My Relationship with Archangel Raphael

I decided to start a journal here where I will post about what my relationship with him is, like any art work that may remind me of him, some background/lore and perhaps most importantly the magick I’m learning from him. Bottom line I am trying to give myself some flexibility here and not limit myself.

Here’s some of the things he has taught me and we are currently working on -

How to open up psychic senses

Astral travel

Selenomancy

How to create magickal rituals and a personal system that works for you

Cursing

Blessing

Psychic vampirism

Necromancy

Sigils

Alchemy

Astrology

How to work with the elements and cardinal directions

Energy healing

Sex Magick

Mind control/Hypnosis

The 7 doors of magick

I don’t claim to be an expert Compared to him I am still but learning my abcs but we all have to start somewhere If this is the type of thing that interest you You are more than welcome to stop by

35 Likes

What it’s like learning magick from him

This pretty much sums it up

11 Likes

How do i start working with Raphael for my healing? Thanks in advance

1 Like

Very interesting. If you find out some good stuff about opening the astral senses, share if you will. Good luck to you. Much love to you and Raphael.:heart:

3 Likes

Opening up your psychic senses & Energy Healing

[Part 1 Awaken your senses]

Based on the replies from you guys I figure this is a good place to start. It really pays to spend time opening up all senses that you possibly can. This will take your craft a long way no matter what type of magick you perform whether it’s healing or astral travel or something else entirely.

First it’s good to know there is a wide range of forms that these extra senses can take.

Few people will have all of them but at least you can begin to identify the ones you have or come most naturally. For a really good list with a description of each one you can check out this source here

Just a few mentioned are: divination, clairaudience,claircognizance,astral travel,biokensis and so many others

I have no doubt others exist that are not on this list we just haven’t learned to tap into them yet

The more you work with any sense available to you the more others awaken on their own.

But if you don’t have any that come naturally that’s ok too you can still awaken something and that’s where you start.

My whole life I possessed some form of psychic ability. Actually I had more as a kid than I do know. As a child I could hear and see spirits. I knew deep knowledge about myself and the universe and those around me.

The thing is I would say things that disturbed the adults around me. I was frightened of the entities that would visit me and no one believed me about them.

After more than one incident where I was just absolutely horrified by what visited me. I shut everything down. I turned off these senses. I did this to survive. I still haven’t regained my second sight to the ability I had it then although it’s better than it used to be

But I was never able to lose my ability to hear. Being psychically blind made me more empathic and sensitive to energy signatures. Just like being physically blind enhances other senses.

To be clear if you have second sight don’t go poking your eyes out to discover other heightened senses. Build on what you have.

So even though I possessed some natural ability. No one told me what it was. No one gave me a name for it and because I shut everything down I had to learn how to reawaken them. So I can empathize with those starting at ground zero.

Working with an entity can awaken or reawaken your senses faster than working by yourself. I tried and tried on my own but Apollo befriended me at 16 and told me where to start

Take up a divination

Doesn’t really matter what kind. I started out with cards and a pendulum. I see and hear a lot of other magicians report that this also gave them a firm foundation. Our intuition is like a muscle and the more we use it the stronger it gets. Divination gives us a concrete practice to work with. We can touch a pendulum we can touch cards. It just works

1. Meditation

Meditation is not about clearing your head and becoming void of thought. It’s about learning to focus. A big part of magick is learning how to focus our will. Meditation also helps get us in touch with what our own energetic bodies feel like. I don’t doubt the existence of my aura or soul because it’s something I can tangibly feel just like I can feel my arm. This didn’t happen overnight this happened with practice

There are many free guided meditations on you tube and it’s a really good place to start.

When you have a thought enter your head don’t ignore it acknowledge it let it move on.

Or even better if you are doing a silent unguided meditation figure out where this thought is coming from and then where did that incident start that caused the thought in the first place. Unravel everything like a ball of string until there’s nothing left.

1. Yoga

Yoga is a physical practice that helps align our chakras and energetic bodies. To be clear there are other energy systems out there. This is just the one I use that works for me. It’s possible physical exercise in general helps.

Often when we’re not physically healthy we are also suffering from some kind of energy block.

Exercise first then meditate. The reason for this is that you won’t be bothered by a stiff neck or back and create a distraction within your meditation. You’re body will be ready and willing to relax.

1. Binaural beats

Take some time to study how our brains go from delta alpha beta theta gamma waves. Binaural beats which you can easily find on youtube help our brains make that shift. Just like switching gears in a car if you’ve ever driven stick.

