My introduction! VERY new to this!

Hello as I said I am super new to stuff like this! So sorry if I have stupid responses or questions. I’m barley starting to get into meditation, I’ve heard things here and there about magic and summonings but I never took the time to do deep research.
Lately I’ve been interested in summoning an incubus, I’ve looked into the letter of intent and people’s experiences. I know since I’m new and all I will have to work hard and get familiar with meditation. But I would really want to work with a spirit like an incubus.
And for “experiences” I’ve had myself with things like that the most I’ve had is multiple accounts of sleep paralysis. I always sleep on my stomach so I never saw anything but I always felt, I felt my body pinned down but most of all my arm felt like it was being grabbed hard. Even after I was able to get up I still felt pain in my arm. Another time I could feel someone lifting my legs up into the air. What was consistent with all the times I’ve had sleep paralysis is I always hear a low pitch hum. At first I was terrified of this, and it only occurred in one room no where else. But now I’m interested, could this be an evil spirit or what? Sorry if it’s a dumb question. And also lately the sleep paralysis has stopped

4 Likes

Try reading these:

Also please do read:

3 Likes

Welcome to the forum.

1 Like

Welcome to the forum

1 Like

Welcome :blush:

1 Like

Wow that sounds intense. Glad the sleep paralysis has stopped. Also dont feel stupid for not knowing something, it’s okay. It’s only when you carry yourself like you have the answers is when you’re truly stupid. Welcome to the forum.

1 Like

Welcome @Squidy, may you find what you seek. Explore, talk to friendly entities, and helpful patrons, we all came here for one calling or another.

Blessed be friend.

Remember that a boulder is just a pebble on the path of a thousand miles.

1 Like

Welcome to the forum, blessed be :sparkles:

I hope you will meet the incubus of your dreams real soon

2 Likes

Hello! :wave: Hope it all works out! :woman_cartwheeling: :sparkles: :cake:

2 Likes