My journal to talk about whatever

I used to feel like that. I used to think certain ideas of mine were being blocked, too. Now, I just let go of such things. Who knows if we are blocked by outside forces from help; I do believe we may subconsciously block ourselves. I mastered this by working with the natural laws of the universe.

If something truly is blocking me, I just brush it off, I don’t care; I remain confident that I will receive whatever I need. This is how I work with the universe.

I completely agree. Everything is infinite and it is so wonderful. Even a piece of paper is infinite, b/c there is an infinite amount of things one can do with it ~ an infinite amount or combinations of letters and ideas that can be applied to it.

I love my universe. Thanks for answering, universe.

What did you see, the way your newbie image get roasted on the TMW?

No, and i don’t want to know. But I guess i have more ammunition.

The way you only liked the post that said I should be banned is interesting.

1 Like

It was easier for me to find the post I was replying If I marked with a heart.

1 Like

Good to know, sorry.

1 Like

my mind’s process and scope, has now been transmuted.

I call upon the great secrets of ascent, the next steps of attainbeing, of being in a constant attainment, of being the attained and the attainment of being, I call upon you!

Bring your light and knowledge to me! Allow me to evolve through energy and grow in the perfect way, ever becoming the ideal, forever!

UNFOLDMENT! That’s STEP ONE

I hold such chaotic potential. BRING IT!

I am surrounding and coating in a golden flame, i see my eye of power ever burning with golden flames, my body exuding golden smoke and my being as the nectar of enlightenment.

the asperct of the mind doesn’t suit me, i feel dis-eased.

i suppose it’s an aspect of my understanding.

Today is weird. I love you all.

1 Like

I just started reading your journal, are you still working with Belial?

No, he is uhh

well he basically forced me to be independent. As well, all of my mentors are inactive.

1 Like

He is what?

Well that is good that he helped you be independent

2 Likes

he forced me to be independant. thats it

1 Like

In four days, I will be contacted by my future romantic partner. I will find that the partner is perfectly aligned with all of the work I’ve done so far to grow and progress through my magickal ascent

I will be caught off guard, although I planned this, and I will find that my magick alligned all of this for me to live out my life, and my relationship, perfectly, and that no mental blockage could possibly get in my way, as this is, and was, divinely planned, and it will always be charted out in my very stars

All I must do is what I’ve always done; do my work and have fun. It will be over soon.

I get it now. Wow. Within a few hours of saying that, I really, really get it. I see now, without guilt or attachment. I was being impulsive. I was being controlling. I was being… Like I see it in it’s full context. Not three hours later and I finally understand why Sam cut me out. He had to. I was a bitch. I get it.
I want to heal from this. I am going to.

.I need someone to scan my fate. Preferably soon

I think I just SHIFTED my reality, and I got super in depth into what i was trying to do!

Please someone help me out, I’ll really appreciate it!