My Qliphoth Journal 1

21rlth day of Practice in Kombination of volunteering(1)
Beginning:19:56 Ending:

Qlipoth Meditation:40min
Was a lil disrupted bc things happening in my life too much actually. But… trough the gotten Sigil it soothes me and opened up some sort of first layer. Than I focused on my newly gotten Sigil.Lil progress.
Qlipoth rite Lillith Gamaliel:29
It is done properly but my mind today ain’t that straight how I wanted to be due to the happenings that where (private) quiet messing with me.
Whole minutes : 69

End Note :Well it was visually and so on a bit watered down because today I am not that in the right mindset due to tiredness and something that happened I lost something precious financially related… But well everything will be allright again I must just put my work in.

1.Gedebriel
2.Materiell
3.Lapreziel.
4.Idexriel
5.Alephriel
6.Lapraeziel

Channeled Sigil for the spirits chants.

I got from naamah spirit chant also some channels once

Didn’t keep the note up from yesterday bc of my Art Akademia today it will come.

22th day of practice
Beginning:22:00 Ending:22:50

Qlipoth meditation:12/13

Well not of much change or hapenings.
Qlipoth rite lilith gamaliel:24

Felt a strange inner tingling of my left side of my brain.

Whole minutes 49

End note :
A little activation of some of the left side of the brain apparently unintentional or not counciously in due.

23th Day of practice in combination of Volunteer Work)

Beginning: 23:02 Ending:23:41

Qlipoth meditation:12/11~23
Qlipoth Rite:15
Whole minutes:38

End Note :

24th day of practice in Kombination of Volunteer work (3)
Beginning:21:44 Ending:22:42

Qlipoth Meditation:12/25
(I concentrated of Morphiuses Sigil and rite)
I felt like I was pulled more and more into a like yidish side unto the Qlipoth in my vision(how can I explain like from the sephira of yesod unto the qlipha gamaliel it was like a fall door) . There was a raw made golden Plato on it an Engraved Hexagram. It opened like a book. There I saw papyris, pages scrolls unfold me it’s scryptures alphabet unknowing to me looks like a mixture of Arabic and aegybtian sign language together in a strange and alien way. I also felt somethin alien communicated with me also like in waves and frequenzys(I could only describe it in that way) so strange…
Qlipoth Rite:4/16 (Michal. W. Ford’s)

Whole Minutes:57
In the trinity practice I feel like I am doing more and more a good job at visualizing and empowering the scorging black flame I feel it’s imediat impact and energy flow and vibration. I feel it is doing its job!
End Note :
Very well I am feeling like with time there is change insiflde me but these changes I will anoint them more at the end of the journey of Gamaliel workings.

25th Day of Practice in Kombination of Volunteer work (4)
Beginning: 20:41 Ending:21:34

Qlipoth meditation : 10/22
Clearance of Emotional burdens. Focused my attention to my gotten Sigil in my minds eye. No clear pictures and visions as of yet.
Qlipoth Rite:19
I feel more and more aligned with the forces of the dark moon. Strange air has breeze me at the end. Forces are reacting.
Whole Minutes:51

End Note :

I feel it is taking root in me and its vibration and current. I am more aware of my dreams and of such…

Didn’t keep today’s note up had many other privat thinks to do

Again…

Welp I see that my online note keeping will be for now not that alltogether bc I really must do many thinks like usually. I make these notes in my Rite itself so…

But I keep the workings up to this day i didn’t skipped ONE day I only don’t note it down here for a while.

I practice it improvised in my car trough Visualistation and my vocal cords as good as it can be. No bounderys right? Welp if thinks doesn’t go this way it usually worked. Than in some other ways it will.So Yea. I STILL PRACTICE!

Today I had a strange dream(I have since I started this workings many strange dreams but this one was interesting)

I was goin in a apartment it looked like that of my best friends apartment I was beginning living there but instead my friend there was someone different in there. I senced it was some autorative or master figure dressed in a black robe gave me some scholar vibes also.

