My Personal Alchemical Transformation. Journal in self realization

1 Like

My latest experiment was on my food allergies.
As it is eating bread and any form of patistery is still way out of the equation for this body. Still not acceptable to tastes cheese or any dairy.

I’ve had a very painful day!!!

2 Likes

Wednesday was the night I chose to go enter the temple and throne room of Lucifuge Rofocale

1 Like

Wisdom received from @thegs regarding Belial message
“12 kings-the zodiac signs 1 in the middle - the sun/earth
4 elements
5 human senses… Flying above it to see…”

Thank you @thegs I had not considered this

2 Likes

This should interest some of you.
To mov heat from the face. Besd usi your hands to pull it out say
Mela ashne kres
Mele ashne krues
Mele ashne krues

To distribute heat in the body, speed metabolism
Focus on send heat air down through your inner legs and down and observe the energies circling along miredian channels
Say
Mezerel efea
Mezerel levea
Mezerel levea
La fulamat za
La fulamat za
La fulamat za
Le Kris ta

5 Likes

This is one genius incantation!!!
i was searching something llike that for health issue👍
Thank you sister!!!:black_heart::heart::black_heart:

2 Likes

I don’t really work with to many sigils. It reminded me of this.

2 Likes

Intriguing correlation @Purple
I will look into it and see where the similarities are beyond the first glance of (wavy lines) sigil and the chart you posted.

2 Likes

This morning experiment is to induce sexual orgasmic release on entering a state of complete peace. Total Zen
Worked fantastically
Quite relieved my strange hormonal surge if the last few days and all this swelling…

3 Likes

Some notated from recording of my visit to the realm and throne of Lucifuge Rofocale
"
Me: you sit relaxed on your throne and also walking around me… I. All any aspect. All three of me
L. F: And the one not aknowlaged
Me: How is that possible. I am complete.
Morrigain she is Morgana too
L. F: Yes. Yes if course
Do you not kn why you have four loops. He was right (Yberion) You. Must. Listen. To. The Obrates
Me: I see running wild woman. She stops and turns, she casts her spells. And the blood of thousands falling at her feet… She reunites with her love. And her lovers. And herself Morrughain is Morgana Ashala is Morgana and Minkasa is Morgana.
So elementary. I know this
L. F: You will know it better…

Me: Realer
L. F: I am as real as you are to me. Be more real here you must be more real to me…
Ahh sit down
Me: I choose to stand. Thank you.
Nealic tash… You crossed off another thing… And another one, turning contract over
L. F: You want those things you ask another.
… Create them…
(I see) batt scenes. War. Church spires buildings burni (my laugh),
L. F: Stand in my presence if you can, lit girl.
You don’t work hard enough. You indulge
Me: What do I indulge in?
L. F: You indulge in rest. You indulge in the idea of need. You indulge in the idea of not having, but you are think you need
Me: Are you talking about my prosperity spells for now?
L. F: There is always more. Yes. Tre’unt a nan is le’u
Me: You grow taller and stronger on your throne yet you walk around as the white haired man wit the white bearded.
I understand
L. F: Melek kre’estola
War Lord stand.
Warrior, Healer, Commander, Ruler.
Titles
Me: What?
L. F: Do you own your titles
Me: I claim my titles, lord lucifuge Rofocale. I claim my titles lord Lucifuge Rofocale. I will not be bound by one thing or another. I surpass my titles. But I do claim them
L. F: Good. Good. Good
Those are the hats you mu wear for the tasks that you will be given… And I give you…
… Stay focused…
LEAVE THE MORTAL MIND OUTSIDE MY THRONE ROOM
Me: Mmmm Agreed
May ala
L. F: Consult the power of the darkestness of the darkest place
Stay out of the light.
Be darkness
Be covered in the dark
Live in the dark
Dark to the dark moon
Dark. Dark. Dark
Stay out of the moon of the light
Stay in the darkness of the moon
Stay in the darkness behind it. (sigh)
There. You mu grow and work (sigh) No slacking
Forget about being worried about achieving a task. You will achieve it. There a time. It is already been set.
Remember what darkest truly is…
That’s right Darkness is not the place of cruelty. That is of the light. The light is the cruelty. The light is the falsity. It is a deception.
Stay in the dark.
And your perceptions will widen and you will learn and understand better…
The seed. That was planted. Will germinate now. Here in the darkest place the seed will grow. Tree. Tree (sigh) it will flower. When it reaches its zenith. It will burst forth. The blaze of fire and pain… Yes.
You think you can do something… You think your not capable of… Movi something to something because you should and you can’t remember.
Tedi.
It’s all in your heaf
Me: I understand lord lucifuge Rofocale
L. F:, You will. You will
Me: Your sensations are different here
L. F: Because you are in two places at once
Me: I see
L. F: Your body is in the mortal plane. You mind is with Me, your spirit. Aahhh.
The darkness will rise deep within your woumb and burst forth once again through your frontal and top
He elesh and one behind. That’s right (image),
Me: Good image e’ elish e’elish
L. F: You will endure it. It will burn and it will hurt like no pain you’ve ever felt before. Well worse worse than the one you birth. You not heard Azazel when He says ‘it is coming and it will burn’.
Be prepared. To. Endure it. And it will fast approach it will fast finish… Ssshhhh.
You will see

