My Path

3/13/21

I’m listening to the Concordia Booster.

I did the ritual for willpower and self control and a ritual to manifest money from the angels of omnipotence book.

I evoked Berachiel using the affinity process from Angels of Alchemy today. I asked him for a general improvement in my intuition.

I got really deep into this, deeper than I have ever. All sorts of weird lights and patterns were forming in my vision. I held my awareness on the evocation keys for a while and then I felt Berachiel’s presence very strongly. It seemed magickal.

I just received two of Jareth Tempest’s attunements, I got the attunement to the first four Angels of Omnipotence and I also received the one for Metatron.

You have to activate them once you get them. I activated the angels of omnipotence one by meditating for 30 minutes with intention.

Throughout the meditation I felt the energy coming down from the crown chakra to my hands. Now I feel energized and light.

Whenever I say omnipotence, or the name of the angels three times the energy flow starts up again. It is so cool. It’s just like what I imagine Reiki would be like.

I have yet to activate Metatron’s. His attunement comes in three levels so I think I’m going to do one every day.

Qliphothic Sphereworking 3:

Also, I initiated through the third sphere of the Qliphoth: Samael. I feel "changed’. Extremely insightful words from me.

3/14/21

I’ve done a lot of magick today.

Karviel:

I did a ritual with Karviel using pathworking. I called on his power to make events unfold rapidly so that I could speed up the Concordia Booster. This should help me find out if I need to make any adjustments to get results from it.

Bualu:

I did the ritual to increase willpower and self control with Bualu. The level 1 Angels of Omnipotence attunement I got yesterday had a very powerful effect. Also, the energy of the ritual is ramping up as I do it more. After I did the ritual I felt like I was willpower personified.

Money Manifestation:
It seems like my money ritual with Labusi might have manifested already. An hour after I did it yesterday I got a credit on Amazon for my target amount. This isn’t how I wanted my results to manifest so I did it again this morning. Thirty minutes later I found my target amount in cash in an obscure corner of my house.

Ublisi:

Last night I did the pathworking to Ublisi again. This morning I did Ublisi’s ritual to trust my intuition. I intend to continue with this one, then move on to the hear thoughts and increase perceptive abilities sigils.

Zachriel:

I’m at a pivotal juncture and want to use magick to take advantage of it. Using the GoM’s affinity process I evoked Zachriel, the angel of instigation, and asked him to loosen my reality and stir up change. Magick is more powerful in times of change.

I might have experienced spirit communication during the ritual, after a while of calling his name “I am here” popped into my mind. Once I made my request to him, I asked if there was anything he wanted to tell me, he responded “Be ready”. I’m not sure what the breakdown of perception vs projection was for this, but I feel like I’m making progress.

The Level 1 Omnipotence Attunement:

I had my doubts about this after I got it, but it’s actually been super beneficial. I’m able to connect to the energies of the angels so much better and I can also use their powers without evoking them. I was practicing with it this morning and forced myself to take a cold shower using Bualu’s energy.

I healed a cut on my finger with the help of Ebuhuel too.

I’m only initiated to Ebuhuel, Labusi, Atuesuel, and Bualu so far. The second level of initiation is for all the others except Uiazel. I’ll get that on my own time.

Demons of Magick:

I’m going to start working more with this book soon. This is the most complicated of all the Gallery of Magick books (which is not very complicated compared to others).

I’m planning to evoke Furcas. I might even try it at 3 a.m. , but I know for sure that I’m going to do it at night. It’ll take some time for me to familiarize myself with the process and write a summary of the ritual, but I look forward to this.

3/15/21

I think I might start working a little more on the chakras soon.

I’ve continued listening to the Concordia Booster. Upon analysis I have to conclude that it’s working, I am in a much different place mentally than I was 25 days ago.

I’m looking around for a subliminal for psychic abilities. I’m at the point where I feel comfortable adding an additional subliminal to the Concordia Booster.

I feel like my psychic senses are starting to activate more. I have an impression that I’m on the cusp. The ritual with Ublisi are helping too.

I started Success Magick last night. I’m doing the first ritual for a week. I’ll evaluate whether I want to continue in a week.

I’m continuing the ritual to increase willpower and self control with Bualu. Once this is saturated, I’m moving on to increase discipline and eliminate procrastination.

I did a ritual with Ublisi to increase perceptive abilities.

Along with the demons of magick work I plan on doing, I think I’m going to do the evocation of Raziel from archangels of magick.