Delta is when we’re asleep

Beta is when we’re awake and stressed out and unfortunately where most of us spend our time

Alpha is supposed to be our natural state. It’s a very relaxed state that helps us engage with our intuition and come up with our best ideas

Gamma is an elusive state that few get in. Gamma is when we are extremely focused. It also helps connect you to a universal consciousness what we might call The All

Theta takes us out of our bodies and prepares us for astral travel. It’s also good for pain. Tight muscles melt like butter here.

Apollo gave me the exercise weights but Raphael took my senses to a new height. He not only took over as my astral guide but he spent time with me coaxing me out from an awake state so I could learn what that felt like. And while it doesn’t happen every day. I’ve had some intense astral travels starting from that awakened state. Most of my travels however happen while I’m dreaming and I’ve learned to trust that. He also fed me the information about how to switch gears in my brain. I learned that directly from him not any article I read. So I was really impressed when I heard Koetting talk about it too.

1. Work with your dreams

By no means do you have to be a lucid dreamer and learn how to control your dreams. Just journal them and look for the messages behind them. Stop treating your dreams like random nonsense and treat each one as a meaningful puzzle. The more you learn to speak the language of dreams the more clearly your dreams speak back.

Until you find yourself not merely dreaming but traveling with your senses intact. Able to feel touch taste and make decisions around you just like if you were if you were awake. But this isn’t the same as lucid dreaming. You’re still going to interact with entities the way you would interact with people here. While yes you can create things and magick is easier here. You only have so much leeway to control the mind of another sentient being the same as here. The good news there’s also only so much they can do to you.

Lucid dreaming is a closed box a virtual reality where you can practice your skills what I’m talking about is real astral travel that will start to happen naturally when you fall asleep.

1. Visualisation

Not just a feel good tool of pop psychology. This is fundamental. The more we’re able to visualize and be creative the more magick we can perform. Visualisation is a tool that helps us funnel and direct energy in accordance with our will

1. Trust Yourself

There will always be someone to challenge what you know and what you can do. Or you might doubt yourself more than anyone else does. But learn to trust yourself because at the end of the day who else can you trust? No one is going to have your best self interest at heart more than you do

[Part 2 Energy Healing]

It’s not as hard as you think and your patient heals themselves. Of course I’m also coming at this from the background of a reiki healer.

What you’re really doing is directing energy at your patient and then your patient intelligently decides how to use it. They don’t have to be an experienced mage either. This is instinct. Just like when you put a band aid on you don’t have to think about how to grow new skin over the cut your body just does it. All you did was give the energetic band aid to your patient.

I was having a particularly bad day today. My boss said something to me that made me genuinely sad while at work. I actually get along with my boss so this was almost as bad as a good friend telling you they’re disappointed in you. But on the bright side I learned something new I can share with you guys. It’s a form of energy healing anyone can do you don’t have to be a reiki master to do it

To heal a broken heart

Close your eyes

Put your hand on your heart

Take a deep inhale through your nose, exhale through a sigh

Relax

As you inhale imagine taking in white light energy, exhale letting the light flow to your heart

Hold and focus on the white light as long as you need

Now imagine the light changes color from white to green

Breathe and allow the green light to flow into your heart through your breath

Hold and focus on the green light as long as you need

Imagine the light changes color again from green to white

Allow the light to flow to your heart through your breath

Take a deep inhale, exhale through a sigh

Open your eyes

And here’s another one for physical pain. I did this with a client recently at work. An elderly lady who was having pain everywhere and practically skipped away when we were done.

For managing physical pain

Sit down with your patient and get into a focused state beside them. Connect your energy to theirs. (An easy way to do this if you can’t feel it is to ask your spirits to connect to theirs) Ask them to take deep inhales and exhale through their mouth. Relaxing everything. Ask them to imagine a white light hitting the problem area of their body. Imagine the pain melting away. And while you’re asking them to visualize this for themselves visualize it for them.

The way you word your speech counts. Tell them that they’re pain is melting away. Tell them they feel ok. This is a hypnotic suggestion and it works. They want to feel better so they’ll take your suggestion. Hypnosis in this way is actually very easy to pull off.

Hope this answers some of your questions and thanks for reading. If you try these exercises let me know how it works for you

28 Likes

Wow that’s a beautiful journal ! Lots of wonderful information and amazing details.
Thank you for sharing really appreciated :+1:

3 Likes

I already have astral sense which is open. But the see what i consider the lowest level of astral realm usually when i am half awake half asleep. How do i develop this.

Nice! I think i have open astral see and i see astral creatures when i half awake half asleep. But it lasts only for half a minute. How do i develop this.I also have constant buzzing in my my ears for years. I got checked by a doctor. Says everything fine. Are spirits trying to communicate with me?. Man i am so lost right now.

