My journal to talk about whatever

Note to self: Tie beauty development to self love vibration with page, make yourself extremely self loving

Hey uhh please check how this looks to you guys energy wise if like an answer soon cause uhhh

It’s awesome on my end

Well, a day or so ago i was walking through gates on the astral. I felt myself reaching into different selves and completing them entirely, copies of me around me with crowns on their heads. Above their heads. Floating

I was told to let go of everything, only then would truly all of them be complete.

I did. Everything became nothing, even when I opened my eyes everything felt fake, or like it was blank.

Best self? I don’t know. Not even sure of what I did, really. Just fighting to get an answer.

After yesterdays self love and beauty ritual I feel a bit hazy. Like I can’t come up with knowledge on what to do next. Someone give me a hand please. Get me outta this wonderland.

But I feel amazing

1 Like

Sam is my ex, and I’m sick of his higher self pestering me, apologizing, or trying to talk to me like we’re still together. He knows the reality of the situation, and he just disregards it. I told him this;

“I am not letting you talk to me, speak to me, woo me or say any dumb shit like that until you speak to me in person. Either you do that or we’re done. Simple as that.”

He disliked this. He disrespected my wishes. I told him I wasn’t having any of it until I heard from his physical incarnation. He keeps pestering me.

Whenever I think of him he usually comes towards me. I’m positive he’s around when I am unaware of him sometimes. I saw a cute ukulele and thought to myself “Sam would totally play that”
He fucking shows up and sings “La Vie en Rose”, a song he sung for me around Christmas. With the ukulele and everything. I’m pissed.

The problem is, he just isn’t handling rejection. He’s a higher self, he knows EXACTLY what he’s doing. He wants to be near me. Even earlier I told him off when he was bothering me by showing up and just hanging around. He literally said

“I just want to be near you! What’s wrong with that?”

Ughhhh.

Well this is annoying. Didn’t think it’d come full circle like this. I’m just gonna set him aside and think of other things

Had to put a ward up to keep him out of my space energetically. He’s still allowed to talk to me physically but his higher self needs to fuck off.

I made an element.

:two_hearts:

1 Like

I am being reprogrammed for self love, wisdom, beauty, ease of life, pure bliss and joy. It is programming itself deeper in me. This programming expresses itself so powerfully that this programming reprograms me further. I accept all of this programming.

This programming will take the effects and therefore the vibration, and programming, higher and higher with consecutive instances. I will be reprogrammed more and more. Old progamming is slowly integrated into the higher programming.

This cycle will never end, becoming so powerful that even our world and plane bends entirely to it, and more. I accept the endlessly spiraling programming. I accept this programming at my core. I accept this process. As I sit with it, and forget all things, it becomes stronger, and progresses faster, taking out old, useless patterns and replacing them with new programming.

This can only get faster. And faster. MY mind is primed for reprogramming my mindset, and my mindset is being reprogrammed to be open to this programming. IT will occur faster. More intense. Faster.

I am wise, breathtakingly gorgeous, blissful and joyful at my very core.

I am all of these things, and more, and more.

I accept infinite growth of this programming.

I am allowing myself to full accept this programming even deeper now.

It spirals within me faster, still.

From now on, and moving forward, these programs will intensify themselves at a cosmic speed. Intensity. IT draws upon my attention and will to make it evermore powerful. I petition my mind and subconscious to bend to it. To allow it. To recieve it. I petition my reality to do the same.

I’m like a dynamo of ascension. I simply sit and rise. I’m hyper-progressing through this process.

Oh my god this is bliss. I submit to the feeling entirely and embrace it.

No mental limit can restrict this process, all limits upon this process and ascent are hereby removed and invalidated. Reprogrammed into bliss

absolute and complete bliss, all of these traits, are my natural state. I Will not apply a base upon it, just that the absolute form of them is my natural state.

I feel my ORGANS FILLED WITH BLISS

I’m letting it progress infinitely. I do not even try and it does this. I can even take my attention away and it continues, for my will lives beyond time or present perception, it rings on forever increasing in power.

I am fully aligned with infinite dynamic ascent. I feel this constantly programming into me stronger.

The stones I feel within my system are replaced with pure joy and self love. I fully embrace this high as my natural state

The purest intensity of my ascent is my only state. I cannot exist, from my own will, at a state rejecting this intensity.

I let it be infinitely intense as my natural state. I will disregard reality to make this so.

IT’s coursing into me. I feel my “solar will center” allight and tingling. I need to accept the sheer force. I need to let it be eternal.

I have an infinite vortex of will in my core. I feel it overriding my reality and infinitely supporting this ascent. I feel my life instantly change to my truest will I set out here.

I have accepted my infinitely charged will center, and now I let it course through existence and decimate unneeded blocks in my world, carrying out my true desire.

I feel so high.

I don’t even use drugs.

I let this all coalesce into it’s truest form, the perfect allowance and delving into an ever expanding, timeless, more-than-reality-allows ascent.

I am doing this now

HOLY SHIT. MY muscles are sscreaming. Everything is burning. Everything is amazing.

I stabilize this and form my being into the ideal state to accept this permanently and with endless ease. I am comfortable in my limitless, boundless, painless, infinite ascent.

I am COMFORTABLE with the FULL EXTENT of my power.

Which means I shift into that state in 3… 2… 1…

Exercise my will…

I need one more step. Somethingg…

I need to drop reality fully.

I am truly in the state I outlined.

bathing in it… almsot done. Just accept.

I need to change my concept of capacity.

Capacity = the amount I can hold, what I can process.

Capacity now = The state of containing.

I do not define limits, openly rejecting them.

I can contain anything. Everything. I am capable of this.

Something is missing. Just tinkering with this idea. IT will only truly work once I abandon all of my thoughts, feelings, emotions, everything, and just allow. I know it will.

So much to work past. Even locking myself in pure allowance seems slow. LEt me try this. “Allow or stop thinking”

Okay it took a while but I’m back, off my high. IT’s done. IT’s crazy, but it’s done.

Wow.

Friday everyone!

Just letting it saturate into my being.

I feel it infinitely refactoring. It’s fucking wild. I feel my “solar plexus” tingle like my sacral does before orgasm.

It’s constant. It’s a pressure.

IT’s like it’s sparkling with immensely powerful sparks.

IT’s only growing…

It feels incomprehensible . I just need to rest into the feeling for a few minutes

I’m gonna make a fucking copy of myself and date them cause I’m literally my perfect man. I am in that mood again, universe hook me uppppp NOW

You know, Hekate is here.

Watching us

So I’m done waiting for Sam.

I was lying. I waited. I didn’t hook up with anyone cause I didn’t want to.

I realize now why.

I’m attracting a more ideal partner into my life. It’ll take only a few days.

Clairaudience…

Yeah, clairaudience.

Expanding it. I hear chimes, a cave sound. And a lot of different hums and buzzes. It’s cool. Water?

Just started raining

1 Like

Do you ever hear the orchestra playing when it rains?

1 Like