I heard that the Gallery of Magick has plans for more books. They were apparently waiting to give those that wanted to finish success magick enough time.

I just scrutinized YouTube psychic subliminals and found pretty much nothing up to my standards so I’m going to make my own. I’m recording this here so I can look back at my thought process later.

I feel like I should have done this earlier. I just finished designing the affirmations and I feel so great about it.

I’m going to record them using my phone and then put it in audacity. I’ll add some layers and a binaural beat / rain ambiance track and then it’ll be finished.

I’m still using the Concordia Booster, but I’m trying to figure out what makes a subliminal work better.

I’ve realized that if you phrase an affirmation such that it evokes a feeling it’s much more effective.

This is better than just ramming an affirmation into your mind 100 times a second.

Maybe I’ll make a subliminal YouTube channel. Or maybe I’ll stop having crazy ideas :slight_smile:

3/17/21

Today I did several rituals with the Angels of Omnipotence. I did Ublisi’s increase perceptive abilities, Bualu’s increase momentum, and Uiazel’s unblocking.

I did ritual one of Success Magick again.

I asked Karviel to help me see the potential of my subliminals by making things come to a conclusion faster.

I activated the first level of my attunement to Metatron. It took 30 minutes to do, and I felt very little besides energy flow from my crown out to my hands. Still two more to go.

I’m fine with this, I wasn’t expecting him to rend the veil and give me a divine high five.

It’s day 3 of listening to my mini booster/general clairsenses and my clairvoyance/intuition subliminal for about 2 - 3 hours a day combined. I am getting about an hour and a half on the Concordia Booster. I would like to do more.

I’ve also written other subliminals for various purposes but I won’t record them yet. I enjoy the process of designing them and want to make them perfect. It makes psychological retraction much easier when I’m in control of every affirmation.

Something I’ve come to realize after reading the stories of other practitioners is we often have spiritual allies we don’t know about. Additionally, some spirits may be much more predisposed to working with us. Tristan Whitespire says in Goetic Words of power that we have patron Shem angels and Goetic demons based on our birth chart.

I’m interested to experiment with this. I would much rather work with a spirit who is especially interested in helping me.

I am reading Uncle Chuckie’s books. I think psionics could be useful and I’m sure I have the tech skills to make it work.

3/18/21

Things are generally going my way in life.

I did the ritual with Ublisi for perceptive abilities, and Bualu’s increase willpower and self control.

I continued with Success Magick ritual one.

I did some chakra work, it went well.

I found some likely spiritual allies using my birth chart.

My demonic patrons are Stolas, Balam, Botis, Ose, Vepar, Crocel, and Andras. The shem patrons are Lehachiah, Yelahiah and Yeyizel. I don’t care about the divine name.

I read V.K Jehannum’s articles on the demons, I know his articles have a bias towards what the demons can teach you and assist with, whereas a book like Demons of Magick is biased towards what they can give you.

Stolas seemed like the best one to start with so I drew out his sigil.

Also, I’ve been experimenting with a technique of making auditory sigils explored on this forum. A member made songs for each of the 72 demons. I downloaded Stolas’ song.

Immediately I felt the energy, the song was so eery and demonic feeling. I looked at the sigil and it opened in less than 30 seconds.

In an attempt to develop my spirit communication abilities I asked him some questions.

Me: are you my patron?
Stolas: Yes, I am.
Me: What can you teach me
Stolas: I can teach you about magick and archery (wtf?)

I have no idea where I got archery from. It was so abrupt I’m not sure if its from my own mind. Anyway, I’ve recorded it here so I can think about it.

I like the song concept. I think I’m going to do it with the glyphs of omnipotence to make the experience even more powerful.

I listened to the Concordia Booster and my psychic development subliminals.

I’ve heard of something called subliminal saturation, it’s when you need to take a break and let your mind process subliminal messages. I’m keeping this in mind in case my subconscious is resistant to change.

I’m getting attuned to Reiki all the way through master level now. Totally random, but I saw a good opportunity and thought it would be useful. It only cost me $22 because it’s included in a Udemy course, and Udemy forces people to sell courses at 90% off to new users. I already have like 6 other courses, but they don’t know that :slight_smile:

3/19/21

I’m taking a day off from subliminals to let my mind rest and recuperate.

The grading period ended today so I called on Metatron’s power to bend time to get it all done. Something that would normally take me 5 minutes took me only one at a point during this. I managed to get everything done with minimal effort.

I did Bualu’s increase will power and self control with Ublisi’s increase trust in intuition.

