My Personal Alchemical Transformation. Journal in self realization

So Vibrational tunings and the alchemical alterations
I am deliberately including in the area of topic of shielding.
Bef I go on I’m adding this video
About frequency and its match to create… Or more so to disrupt a frequency to shatter it.

Nichola Tesla was right we’ve found the magic frequency (this will revolutionise our future) video advice
https://bit.ly/2x7zyfG

2 Likes

The internet link isn’t functional

1 Like

I typed up a some information and it wouldn’t let me post.
I’ll re do what I. Talking about soon

2 Likes

Alright a summary of what I had d et leted
The effectiveness of a personal shield or whatever is interchangeablely benefited by by the inclusive use of the elements and sound frequencies…
To match the desired ou.
If I’m out or home l day on a weekend with neighbours who are frequently having domestics then I want to block out more than the noise so my shield may be a firewall but on its own it is ill equipped so I’d need to incorporate sound waves and a colour spectrum.

If I’m shopping I would not like to collect so much from the beings surrounding me let alone the stray thoughts.

So a shield that is incorporating a smoke screen of dark moon tonality with the frequency of a certain pitch vibration. We already have the dark aspect and moon which is in itself hidden
So stray or targeting vibrationd thoughts attitudes cannot get a lock on what is smokey and unseeable the water which washes another asset of moon darkness dark waters… The mud sinks to the earth rather than float in the water itself, the mud being those thoughts feelings aggressive desires cannot have a foot hold.

There are Many well documented reasons why you should learn to incorporate sound in protection or healing or shattering through situations.
(yes will go to the public computer and see what I can upload here😊).

So to continue my summary of inclusive of element spirit essence colour sound frequencies… I will share a snipett fro. Tonight final evocation of Abaddon (Appolo)

With working on some aspects of Ashala that I have to remember the ability to stir and ceace life.
That I will need a shied.
I asked him which sound frequency would suit
He answered 964 told me to incorporate blue.
The rest I am not wanting to keep typing

This turned out to be brilliant advice

4 Likes

You Tube
× David Sereda - Masaru Emoto water experiment - water consciousness
× Brainwave therapy binural 40 hrtz gama waves isochronic tones increase focus memory sensory ll
× Mr sandman 964 Hz 582 Hz frequency
×using sound waves to destroy cancer cells - chritin gibbsom Tedx Detroit
Theses sounds and explored theories are although extremely bloody obvious. May interest you to vsearch further your own way of balancing sound and elements to effect the changes you want to implement

I have decided to draw Azazel channel sigil on m y midrift and play certain frequencies visualing my desired outcome.
Simplistic sure but somehow ivercpmplicating the way we do is counter productive

2 Likes

I have something special.
It’s a psychic shield given to me by Azazel
Before I show the details of this I want to remind the mind of anyone reading this that he has also provided me with a sigil that “Brings Change” and also brings Azazel:

I had drawn on my mid section where solar plex used to be. He confirmed that was a good spot.

This sigil. He let me know I was almost right that I should have fully worked it out myself.
I have really been struggling with other people feeling their vibrations their thoughts the extreme range pounding into me it causing confusion chaotic swirl of not knowing who what real thoughts and so on.

I modified my cleansing ritual I designed yesterday and felt the shift dramatically… As o I knew it was my in effective shielding… One I have tried unsuccessfully to create myself.

This morning I evoked Azazel and it took me two attempts to focus fully.
So first I share the actual shield he said it was for mages. It is designed to allow the telepathic to work and function but filters outside influences:

Before giving me the shield I had my arm above my head to form a Pyramid
Facing North Mu Onkim Me’Test
Facing East Un’ola Kremet
Facing South Eles Kimetes
Facing West Me’ Elesh
… Kre e ma ha’a’a’le’tunnn
The pyramid rises
from deep and above
and in the middle.

Shield:

Words to align it:

Ve Elesh
Kre Elesh
Vunt Elesh
Bun Tas Elesh
Intivel

That will cause the shield to be invoked. evoked and called apon asset to the mage.
Set it apon Fire
Set it apon Water
Set it apon the Rocks
Set it in the air
When it has been on all then it is for you.

You are the rising fire you are never diminished

That’s all I’m sharing of it this is useful for all.
I went about do things I have to do plus going out and WOW the liberation. I set my kisses on Azazel after the evoke.
The rising fire is the spirit - god forms

I uploaded onto my channel.

Also there are things that must be included in succ shielding and tgesd are as I have previously mentioned to to with sound waves vibrations and colour
When do this you incorporate these as you are inducing the frequencues of these elements and setting them ablaze from the darkest fires. Spirit. Shield with as Azazel said the “Fire of the Elements”.
As above so below

4 Likes

I just had a spirit visitor who is indebted to Minkasa.
Well it beats being given a death threat,
Got its sigil and names and meaning and visual and audial

By The Way
Im not on drugs or medication!

4 Likes

Awesome!! :fire:

2 Likes

Exploding balls of chi.
That’s how my head felt when I first decided to explore telepathy a few months ago. Then when it came alive after the emergence and chakra removal it was a bit of cool ice…
Now I’m looking into telekinesis I have been experiencing the same effect.
It’s as if now I decide I am going to do something my phy form is reacting to the spirit fire…
Exploding balls of chi.