There will be no new abilities for what you already have. You will see them actioned
Bu not how you desired. Exactly.
Enough of your desires
We talk of Mine.!
Come hither to Me. Come to Me. We bed a night. We fed a night. We bleed a night.
You want the cup of death. You want the cup of blood. You wan the feeling of the sperm and the feeling of the serpents coiling. Yes.
[thick penis long. Heat but not hot]
He nicked my vein in my throat and he nicked his sa d vein and we exchanged blood and sexu fluids.
L. F: Leave mortal thoughts aside…
Morgana. Morgana. Come. You kn you want to. Morgana…
Me:…
L.F: The bedding of the sperm of the great God. Ris in deep within you.
… We exchanging blood…
You are mine and I am yours.
Your pleasing to me
[only slightly fee it]
Me: My bo does not feel you
L. F: You are not in your bodies realm.
Me: Heat (I was feeling the penis sensation)
L. F: With great power comes great responsibility. You w be giv jobs and responsibilities and you mu not neglect the tasks that come to you.
Be respectful as you always are but do not neglect the tasks coming.
It is all happening simultaneously. As is my realm
Me: hmmm indulgent
L. F: You will do this physically as well. You must. You must.

Not sure about posting any more

Will think about it. Night

3 Likes

I have discovered more words and phrases in high Elf the language is not the same as demonic tongue.
I have truly understanding of the true esse of the what love is and it very d is mortal loved, where the man is us stagnant and cannot see the glow of all things.

Have increased void and continue to healing aft being experiencing lac of food and rest… For some reason money has been scarse and my ability to create the flow of what we need has been fluctuating.
I don’t usually have no food… I’ve managed to provide enough no ma even with price rises and reduced funds I st succeed in havi plenty. But now… I’m having to visualise actual sales yo happen more than frequently and only ever barely enough

I am writing up a WordPress website though it costs to do so I h added patreon to the YT and I am on process of writing email applying for a position as reader and energy healing at local crystal shops.

Well. At least I am doing something.
My act sex or “love” with physical interaction is non existent… Just the looks s Nb d what I’m that unapproachable? The last person I went on a date was way causal and “rain checked”.
So. I’m… Just… Well screw that. It’s not as though I was all that interested to beg with. And with the fact that phy sex is as important as spirit sex… I wonder what am I d wrong? With a runny nose tonight and all

3 Likes

:smile:
Some parts of what you’ve written here really resonate with me at the moment.
I hope you get the job, I know you’d be great at it.