In 2 hours I’m getting attuned to all levels of Reiki at once. It is totally crazy how easily you can get stuff now. I literally joined the Reiki course today, and will be a Reiki master in 2 hours.

If someone’s read this journal, they should know I am not a master in anything, except – searches mind intensely – nope, pretty sure I’m a master at nothing.

More importantly, just like the spirit attunements I’ve been getting, it’s not like I’ll become all uber- powerful instantly, the skill has to developed like anything else. The course says to practice Reiki on myself every day for a month, so I have regular practice ahead of me.

I will report on my experience soon.

3/20/21

I did not do any magick work today. I spent most of my time listening to subliminals and relaxing, with a little energy work in the morning.

After taking a break yesterday to let subliminals process I started listening again today. I’m increasing my time with the Concordia Booster a bit. I also added a subliminal to remove energy blockages.

At some point I’m going to have to play around with the variables that go into my own subliminals. I’m not sure how much can be gained by increasing the speed a lot, or layering more, but I intend to find out. The Concordia Booster may have something like a million times more affirmations a second than mine, but it may not be a million times more effective.

My hypothesis so far is that the time it takes for a subliminal to have results is directly correlated to the amount of affirmations per second with some other factors at play.

Another factor that is likely considered is how the affirmations are written, if they evoke a feeling and are easy to process they probably work better.

Evidently, if the Concordia Booster works with so many affirmations per second, our mind is able to process them.

I’m curious to see what happens if I speed up my subliminals a lot, since they have few affirmations, it could get into my mind much faster.

The Reiki Attunement:

On 3/19/21 I got attuned to all the levels of Reiki. My attunement was at 9:45 so I relaxed and got into position 10 minutes early and did the full body bounce to clear things up and hopefully make the processing of energies easier.

Surprisingly, I was able to feel when the attunement started. I felt the energy course through me. Later on in the attunement they started doing stuff to my crown, then they worked on my hands. When they did this the areas started buzzing.

It lasted about 30 minutes, then I immediately fell asleep afterwards.

I’ve been practicing using reiki a bit. So far, I’ve noted that reiki feels warmer and more elevated than my own energy.

3/21/21

I listened to subliminals for a long time today. I decided to speed up my psychic development subliminals to 10x.

I did some chakra work, all my chakras are responding well.

I’ve been thinking about the nature of reality. It’s just like a very stable dream. Dimensional jumping and reality shifting pretty much take advantage of this mechanism with as few embellishments as possible. I feel drawn to take the simplest route, if creation is finished, I just assume the feeling of the best version of myself.

I’m going to try this more extensively. Instead of seeing magick as a force outside of me that I have to bend to and use to accomplish my will I can see my reality as malleable. I’ll be experimenting with this.

1 Like

3/22/21

Today I listened to… more subliminals!!!

I did more chakra work.

Earlier in the day I had several intuitive flashes, I got a premonition someone was going to send me a message right before they sent it. Then, I got myself out of a bad situation before it got worse. This is a great sign for my psychic senses subliminals, because I’ve never had any intuitive moments that I know of.

I continued the increase willpower and self control ritual with Bualu, the trust intuition ritual with Ublisi, and the unblocking ritual with Uiazel.

Once again, I return to my obsession with aliens. They’re the reason I’m here in the first place. I have so many dreams about the greys. They aren’t abduction experiences, they’re obviously creations of my mind, but they are a potent force in my psyche.

I downloaded the CE-5 handbook and I’m going to try contacting them. There’s two approaches I see to this. First, I write a subliminal or visualize or both before bed an experience with an alien. Second, I follow whatever’s in the CE-5 book and go to a remote location.

It’s just like an evocation, for my preparatory immersion phase I can watch Ancient Aliens to get myself in the mindset and abandon logic.

I have no idea what I’ll gain from this, but I feel like this desire deserves to be satisfied.

I’ve been thinking about pyramid power. It’s kind of wacky, but looking at the amazing results from the Russian experiments into it, I have to admit it’s an interesting phenomena. Pyramids with dimensions very similar to the Great Pyramid seem to concentrate subtle energy in them in a positive way. The Russian pyramid was about 35 meters tall and generated an amazing amount of power. It deflected major storms around it. They left water in the pyramid to saturate in the energy and then gave it to prisoners and noticed pretty much all violent behavior stopping.

This has lots of uses for magick.

