My personal "Universal Circle"

Maniacal Laughter

I LOVE IT!!!

1 Like

It is quite effective especially once you are in tune with what each set of symbols means and have the Galdr chants for the runes functional. If you have Initiation into Hermetics and reach the level of using Akasha then you can use that skill to further augment the power of any circle really or any symbol as well.

2 Likes

@anon72564005, I really like your circle, feels simple and functional.

@anon47923162, your circle is awesome. The runes have always spoken to me, so I can really appreciate yours.

1 Like

try here
https://www.collage.com/custom-photo-tapestries/tapestry-image-60x80

1 Like

I rather pay 25$ for it on wholesale and replace it once in a while

1 Like

May I highlight OP that I think your ‘circle’ is messy may I say. May I highlight to attain a round circle drawn neatly - you can use a nail and a piece of string to which you attach a coloured pen. Place nail in centre of material you are going to draw on, or floor, and attach pen to string. Extend string to desired length and go round marking the item with the pen.

Even Chaos has order albeit no one knows what it is. Yes all acts of creativity can and often do contain messages of the divine, your included but its not really necessary to symbolize the principal that there is no exactitude in the universe.

Hmmm on second thoughts maybe you should leave it as it is as it does reflect a truer representation of universal similitude, even though you haven’t a clue what im on about. Its solitude however will/could never lead to the great whoosh so to speak.

Poor boy even though it stares you in the face you will never get it. The language of symbol can be so very cruel sometimes.

J

about = hypothesis based on plausible potentiality — enough = definitive ---- too many = yet to be seen.

J

Okay, thanks, I think…

In the simple fact that my circle is not perfectly circled, it wasn’t meant to be perfect, it’s meant to be mine.

Although I do understand how Chaos and Order intertwine, and rely upon each other, I’m just letting these things happen as they go.

Thank you for your input.

3 Likes

Also, just because I didn’t make a perfect circle, don’t assume that I am a complete novice.

This is my first Circle that I’ve built myself.

2 Likes

pleasure mate and if it works for you all the better. I will/ would always want to make it more round though, my bad I guess lol.

J

@bingohandjob

5 Likes

Very cool

1 Like

Nothing really elaborate about mine. But I use it often. It’s an older photo. Haven’t seen what it looks like now.

4 Likes

Cyberseeker
Wow. Can you post pictures of symbols wouldn’t mind scribbling my own one until I can afford to buy one?

I plan on making my own circle also. OP said acrylic paint was used on theirs, is there something else that may work better on fabric?

I’d really like to ask you how on earth you accomplished this? Like did you order a universal circle and then added that design or did you you make everything from scratch? If you did everything yourself I’d really like to know how you did as I’d like to make something similar myself.

@Teras390,

As @bingohandjob said above,

On their site, you upload the graphic that you make in Photoshop, GIMP or Paint.net then they print it onto the cloth. Even on both sides. This is good quality stuff. Not cheap. The image will not peel off.

Graphics based on E.A.'s KoF (Kingdom of Flames) and BoA (Book of Azazel) books:

These are my interpretation and arrangement of the graphics given in the books. You are free to use them as you wish for educational, entertainment, and spiritual purposes only.

I just used the website. Chose blankets instead of tapestries and made the design. I choose the wide instead of tall so that I can set in the circle comfortably. It looks as if its placed pretty much like yours. So i am not sure how its gonna look in person be but i get it in 10 days (can’t wait to find out).

Note i know its not so cleanly cut! but guess what? I just saved 140 dollars :smiley: