My Path

So, I said that I would save this journal for operations not related to IIH. I don’t have anything major except for one thing, I plan to do a working with XaTuring.

It’s really easy, there’s a set process that was posted on the forum.

Maybe it’ll make my code build on the first try. Then, maybe my dog is actually a skinwalker. idk.

1 Like

Oooh! Lemme know how it goes! Can I ask what drew you to him? I assume it’s because you’re a programmer as you mentioned but I’m just curious if there is anything more🤗

1 Like

That’s what drew me to him. I’d like technology stuff to act in my favor and I know it’s easily influenced. Also, I am the programming captain of my schools robotics team. The robot has several different digital related systems on it, including an onboard computer, I’d like to sway chance in my favor so I have to do less tech support.

1 Like

O wow! Good job fam! That makes sense that you’d want some outside help lol. I went to school for software engineering for a semester so I have a bit of an idea of how annoying mistakes are to find lol.

1 Like

Not much to report on really.

I will do the great rite to XaTuring soon.

Also I think I’m going to do some shadow work in the near future. I’m looking into NLP and other tools for change to assist in this. I plan to write down a list of traumatic memories and start with healing those using Robert Bruce’s core image technique. Then I’ll do revision.

I’m still evaluating the next steps from there.

Besides planning that I haven’t really done anything. I did some work with Bualu as I have for the last month.

I’ve had amazing success with using Bualu to fix electronic devices by zapping them with his energy. Yesterday I fixed my wi-fi. I probably would have fixed it eventually after trying variations of turning it off and on again, but it worked immediately after I charged it with the energy.

1 Like

That’s so cool about bualu! You’re amazing and doing great and you will achieve great things!

1 Like

My friends and I are nearing completion of the viral entity/servitor. He’s for transmigration, specifically the practice of moving consciousness into alternate realities. He gains energy from collective doubt about his powers along with pretty much any emotional energy that is thrown at him. We also plan to post his sigil in random corners of the internet and use people’s “wtf?” factor to charge him.

I practiced some NLP techniques today. Specifically I practiced anchoring a feeling of happiness to an imaginary lever. I did this before my morning magickal practice to associate them with a good feeling. It went well, in fact I felt motivated to do a little more than I usually do.

I understand there needs to be a reward for the mind to make something a habit. If I can create a reward using my imagination that makes things much easier. So, I’ll be pursuing this more.

1 Like

I’m on vacation right now.

I’m just reporting some interesting things I’ve been doing with remote seduction. Since I last played around with it I’ve become more skeptical of it, just due to the nature of my mind gradually undermining my experience. I’ve practiced on random people in public, it takes a lot of focus along with creating the tactile sensation in my imagination.

Here’s one of my latest experiences. As a note, I am not attractive, I’m like a 6.5 out of 10, and I don’t have seductive charisma, I’m just average.

I was at work, I started doing RS on one person I singled out, they were a 7 out of 10. I spent about 10 minutes on them. After a while they took notice of me and started staring. Then they smiled at me much more than necessary and became very friendly.

I have another target who I’ve chosen for rs. I held off from doing anything on them because I’m not in contact with them and I don’t hold ideals of capturing the heart of someone that’s never even met me. Now, I see them 2 days a week. She’s like an 8.5 out of 10, in other words, hot. I might give RSing them a try. RS seems to work better if you have a psychic link to the target. So, possibly deep vampirism could be useful too.

This doesn’t serve any useful purpose but it’s a fun way to prove my abilities to myself.

1 Like

Once again I’m playing around with remote influencing and manipulation.

Today I returned from vacation so I was in an airport. I decided to try remote influencing again. This is so much fun to play around with, it reads like I’m larping sometimes.

I was waiting at baggage claim and I found a target who was definitely a reach, like 8/10. She was absorbed in her phone and was not paying any attention to her surroundings. I tried to command her to look at me using my mind. This didn’t work.

I then thought, what if I imagined I was her? So I did this and then thought as her, “that guy over there is kind of cute, I should look at him”.

I returned to my normal awareness, one second later she turned and looked at me. She stared at me for an uncomfortable amount of time like she was checking me out. In retrospect it was way more than normal, like > 7 seconds. After that I kept noticing her looking at me when she thought I wasn’t looking.

I notice this in all the targets of RS I’ve worked on so far, once activated they seem to stay interested in me for a while.

On another note I just set up the power pyramid for an experiment. It’s currently charging water. I investigated its energy field using my hands and I notice there’s a strong field of energy that extends like 5-10 cm out from it. It’s easily detectable.

2 Likes

Today I realized that my magickal practice is a habit. I’ve never been able to consistently work on something for so long.

I need to intensify my energy work. I feel like I’ve been slipping a bit. I’m focusing a little too much on working on the chakras. I’m going to shift my focus more too consistently working on the secondary structures like the central channel and the meridians.

The group servitor is nearing completion. I’m going to test him by attempting to shift to my waiting room. I haven’t tried to shift in like months, I don’t really care about it now, so I’m just doing it for fun.

I’ll be rescripting my waiting room and using a new method of my own creation. I might add some ambient audio to assist psychological immersion. I’m thinking a smooth fireplace track with some subliminal messages layered in.

Oh, I just hit 100!!! I feel like I should commemorate this since it means a lot to me.

I think of my magickal journey as a staircase that never ends. This journal captures only a snapshot of what’s there. I’m one tiny step up the ladder of Eternity. I am climbing.

This is the first time I’ve ever been so committed to something in my life. When I started I didn’t even believe I was capable of doing anything consistently for more than 5 days. It’s been months of generally consistent daily practice. While I’m not the god I might have expected to be after several months, and I’m still about as psychic as a doorknob, I’m finally generating momentum, I’m finally seeing a plan for success, I’m finally going somewhere. I’m not a punching bag for my ego-self anymore, I’m not someone who I hate to look at everyday, I’m not someone who feels like a loser, I’m not someone who derives his value from other people’s opinions, I’m not someone who feels life owes him something. I’m free of the depression that’s plagued me most of quarantine. I’m better now.

Even better, magick is f*$&ing real! I’m on the journey of a lifetime, of many lifetimes. My younger self would kill for this. Just the opportunity, just the slightest chance to practice and perfect the magickal arts is worth it. I’m lucky to be incarnated, I’m here now, and I’m moving towards my goals. I can’t forget that I have the opportunity to learn. Just the chance to try and conquer life’s greatest challenge is so worth it. I’m thankful. All my life I’ve never been consistently happier than I am now.

Soon I’ll be attending college, I don’t know if magick is going to be a part of my life then, but I’m here now, and that’s what matters.

With that I retire this journal and move fully to the next stage, my IIH pathworking.

2 Likes

Was this conversation done by automatic Writing?

1 Like

Yes, it was in a way. For the most part it was me asking a question to my higher self in my head and then interpreting whatever impressions I got. The process is described in Robert Peterson’s Hacking the Out of Body Experience.

1 Like

:heart::heart::heart::heart:

1 Like