I saw mythbuster’s video on it and I’m dissatisfied. Their comparison was kind of sketch, they didn’t really do it justice. I can understand, if they declared it as real their show would probably have been canned. This is something I intend to investigate further.

3/23/21

Today I did Bualu’s increase discipline, and Ublisi’s hear thoughts and increase dream memory ritual from the Angels of Omnipotence book by Jareth Tempest.

I listened to my subliminals and the Concordia Booster.

I’ve been reading the works of Frederick Dodson and have found them interesting. Parallel Universes of the Self has been very informative.

I’m using Frederick Dodson’s manifestation technique because it’s simple. I don’t intend to jump around from path to path, it’s time to focus my attention. I’m done sampling.

My biggest trouble with the law of attraction has been my lack of desire for things. This is a stupid problem, so I’ll be solving it quickly.

I did some more energy work today. I energized all my chakras and moved power through the central channel, along with the full body bounce.

I’m interested by the chakras outside of the body. I read V.K Jehannum’s articles on them and decided to focus on one today. I stimulated what’s commonly called the soul star, or first transpersonal chakra.

I haven’t seen much about them on this forum. My work with this chakra caused a weird blockage to make itself known on my temple. I used an imaginary flamethrower and box cutter to get rid of it. After this, I had a headache.

It appears that there is something there, I look forward to working with all these chakras in the future.

I’ve heard an interesting alternative opinion on listening to subliminals. Someone recommended that I listen for less than 15 minutes a day for each. In this time, I assume the feeling of the intention fulfilled and imagine the desired result. Then, you just detach. That’s all.

Once again I return to the thought of aliens. In daylight and security I’m much more confident about my desire to meet them. Last night I imagined what it would be like if one walked through my door and entered my room. Just imagining that made my mind shut down in fear. After dark, just the thought of them is enough to make me struggle to sleep.

1 Like

3/24/21

More of the same. I did practice for a long time today, about 2 hours.

I saw the pact offering with the vampiric gods posted on the BALG website. I still am struggling to wrap my head around the fact that someone could pay only $499 dollars for immortality by being linked to the dark gods. Cool, but not my thing. I want to make as few limiting agreements in my afterlife as possible.

I did Bualu’s increase discipline ritual and Ublisi’s hear thoughts ritual.

Listened to subliminals, seriously considering following my friend’s advice to listen for only 15 minutes a day for each.

I did 30 minutes of no mind meditation while listening to the standalone blockage remover subliminal. Not easy at all, the monkey mind was pretty loose.

I stimulated all the chakras. When I activated my crown I also noticed the soul star buzzing to life a bit above my head. I didn’t stimulate it directly today, instead I decided to work on my root more extensively. I listened to Stolas’ song while I worked on the chakras. I totally love his song, it is so eerie and it seems to activate my energy body.

It conjures up an image of the sort of dilapidated cabin you would see on an episode of Supernatural. The cabin’s wreathed in fog on a dark night, with all sorts of weird light. Which on that note, after reading this forum I can see the comparison between real angels and Castiel. If I had to be a spiritual entity, I still think I would probably want to be an angel. It’s not like a logical decision, it sort of comes from the heart. I’ll add asking Metatron about that to my never ending bucket list.

I’m mad. About 20 days ago I started a manifestation experiment. My plan was to start with something easy and work my way up to harder things. I was unsuccessful with my first target, a Chuck-It ball.

I’m restarting my challenge by making a pact with myself.

For the next 33 days, I will do only law of assumption style magick and nothing else. I’ll use subliminals, visualization, and my mind.

I’m starting with the well known Owls of Eternity Synchronicity Experiment from r/dimensionaljumping, which is pretty much the same as the synchronicity exercise in E^2.

I will not return to the forum until I get results from the first stage. Those owls better watch out.

1 Like

The chuck it ball manifested. I love giving up.

3/26/21

Alright, I’m seeing some owls now. Yes that is a totally weird opening line if someone hasn’t read my last few posts.

I know I said I was going to do only law of attraction stuff… well I lied. An amazing opportunity came up, and I’m sure my higher self understands, especially since I asked them what they thought and they didn’t care.

One of my friends friends from Reddit and I are planning to make a viral servitor like Fotamecus except it’s purpose will be for shifting to alternate realities. It’s a big goal, but I have a devious plan to charge it that I won’t detail yet.

First, we needed to test if it’s even possible to communicate across realities. My friend had been communicating with the chief deity from the alternate universe here. They wanted to see if I could channel it.

