My promised Islamic grimoire translation

The Seven Ifrits-An unique Islamic grimoire sorry for delay, now you can have a free unique grimoire! you can find this too short, but believe me this text is cancer. I had to make some simplifications. This originally wrote in Ottoman Turkish, which means its full of turndown sentences and a ton of weird phrases.Also this book is very old. Not a modern grimoire.I believe you can use these Ifrit’s symbols and names to call forth them.If you try, share your experiences! https://ufile.io/cjbmf

14 Likes

Thanks!!

Thanks!

This is awesome! Although I have a question. So it’s been stated fasting, certain clothing, and Halal are recommended. What are the ritual set up and tools recommended or required? I’m familiar with rabbinical/Kabbalistic magick in Judaism but not Islam. I feel like if I do the other basics I should also know about how this is traditionally done.

Nice, thanks

Thanks a lot

:pray:

Thanks. Unfortunately I’ll have to wait until I have the money to buy the service to download the file.

When I do I’ll read it over and ask my questions afterwards.

Thanks again.

Could this possibly be posted to google docs or something? The free hosting period for ufile.io has expired.

4 Likes

Is someone still have a copy?