Let’s face it balg is a great place to get triggered or trigger someone else either on purpose or by accident. I’ve been doing a lot of thinking about how to approach one of my biggest triggers and pet peeves here that I see over and over and over and not very likely to go away because at the end of the day sometimes we have to agree to disagree

Rather than dive into alllllllll the nooks and crannies of this I’m going to keep it simple before signing off for awhile for my own sanity’s sake.

When we try to tap into the world unseen our experiences are going to be subjective. That means they actually can’t be proved one way or another

My experiences and personal gnosis can contradict yours and yours can contradict mine.

And if you experiment with a variety of systems those systems will inevitably contradict each other unless YOU the operator find a way to bridge those contradictions even if its as simple as keeping one technique you learned and tossing the rest.

You create your own world view which is going to influence everything you do including magick and if you’re clinging to systems that contradict your world view then why? Why are you clinging to them? There are other systems you can tap into. Maybe on some level you still believe it and aren’t ready to give it up? Not yet.

That’s ok but be honest with yourself

I’m bringing this up to say that people fight for their world view however poorly hashed out it is. They will get triggered and they will talk as if their subjective experiences are fact.

No matter what realm you’ve traveled to what royalty you’ve met or who told you what

It’s not absolute fact its not the one true cosmology

Its just your experience of it

That’s why I try to stay open when explaining my subjective experiences with the other side. Why I even give the other person options on how to view it or what to do with the techniques I’ve learned.

But because I’m so open minded its getting harder and harder to share what I’ve learned here when others just aren’t.

So I will leave you with this video where Koetting touches on why magick should be from your heart not your head

2 Likes

Good job.

1 Like

Get Over It

I actually just wanted to take a moment to address some things thrown out on this thread here which is now closed for 12 days making it so I can’t respond to anyone directly and in 12 days I probably won’t care too so yeah I’m addressing this now on my journal

1. Wow it sure is getting hard to say anything here without people jumping down your throat which is also something I touched on in my last post

Again my experience will negate yours yours will negate mine because this entire process is subjective

If you want something more objective to lawfully lynch people by then you want a religion pick one be my guest! Go right ahead there’s plenty to choose from

Personally I got away from religion for a reason and it was this thought policing bs right here

1. Never said anyone was jealous or that you should start summoning entities purely with the motive of having sex with them I’ve actually NEVER summoned an entity for sex…this is just something that happened and I shared my experience because it was a question I kept seeing posted over and over on the forum

Could it be dangerous? Possibly and again I never reccomended anyone do this.

But can magick itself be dangerous? Probably

But is going outside your house dangerous? Definetly!!

1. If you buy into the idea its disrespectful to think an angel is sexy or handsome or to have experiences with them other people might not approve of then you’re buying into the thinking that

Sex is bad

Angels are too holy for sex

And monotheistic mentality

Go back to it feel free!

But I know my experiences don’t line up with it and so yeah I reject schools of thought that don’t answer my questions about what I experience in life whether it be the mundane or the other wordly

Because your world view whatever it is should actually answer those questions

1. The geniune article vs a parasite vs a thought form

So on this note as someone who grounds their practice in Jungian psychology and archetypes out of the very real necessity the spirit world doesn’t drive me bonkers

I think everyone who encounters anything is facing at least to some degree a personal thoughtform better known as a psychological archetype which can be found literally everywhere

Don’t get me wrong I view the spirit world as very real but I see it as both a within and without type of deal not one or the other.

You can go within and meet a spirit guide aka archetype in your dreams meditations etc and it connects you to a very real energy that simultaneously exists outside yourself

I believe this is explained by the collective unconscious and its why we can heal people through our rituals/thoughts/prayers, it’s why we can download information with no previous way of knowing about it etc

And between that and quantum physics that’s the closest I can personally come to an objective answer on this matter.

But just as my personal opinion

I think if you believe in a version of Michael, Raphael or whoever that is so inaccessible only you and the select few people you approve can access it aka the geniune article then you believe in a very ego centric idea

And that’s cool that’s your opinion and truthfully we all need some way to inflate our egos to a healthy degree but don’t jump down other people’s throats now your ego is going unchecked

So check it

And on parasites

Its possible parasitic entities exist yes.

Vampirism is about feeding off other people’s energy on purpose and there’s alll kinds of way to do this and everyone does it to a degree

But I think they exist more as breaking off from other people and you’re probably in more danger of someone you know sending you ill will and feeding off you than you are jusy randomly encountering one

And when something does try to suck you dry or attack you you will know it You really don’t have to guess at it

But I do think if you’re of the mindset that you could encounter one at the drop of a hat then you probably will

I do whole heartedly agree though that any spirit you encounter should challenge your idea of them and thats a sign you’ve encountered something geniune

Because at the very least it means you’ve dug deeper into your subconscious and now you’re getting somewhere that will lead to growth

On the flip side if a spirit shows up exactly how you’ve always expected them to be then you’re only tapping into a surface level of your consciousness and should dig deeper because if you had all the answers on that bare minimum surface level you wouldn’t need magick you wouldn’t have to look inside yourself at all

3 Likes

I’m so sick of people behaving like that I could just gag. They even had the nerve to call those of us with angel partners low level, young fangirls!

You know what? If you look at my intro you will see I’m 32. You will also see I’ve been doing magic for 17 years.

Do I know everything? Certainly not. But I do know that what I’m experiencing is genuine. I’ve found too much historical evidence to back it up. That means that other people in history have experienced the exact same thing.

So yeah I’ve started being more private too. I had no idea how closed minded people are in the magic community. And that they still hold on to monotheism. If they want to do that, it’s fine, but don’t push your ideals on other people. The point of this place is to show your experience and provide assistance. And now?! It’s about who is better than the other and who is right, which is ridiculous. And completely discrediting anyone with genuine experience, just because it doesn’t match with monotheistic beliefs. We’re all different. Our experiences will be different yet similar.

Like it or not, we experience this. I fuck an angel. So drag me to the gallows, stone me, burn me at the stake. I agree with @anon2593031 get over it!

1 Like

A job well done .

1 Like

Good Bye Balg

Before my account gets wiped out because it will. I am taking a moment to thank everyone who made me feel welcome during my stay here

It has become obvious to me however it is time to leave and move on when I sign out I am not coming back.

I am not leaving because I did anything wrong it is not admission of guilt. I am not leaving because I am weak and intimidated by the bullies here.

I am leaving because my philosophy does not have room here at balg…because I can not talk about my research findings,techniques and experiences with people of an open mind. I’ve been here long enough to feel out where the vast majority of balg stands and I respect your views and your right to them but they are not mine. I have simply out grown coming here and there’s more for me away from here than there is if I stay.

1 Like

I’m sure it does and there are many people who would enjoy learning what you have discovered and hearing your experiences. Please think twice before you leave, but if this is truly the path you have chosen then I wish you all the best in future endeavours.

Sorry, I had to edit as I made some typos.

I wish you all the luck in the world.

1 Like

Hmmm, too bad, I have imagined what fun it would be to fuck Raphael, although, it would kind if be like fucking my doctor just to give him an extra thank you.