In preparation for the evocation I got myself into theta quickly. Then I chanted the mantra for psychic powers from Raziel. Doing that for a while opened me up. After that, I did one of the mantras from Archangels of Magick to open up spiritual perception and it was totally potent too. My clairvoyance is doorknob level, but I’m able to tell when a spirit arrives.

I decided to sing Raziel’s name 6 times with the lightning bolt visualization. I know Raziel has the power to connect you to the secret spirits of this universe, so I called on him to see if he could help me.

Then I called out to the Lord (the name of the alternate reality goddess). After a while of calling out to her, I felt it was time to stop. Shortly after I did this, I tuned in. I felt the presence pulling me in. My intuition told me to go to my astral temple.

In the astral temple she was there. My perception was not great, but it’s much better than it used to be. She was succinct, and forceful, a deity of few words. I asked her if our plan was possible, and she said “How did I get here?” and then gestured to a doorway that appeared behind her. I was like “WTF?”. Then I thanked her and called it good.

Afterwards, I asked my higher self what he thought about my communication. He said I got the message that was necessary, but I totally misinterpreted the presence of Lord Ahmizura. I asked him further what we needed to know, I got an impression that we might need a gateway(which was unusual). I’m going to give the divine wisdom mantra to get some more insight into this.

I am highly skeptical of this communication. But, it’s a start on the path to better communication.

Anyway, it was fun and unique, and I am excited to continue this magickal operation. Now, to what I did today.

I listened to the Concordia Booster for a short amount of time today.

I’ve been doing law of attraction stuff, scripting and visualization primarily. I’m using revision, Neville Goddard style.

All in all, a good end to the week.

1 Like

3/27/21

Today was also a really interesting day. My friends and I are moving on with our plan. The moderators of the subreddit have agreed we’re going to make the servitor and eventually share it with the community.

We’re going to dress it up as an ancient household god to empower it. To get the sigil charged, we’ll use people’s reactions to seeing it posted as spam on the internet, along with collective doubt. The mind-games ensue.

Also, we’re considering symbolic sacrifice like the one Fotamecus received that pushed him over the edge and made him an egregore.

One of the other moderators is going to be evoking Lord Ahmizura in a few hours. They don’t have any experience with evocation so I wrote them a guide, which was a beneficial way to crystallize my knowledge (or lack thereof).

After I shared some of DarkestKnight’s mantras with my friend she was really impressed and inspired to do the same. She decided to channel some mantras from Lord Ahmizura and share them with our group.

Lord Ahmizura rules over the entire alternate universe so she is capable of giving a mantra for pretty much anything. Interestingly, she gave me a personal mantra. It’s supposedly what’s right for me at the moment.

My friend channeled some other mantras, I might share them with the others on the forum, but I have to ask the Lord. One of them was specifically to empower the servitor we’re making. We’re still testing them.

On that note, I meditated on the personal mantra for 15 minutes. I did not notice anything besides a bit of lightheadedness.

I also meditated with a mantra to strengthen spiritual sight with Apep. This one was potent, I practiced structuring afterwards and I was finally able to structure my water bottle.

I did a small amount of scripting.

I’m not sure if it’s my work with Ublisi or subliminals, but I have become much more open to psychic impressions. I’m receiving impressions from my pets. It would be nice to be able to make that a 2 way street so I could get my dog to stop digging. Even after I lugged boulders over his hole under the fence he finds ways around it. If only he could use that wry intelligence to discern the mailman’s intentions and not lose his head over him.

I’m actually programming my pendulum now, instead of just half-assing it. It’s in my pocket getting exposed to my energy field right now.

I listened to the Concordia Booster.

I got Robert Peterson’s book on the inner voice, I’m reading it and trying to figure out what’s useful.

After reviewing the Russian studies on power pyramids, I decided to get a cheap one on amazon. I’m going to do an experiment with it. If they’re anything like what the science says, it will be interesting.

1 Like

3/28/21

Today my printer stopped in the middle of printing something and wouldn’t work. I’m the programming captain of the school robotics team so I would usually do what any pro-skillz l33t tech user would… turn it off and on again. This time I didn’t take no for an answer. One of Bualu’s powers is to maintain technology, so I put my hands on the printer, said Bualu three times, and blasted it with energy. Then I grabbed a random piece of paper and left as if I had gotten what I wanted. As I got through the hall I heard it spit out what I wanted. Success.

A week ago I made an intention list following Frederick Dodson’s manifestation guide. It’s essentially a list of 10 statements of intent for things you want to get. What makes it effective is how it is light and detached. 40% of the things on my list manifested. I’m surprised because the most difficult intention manifested.