I’m not claiming to be strong or “good at” that takes time training and practice…
Besides I intend to enjoy an unusual length of productive vibrance with my experience here.
:bomb::boom::black_heart::heart::sweat_drops::dash::hole::boom::bomb:

2 Likes

I have etherically / astrally tattoo the sigil given onto my spirit bodies (God forms if you want to be pedantic) :smirk::relieved:

2 Likes

Evoke Sitri our last day. because I was too lazy .
So I evoked him this afternoon and the the door opens to a white room and he is sitting at a table “reading” a newspaper I’m he barely looks at me and the door closes on me.
I step back a n d said I’m sorry and said how about I re-evoke. So I did this time I was all into the room. I thought it was too white but he mentioned that I called him a day demon. So I said Prince Sitri.
As it was I have things to sell and a buyer didn’t turn up!
So was a little bit impatient. He reference human I said but I’m not human he said your acting human. I then corrected my attitude. I felt myself rise and adjust as presenced myself he put the newspaper down and stood that I was dwarfed. I said. No I will not be diminished and adjusted myself more. Then we were both a reasonable height. I had been questioning what was already revealed before my emergence and he didn’t approve of that.
He was not warn and easy I placed my etheric hand on his arm I wanted answers.
We walked into another room this time with two glasses of deep red wine. The dresser or table was red-brown colour. Almost like the one I saw in an Azazel evocation last month or so.
Then he showed me the idea of something intimate I could not work out it’s colours, then back to the wines
He says “enjoy yourself”
Then we were at a lovely dinner for two. With the wine
Enjoy yourself. Have some fun. Dissuading my mental query. Enjoy it. The vision became intimate. Briefly.
I got the hint.
He said I could go now. I turned the n refaceed him. I said I wanted you to materialistise the way I have had others materialistise in evocations. He s as I’d that I wasn’t strong I said I have done it with others and he wanted me to see that I was not putting the power in for him. Well I knew that. I blew a kiss and said goodbye and was back here.

I’ve had other beings materialise here quite interestingly. I have a the snake bite marks from Azazel which are pretty much healed over. Though today I not sure if I was there or here. Felt like both.

Ps
I forgot to add this:
He got me to absorb the fire “raise the fire” burn the fire.
With my left leg and side I stepped into the the deep abyss of the Void. With my right I stepped into the Sun.
I than absorbed the power and energy of both drinking it into my body and astral.
It awakened me.
Do it again he sa and I did. My firm enshrouded in void and solar.
Do it again. The third time fulfilled my essence I was renewed.

4 Likes

I would like to add some videos from my channel

Crystalline Skull. Electric Fire

2 Likes
4 Likes

Thus morning I was woken up by medium birds flyi g at my bedroom window in 2 story place so we’re upstairs
They were flying and banging into at my windiw ffor at least half hour

1 Like

Alright. Now I’m shocked kinda
Lucifuge is old middle aged man white hair bushy and beard white slush cam o colour shirt broad body but of silver and grey
He speaks in a certain way is mirthful and commanding.

Near the c lose Belial came spoke audibly on my left in my ear

And this evoke of Azazel… “Azazel is busy”…

Well l I recorded it. I’ll look at it in the morning

3 Likes

Yeah Lucifugus Rofocalus is the Ruler of Sathariel. Eisheth Zenunim is also very empowering through Sathariel.

2 Likes
4 Likes

Weird things
On tues I had a simple mishap that although not easy to deal with I could have without noticing it… I cried a little. As if lost.
It was 29 October
Exactly one Month to the day si ce I died in ceremony.
Three days later Im having to be alone again without the support of friend because he’s got lots to do and well so do I… Three days after this I make sure I annoy the date which I lost interest in after the first one and basically was not and never could be keen on… So I have removed the distraction.
:grin::grin::grin::grin:
And now have no excuses left
Yesterday I was out coll the pigs blood and alcahol vodka and absinthe some red wine…
Then found myself in the bigger shopping centre in a smaller vegie market style shop… And it full of people talking with load thoughts… My head was about to explode
Yep… That kind of pain
I exit and it subsides substantially ( I figure it must be bec there are other telepaths around)… Then it happens again somewhere else so I asked what it was trying to say it says… " turn south… South…" so I do and it says " south of the North winds falling"… Then… " east… East…"… Still following the direction I end up outs in a smelly car park. After all I find it weird
It was a long way around to the bus. So I re enter the shopping centre and although it hurt again I head towards my exit… I as m then overcome as if about to fall… Someone who was a mental health patient assisted me to the exit… So it all stops again. Being a Saturday I had an hour to wait for the bus… And waited away from people.
Last night I after practice in my astral training room and setting up programed astral energy balls to do what I would normally do in a cleansing ritual… With programed action words and so on and trigger word when one is full that only I can access.
Then I felt… Well fuck I. Entitled to some red wine and finish a whole 300 ml bottle…
With the only effect that of slightly relaxed.

What the…

Two weeks prior the wine got me drunk…

I gave up and quickly adjusted my body chemicals… Then made some tomatoes and eggs for the protein.

Another weird thing… A day or two after the contact with Lucifuge Rofocale I found a welled up scratch under my ribcage it looked like it was going to be infected if I d put disinfection on it. I changed briefly and pulled it energetically… That evening it looked as if it was a week old scratch scar scabs clearing and faint
The next evening it is barely there… I show my daughter and she says it looks like it was a couple of weeks ago.

I noticed I have a lot of rapid recovery happening.
I think I know why.

Also I have been informed that it’s possible to die in astral fighting

4 Likes
2 Likes
1 Like