Working with Azazel's nethers (Suhn'tal'ock, Halah'thor, Hent'yos, etc)

Thanks for your reply @DarkestKnight :slight_smile:

1 Like

I have a question for you. In one of EA´S books, he mentioned putting the sigils of these nethers on walls and the floor…is this nessecary or just dependant on intent? Also, how does Ant´harratu appear to you? Ive only successfully called him once and I wasnt fortunate enough to get a vision of his form, only energies that were very vague.

1 Like

I believe you are referring to the gateways, not the seals of the Nethers themselves. In the Book of Azazel, EA talks about placing the gateways, which represent the Houses, on the walls of the Temple.

The first gateway is the Gateway of Pacts, to be draw around the Operator, or used in the place of a Triangle of Manifestation.

The second gateway is to be placed upon any object as a way to consecrate it and connect it to Azazel’s legions.

The third gateway is for the House Anatel, the Demonic Warriors. This is the House to which Salas’ash and Suhn’tal’ock belong. It is to be drawn on a wall.

The fourth gateway is for the House Retztael, the Demonic Priests. This is the House to which Ant’harratu and Fro’ghla’'tasch belong. It is drawn on a wall.

The fifth gateway is for the House Malkash, the Demonic Informers. This is the house to which Mammy’aon and Tah’ka’yat belong. Also to be drawn on a wall.

When you summon a Nether from one of the Houses, they will enter through the appropriate gateway (I’ve never used the gateways but I assume they would make it easier for the Nethers to materialize though)

Ant’harratu appeared to me pretty much like his description in the book, a black hooded figure.

7 Likes

Ah, thank you for clearing this up. lol I guess i need to revisit the book of Azazel.

It can definately be done without the gateways or any props for that matter. I had called forth one of the spirits in the grimore with no intention of actually physicality seeing it and it manifested in full visable form. Without preparatory immersion or even pre ritual meditation. 0.o

6 Likes

@DarkestKnight I never really placed the gateways - the only thing I did was to draw the universal circle (‘circle of pacts’) on the floor.

I was wondering if I could just draw the gateways on paper and find a way to stick it to the wall - since I don’t really have a temple and am unable to draw on the wall!

I still kinda feel like I have not unleashed their powers yet - I don’t think I have contacted them very successfully yet.

I appreciate your posts!

@Ashtar I would like to read more about your experiences with them!

Yeah, i don’t see an issue with that. In the book, all EA says is that they should be drawn on the wall in a non permanent material like chalk. Paper should be okay.

1 Like

An even better way would be to have the gateways printed onto cloth like a sheet or blanket. Collage.com and Zazzle.com. Then you can hang them from the wall or even lay on them.

Snuggle with Azazel’s gateways! :thinking:

2 Likes

Does it represent the infernal star?
I could not see Azazel’s demon lords yet. It looks like that Hent’yos was the only one that accepted to help me so far. I’m wondering why.
Other than him, I’ve also evoked two others.
Don’t know if the rituals were too fast or what happened. Maybe it was the lack of the gateway on the wall?
When I call goetic and some other demons they’re usually very fast to come to meet me.
But I could definetely feel the residual energy of Azazel’s nether demons inside of the universal circle, where I was with their sigils each time.
@CyberLord @DarkestKnight @Ashtar @Kulina8 @Bloodwarrior
I appreciate your advice

I dont speak for the gods if they havent told me. Not my business. Youll have to just ask them…

Unlikely. I don’t use the gateways and I’ve never had a problem.

It’s always possible Azazel’s legions are busy with the aftermath of the Sword of Azazel ritual that EA did, and that is why their presence isn’t very strong, or they didn’t show up.

I wouldn’t worry about it and just evoke them again.

1 Like

It’s actually the chaos star from chaos magick. It represents the Gateway of Chaos, the Void or the Abyss, the crucible of thought and creation itself. The idea came to me to add it to the Circle of Pacts (Universal Circle of Malzaz Hyroth) from The Book of Azazel.

1 Like

Ive only worked with three of them not counting Azazel himself although each experience has been profound. It would actually be easier for me to voice them out load voa Skype or Discord if you had any interested in chatting privately. As some of the experiences are personal in nature.

1 Like

I recently got burned out of my home so unfortunately I do not have internet where I’m staying. I’m on and off randomly, using public wifi.

Oh gods I’m very sorry to hear that, is there anything I can do to help? Ive lost my home a number of times and understand its horrors very well.

Can i ask what that was or how did he change your life to get that result?

1 Like

Well, conciously aware i work with Suhn’tal’ock.

And what should i say,
i’ve found the Book of Oberon,
and got it with wealth magick,
and looking into it,
it mentioned Oberyon to be the 81th Spirit,
King of Fairies.

Not sure,
if i’d ever found that,
without those Nethers being good with me.

:wink:

So definately,
work with them,
when you have the opportunity.

They’re insanely powerful!

Sincerely,

¥’Berioth

2 Likes

they have the power of gods.each nether is a god of darkness.

2 Likes