He had a big modern white board where he can draw some examples. Then I cleaned up and maked my little apartment more livable. Afterwards I decided to make a visit to him. (He really lived like 6 or 7 feet away from my apartment)

The door was open and there he stands ready besides his big white board. Looked at me in a judgemental way and he could really read my minds question. So he figured he took his green or magic drawer and in seconds draw a body in alignment with the kaballah on there alll in colors.

And it should represent me in some way he than in each body parts especially fingers. And stomach I mean EVERY body part of mine was like he draw these in seconds filled with strange creatures looked like a mixture of naked mole rat with ant eater with humanoid eyes with little spiky hairs on top. Not everyone but most.And had a evil look in their eyes.

And he said in some way that the Transfiguration was complete or successfull than I was like a lil shocked so to say or I didn’t belief it in some way and went hurily on my apartment back.

The end.

It looked something like that but without the meanings and such only the structure. Withe these creatures in there and between.

29th day if practice in Kombination of Volunteer work (8)
Beginning :08:46 Ending :09:26

Qlipoth rite:39 min

End Note :Due to an in beggining interruption trough family. It distorted everything a lil bit I performed it to the end.

30th day of practice in Kombination of Volunteer work (9)

Beginning:22:53 Ending:23:40

(V. Work) Qlipoth meditation:8/20
Only got a light glymbse and vision into Gamaliel realm. Thoughts and body almost fully under control and relaxed in practice.
(M. W. Ford work) Qlipoth rite:16.
Toned it down a bit bc I’m not alone… Felt that my third eye is getting in alignment more with this Gamaliel current like a synergy string or energy string trough the third eye producing like a pathway or tunnel or gateway sontonsay between the world’s. Or maybe it slis more open than usually due to Halloween alltogether.
Whole minutes:44

End Note :
Well I am getting thinks more in order but not materially whise so to say. More like internally than externally…

31th Day if practice in combination of Volunteer Work (10)

Beginning:21:31 Ending:21:56

Qlipoth Rite (whole) :24/

End Note:
It is not like It wasn’t effektive previously but now I feel like it makes for me now more fun alltogether to do it. Bc if I look back there are defenetly changes that are influenced by these workings that makes trough that me more passionate to do these…

Today was a fun day nothing more to say…

32th day of practice in Kombination of Volunteer work (11)

Beginning:21:38 Ending:22:23

Qlipoth Rite(in one~whole) :20/25:45min
The whole formal and vocal rite was performed. The switch unto start is on. The energys are aligned. In meditation came into these middle ground again of sleeping and waking is it called a meditative state at that point? I think so if you are actually aware. And there was like Demonic humming In the background meanwhile all my earthly impressions are fleetin befor me in a unjudged and Indifferent way.
End Note :The whole performance wasn’t out of the ordinary but solidly and quickly finished.

Today it was reeaally weird.

I started again normally working bc I had for a week freetime wakation.

When I work I usualy really work hard on myself Also at the same time wich cost a lot of energy.

But I had an extra day of wakation bc my workplace due to Corona must do some intern regulations. After Monday wich I worked also.

I was really tired and figured I get up at 6:30 wich I only did to take a piss fill my water bottle and go nabbing again. (I tried)

There I dreamed I had a big Fight with my family brother and father and was really pissed.

Than I got up did what I did above go again schleep schleep than I dreamed my dog was finnaly murdered by syringe to end his suffering(privat) I cried also for real (lil real tears) but I schleept again.

Than I was a proud and self esteemed guy who had his shit together and had two living places)(many) . One I selled to a family wich the brown skinned baby decided with its happiness of being there when she checked the toilet paper (which changed in colors to white to light yellow and deep purple) and was happy and laughed.

All these dreams followed by

Music in the background.
:joy:

You feel me?!

It’s actually funy reading that meanwhile the music plays.

33th day of practice in Kombination of Volunteer work (12) als with pre rite(privat)

Beginning:20:10 Ending:21:22

Pre Rite:25min
meditation: 20min
Cleaned my aura and mind. Concentrated the negative energy unto the Enemy.

Qlipoth Rite (whole) : 23
Well the Visualistation where mire vague. But a lil energy was certainly generated. Making a bit progreas

Whole minutes:69(fir the gig)

End note:
Well everything was well done except the Visualistation this time but we’ll… Let’s movin on!