2 Likes

Thank you

2 Likes

ast night meditation:
to evoke the essence of Void is
Melush ashtia
Void and word phr of toy peace is Melusia
To call apon complete darkness
Ashta ashia ta
to call forth the healing essence of the void
Me’eshtia ma Melush
healing essence
Eshtia ma
heal me now is
Ne estala kri
I decree essence of perfect health
Me elesh iat nia sa kret
To decree essence of perfect health
Me ela esta esta kre’et kri Ashta
I am calling to receive
Mela umba bela kri
To receive and accept
Vella kris in esnia at Melusia
To express love essence in high royal elf is
Mae’o’ut Kri’asta
whole phrase is
Mae’o’ut Kri’asta in vele kri’at’a
what love essence is
Mae’et melek kush (light)
Mae ush kri oshta , Ashta
To express love between royals
Mae ush Kri’o’shta ashta
for God love expression to mortals
kelek metok me’ush sa

End of meditation

4 Likes

To stop something or command it stay
Bashlia ta. Kri Ashta

4 Likes

I project myself now
Ialesh me tash nia me

3 Likes

Thing is with Lucifuge Rofocale it’s kind of personal… If you know what I mean

2 Likes

See this photo of art as displayed by this model

Can you see the symbol and see the fae secrecy
Fae are Djinn it seems I have had so called “bizarre” memories long before comi here and now more and more are falling in to place.
The alchemical alterations workings with @Yberion
Are working…:blush:
Began being really unwell on sat now with the rapid healings and changes going on I was not overly conc neither was I pleased. I remembered lucifuge Rofocale and other beings collect reminding me to staying in the void. I have been working on it… And staying out of the sun and full moon. As much as possible.
It is possible to declare a full moon as a dark moon by ignoring time and space reletiviy or by placing your self outside of it. So the moon cycle happens on this earth dimension but it does not occur for you. Well it worked for me at least.
Lucifuge Rafocale knows how to make me aah happy. We as I was actually wanting to exchange of blood and fluids in this realm also I felt my body my neck lengthen and thicken and warm… At some stage we exchanged but he was not talkative. He appeared beastial and automatically I was Minkasa form but he pull Morgana up instead. At one point I observed both forms before me one closer so I showed all of my forms which he placed back into the singular.
I felt spicky tingling itch of my body my hips bottom thighs… Heat and firming of my abdomen warm pulsing up the vaginal passage… Which you know lasted quite a while rather than a few minutes. Very few wards…
In the end to answer my query my task at the moment is “To rest”.
Since the act of illness is us the only thing that stops me…

So back tracking I beg the evoc with Ashala’s songs so my lungs are feeling good & fuller.
The reason why this is important to note is that before my emergence… For me to have asthma and or a cold like or hayfever symp would be knocked me out for weeks… I am feeling as if I am at the last dregs of recovering like it was a massive detox.
Likely precipitated by nutrition as I was running out of food and ju are whatever I could.!! That in itself is also unusual as I have maintained enough consumable nutrition and always there was the option. So it is weird that I have sustained a state of “lack” for want of a better word, for such a long period of time.
But I do not see lack any more.

2 Likes

Elvish language seems to come from nowhere more frequently especially when I thinking of an action that must occur.
Im not even trying

My healing is more rapid, pulling in the dark energy even though I was forced to go out during the day :slightly_frowning_face: in this oppressive heat and harsh sun… Not exactly burnt but :heart: loving the aloe Vera this evening.

Last night before sleep after Lucifuge Rofocale found a nick mark where my neck was pulled up

This morning

And tonight

Curiously it is fading at the same pace as Azazel’s bite near my inner right theigh. For certainty I now recognise that it was his bite… The two fang marks that appeared last month. And as the cat we have was not in my room… I’ve banned her from my room. :sweat_smile: For a while now.

2 Likes

Typo here " We bleed" a night is actually “We bed a night”
Sorry

1 Like