I made another intention list.

I did some work with Ublisi. I’ve noticed that the change with the glyphs of omnipotence is gradual. I might get the level 2 omnipotence initiation since it includes Ublisi.

I’ve been reciting the personal mantra and I hypothesize that it’s for guidance. It seems to be pulling me in certain directions. Like I get the feeling that I should do the elements exercises from IIH, then I’ve had some synchronicities related to that.

I am doing my energy work routine. I would like to solve the chakra imbalance I have. Pretty much the same there.

I am taking a break from subliminals.

3/29/21

The days are flying by, I’m just trying to manage my controlled descent in the last semester of high school.

My psychic senses continue to feel like they’re expanding. As soon as I drop into a light altered state I start seeing sprites. I got a reading on my clairaudience that pretty much confirmed what I had figured out for myself.

I’m pumping the brakes a bit on the upper chakras. I got the feeling they were not getting enough fuel, so I spent more time on the secondary system today along with the 9 breath method. Then I blasted the root chakra and did light stimulation for the other primaries. I blasted the root chakra again to further stimulate it.

I did an astral hearing exercise from the book Summoning Spirits. I also did the accumulation of light and fire element in my eyes and the accumulation of air in the ears. The Bardonian theory that the elements are the fundamental forces in the universe seems to make a lot of sense, so it is worthwhile to attune to them.

I meditated on the personal mantra. I also meditated with a mantra to remove blockages on the psychic senses.

In the evening I did a ritual posted on here by Rayne to become an infernal demon. The personal mantra seemed to be guiding me to it. I asked my higher self, and they said it was my decision. Next time I’ll use a magic 8-ball, zero stars for my higher self’s spiritual counseling.

Before the ritual I felt lethargic and terrible. I had a lot of misgivings, and I know that I wouldn’t have done it if I synchronicity wasn’t guiding me to it. I gazed at the inverted pentagram sigil and recited the words of power as it opened. The sigil seemed to become a gateway, like a hole in reality and my vision flushed with red. I breathed the energy from the sigil into my heart and third eye. It was crazy powerful. I did this for a few minutes, reciting the words and losing myself in the energy.

Words can’t really describe the feeling (says this as he goes on to describe it anyway). The energy was so overwhelming I just laid back in my chair and looked up at the ceiling afterwards. In that moment, I felt that it was right, I looked back at my misgivings and realized they were rational but unfounded. Somewhere deep inside me I knew it was the right choice. Another weird impression I got was a deep sense of belonging, like I belonged with them. All in all, it was one of my most powerful experiences with magick. Afterwards I felt incredibly blissful and struggled to sleep because of all the energy.

I tried to debunk my experience afterwards. I don’t know of any way that I could shift my internal mental state that quickly without external help. I went from exhausted to feeling like I’m on the top of the world. The ritual has to be repeated every day so I look forward to continuing.

Apparently the Gallery of Magick is going to be making a book about the holy guardian angel. My guess is they’re going to publish it in the next three months because people are just finishing Success Magick.

3/30/21

Pretty much the same as usual.

I did energy work focusing on the root chakra.

I did a ritual with Ublisi. I don’t remember which. I also pore breathed some elements.

I recited the personal mantra. Not sure if this is related to the mantra, but I had a weird dream in which someone taught me visualization.

Later in the day I did the infernal demon ritual, it was powerful once again. This time, I really felt it in my heart and third eye. Whenever I said the incantation I noticed a stream of energy into my heart and third eye. I think the heart is where the “black flame” is, so this would make sense. My ajna chakra was buzzing with energy for a while afterwards. I look forward to continuing with this.

3/31/21

Today I did a ritual with Berachiel for increased intuition using the Angels of Alchemy tasking process.

I did some work with Ublisi.

I continued my energy work routine and invoked the fire and air element using the pore breathing process from IIH. I filled my eyes with light and ears with the air element.

I didn’t do much else besides that.

I’ve decided it’s time for a change. The system I use now is cool and all, but I keep changing exercises, techniques and other things. I can’t stick with anything.

I understand that you aren’t supposed to lust for results in magick, but I also understand that a tall pyramid needs a large base to stand. If I’m going to build a huge pyramid, I’m going to build a huge base.

So, I’m going to start Initiation Into Hermetics. I’ll start a new journal thread and keep this one for magick unrelated to it.

I look forward to pathworking a real system instead of trying to make my own.

1 Like