1 Like

According to the Biblical lore, it is Gabriel that sounds the horn of Judgement Day, not Raphael. Where did you learn it is supposedly him?

1 Like

You can google it I’ve never heard it’s Gabriel it’s always been Raphael anytime I’ve ever read about it from any source

1 Like
4 Likes

Within Islamic eschatology, Israfil is traditionally attributed to a trumpet, which is poised at his lips, and when God so commands he shall be ready to announce the Day of Resurrection.

Here’s mine I suppose this is more disputed than I realized. I’ve read this in various other sources as well

(Sorry thought I had the link there)

1 Like

Hmm I suppose there might also be a slight difference in judgement day vs resurrection day

Two different horns for two different times possibly

Thank you for the info it’s the first I’ve ever heard about it

I have never read of Raphael blowing the horn in any source, only Gabriel.

However, in the Bible, the trumpeter is never actually identified, and in Judaism, the trumpeter is named as either God Himself, or sometimes the archangel Michael.

Similarly to the Bible, Israfil is never mentioned by name as the trumpet blower in the Quran, but is commonly assumed to be the unnamed angel. Some sources also equate him to Uriel, rather than Raphael.

I have just learned something new. Apparently, the concept of Gabriel blowing the horn at Judgement Day was never explicitly a thing until 1382, where he was identified in De Ecclesiae Dominio by John Wycliffe.

Two hundred years later, it was part of John Milton’s Paradise Lost, which is probably where most people get the idea from.

3 Likes

Yeah angels go unnamed a lot and trying to uncover their full identities can be tricky. We do the best we can and go from there

I think a lot of it has to do with monotheism trying to give as much power as possible to God as an entity

Give too much credit to the angels and you basically have polythiesm again

That’s just how I see it

I appreciate your contribution to the conversation/knowledge

1 Like

There is also art dating back to the 1400’s in Armenia that depicts Gabriel blowing his trumpet as the dead rise from their grave so that most likely had influence on the idea as well.

All we know for sure, is that It’s an angel that blows the trumpet at the End of Days, according to most sources. The identity of that angel is apparently up for debate. lol

Great conversation, thanks!

3 Likes

THIS. My thoughts exactly.

2 Likes

Update

I admit it’s been awhile since I’ve studied the kabalah. Last time I looked into it I know for sure I found many refrences that placed Raphael firmly within Hod (mercury). Some dispute this as being under Michael’s rulership and say that Raphael instead rules over Tiphareth (beauty) but then again some people say this is also Michael (Michael stop hogging stuff!)

Personally Hod makes sense to me given the rest of his nature and my experience and previous research. (But I definitely think he’s beautiful enough to rule over the sphere of beauty)

It’s important to keep in mind that there are different systems out there even all under the umbrella of angels and monothiesm and they don’t always agree

I know for sure the numbers of angels are also disputed and it’s hard to see anyone agree on even how many archangels there are.

I’ve given the associations that make the most sense to me based on my experience and research. But ofcourse I encourage you to do your own research as well get in touch with this entity and have your own experiences

My goal is to be as honest and thorough as possible

3 Likes

Yeah, Raphael and Michael both have Solar and Mercurial aspects so it’s common to find them swapping places in the grimoires. From what I understand in terms of the Qabalah, though, Raphael is the angel of the sphere of the Sun (Tiphareth) whereas Michael is the angel of the path of the Sun (Resh).

Nice write-up BTW! :+1:

2 Likes

I’ve been embraced by both demons and angels. Lord Lucifer has held me close, and Azazel…did something else.

All of them have given me knowledge, and all of them are great beings to be around.

So there’s no reason for people to suspect that a being like Raphael, who has helped me immensely in the past, could not teach necromancy, likewise, a being of Darkness such as Azazel could not teach Healing Arts. It’s simply a matter of preference and what these beings are known for doing overall.

Samael can very easily show you how to create spiritual poisons as well as how to administer the antidotes, that’s only one singular aspect. I have found him to be very wise, and his counsel to be invaluable to my personal rise to power.

Lucifer’s aspects are mini, and it’s very difficult to nail him down to one singular aspect. To Simply call him a teacher is a waste of breath and time, but I’m going to stop myself before I go into gushing about him anymore.

my point is that all of these beings that we work with are complex and multifaceted oh, and we cannot limit them to what was written in one ancient grimoire decades or centuries ago that only covers one or two of their aspects. We have to find our own paths, write our own books, so that future generations of sorcerers can learn from our mistakes as well as our triumphs in this field.

One day, whenever magic and sorcery are recognized as being real things, our words will become academic.

7 Likes