My offering grew mold?

Me and a friend did offerings to Duke Dantalion ,we put raspberry tea in closed jars ,offered them to Duke Dantalion during evoking (seperately) and said we’d dispose of them in a garden after a month

Now despite that we both did it at the same time and stored them in the same place…mine grew a thin layer of what i assume is mold floating on top while hers didnt change at all…

Could that mean my offering is rejected? Im very weirded out by this and i need answers
Should i re do my offering?

1 Like

I would assume that it is probably more than likely that the lid of your jar wasn’t sealed properly, than the offering being rejected.

4 Likes

I checked again but it was sealed well… but do i need to re-do it just in case? Or what do i do?

1 Like

Did you use a cork lid?

2 Likes

no both of us used screw cap lids

2 Likes

The mold is consumption of the offering.
So your offering was accepted.
When I give Santissima Muerte apples :apple: that she likes they go off in a day or two and I find two distinctive teeth marks on them. The ones I still have on the packet and outside the fridge or cupboard are still fresh but my offering is consumed.
So relax. The demon got your offering.

6 Likes

That actually really put me at ease thanks a lot for telling me :heart:

2 Likes

Oh…I’d suggest divination then.

3 Likes

i did a few days ago (before i discovered the mold) i asked if my request was accepted overall and i got a yes
I had some offerings that i promised for when my request gets done, i only asked him about those and i asked if they were enough and he said no, so i asked him to give me a sign to what offerings he wanted (because i had no idea what else to offer) and so far i got no signs apart from the mold

1 Like

If you recieved the answer through a good method, then that’s really the end of it, no need to wonder about further.

4 Likes

I used a pendelum although im very new to it but i have trust that its the right answer
You’re right I’ll try to not overthink it

2 Likes

I don’t put too much trust into pendulums personally from experience. But if you can let the subconscious take over then it is a good method. And if you’re new then it’s likely that it was accurate as with methods like that, when you’re new you tend to let your subconscious take over more fully.

1 Like

If you know of any other methods (other than tarot and i-ching because i cant seem to understand them ) I’d be very thankful if you can tell me , since these are the only 3 i know of

1 Like

Cleromancy is the best I know, that includes Tarot and the I Ching, so that is unfortunate in that case. What don’t you struggle to understand about the Tarot? (The I Ching can understandably be a bit confusing, but that mostly clears up with a good translation)

Jars are usually made with vinegar or oil that doesn’t support mold growth.

If you didn’t sterilise the jar before using, like with canning food and jam, then with tea, it will grow mold every time.
This is because the jar itself has mold spores inside it that are airborne.
Sterilise by heating the the oven and closing when hot. Look up how to do canning for details.

Offerings are typically disposed of after 1-3 days, I don’t really see why a spirit would want moldy tea. I’d propose an attractive teacup and chucking it out when you wouldn’t consider it fit to drink yourself.

2 Likes

I cant get my hands on a physical tarot deck (because of where i live) and i struggle to understand or remember what each card means

I thought about doing it online but i wasnt sure how accurate would free online sites be or if itd count at all

1 Like

Thank you ill try that next time

I had no idea how long i should keep my offerings for but i just informed him rhat ill dispose of it after a couple of weeks just to be safe

That is unfortunate then, but you can try Cartomancy! You just use normal playing cards, it can be a really excellent divination tool like any other. There’s plenty of books for that, but I’d say don’t use a system that makes the playing cards a budget Tarot deck, as in, don’t use the Tarot system for playing cards, as it makes it very incomplete. Look for the playing cards own unique system of cartomancy.

There’s also a book I like called “Elemental Divination” by Stephen Ball. It’s a system of divination using Dice, so if you can get three dice pieces, then I’d recommend checking that out, although for specific questions I’d say Cartomancy is best.

thank you so much!! i’ll look for these books hopefully they can help me

Do you have a photo???

I have trouble believing this would happen on accident but thats probably how it was discovered in the first place so.