My Freyja Journey-Journal

Jesus fucking Christ. I Just went through the most intense of experiences. I’m sitting meditating in the darkness when all of a sudden Freyja, Gaia and King Asmoday show up to help me. I felt my body spinning, my head was spinning. My entire room was just spinning. I even saw residual energy as well from when I set my pillow on the floor while I was meditating. It was so surreal. I could feel a lot more and I could see a lot more. I saw the energy of my hands as I began to close and open them in an orange hue. I could see my entire bed beginning to spin and I could feel all three entities going through me. Freyja, holding my mortal body down, King Asmoday right in front of me and Gaia just circling around me. This is an experience I cannot forget. I was even told by King Asmoday “You are the light in your own darkness Mani.”

Darkness and Light are always balanced-even in the darkest of rooms, there will always be light. Such is Yin-Yang and such is it’s symbol the Taijitu. I was also told “Embrace your darkness” everything is becoming so much more clearer to me

4 Likes

I think I’m entering the transitional period as a magician/shaman/vitki whatever you wanna call it. I’m recognising everything I’ve wanted in my subconscious. I’m more attuned to the things I’ve buried for so long and I’ve…accepted it? I think I’ve accepted my shadowself.

2 Likes

Very important step. Still working on this myself. Hoping for more good news soon

I don’t know if you’ve studied the concept of how we carry our soul and energies within the norse practice but just encase here’s an article to get you started.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/aferalspirit.wordpress.com/2013/02/11/7-hvelschakras-of-bifrost-the-rainbrow-bridge/amp/

Another really cool book that goes into more detail about the different parts of our souls is “The Runes Workbook” by Leon D. Wild it talks about runic soul lore, galdr, it had some beautiful illustrations too. A great book if you’re interested in the nordic path

Let me be clear there is NOTHING wrong with keeping to the hindu chakra system and I admit as a yogi I am very familiar with it and makes a lot of sense to me and I thought it was so cool to see a similar but still unique system within the norse teachings.

I’m just passing along some info that might help enhance your energy work with Freya

Also just read you’ve been doing some shadow work! Good job and good luck!

The vanir also helped guide me in my shadow work. It was such a crazy and intense process. I found studying Jung psychology and archetypes was immensely helpful!

1 Like

Well enough lolygagging! I finished my exams and now it’s time to get back into my shadow working and meditations with Freyja. I’ll log down everything I hear in my meditation when I prepare for it

1 Like

Lady Vanadis-Goddess of Love, Fertility, Beauty, Gold and War. I invoke thee my matron. She who has helped me since the beginning of my path. I beseech thee great Lady Freyja. You who all men fall for, you who gods have fallen for I call upon thee to guide me in this meditation.

Vanadis Freya I call upon thee. I let you in to guide me upon this meditation. Hail to you great lady vanadis.

Freya: It has been some time since you have called upon me

That is has

Freya: Was it because of the sex?

No

Freya: You are lost, confused and afraid and are going to be a father(astral child-it was planned and not Freya’s)

That’s not what I have called you for

Freya: I know very well what you have called me for. For help. I have been watching you for a while Mani.

Why have you not contacted me in this time?

Freya: Because you had not let me. You were afraid I would see you differently, now that you’ve realised the truth and continue to realise the truth behind “In time all shall be revealed”. You are 18. Breathe, relax, live. There is much to life that is to be discovered young one. You have yet to experience sex.(Physical sex, not astral). Do you want to?

“In time all shall be revealed” isn’t that right?

She laughs Freya: Truly so Mani. Maybe it is time.

So, about my best friend and about this girl from Turkey. I know all too well, that the turkish girl, she was just a crush of mine and like all times it will eventually die down. My best friend-was it the friendship I was attracted to? Was this part of your plan

Freya: Yes. Do you want to see me again?

OF course Lady Vanadis. It would be an honour to see your beauty once again.

Teasing me as I sense in my root chakra and begin to feel an increase in a sex drive I focus on the meditation

Freya: Close your eyes and visualise. What do I look like? What do I feel like?

Freya into my right ear: You are in love, I sense that

But I have no one physically.

Freya: Not yet but you will. Do you want to hear the tale of what is to come?

If it will help-now keep in mind she’s hearing my answers before I even type them out. She’s very good at sensing your subconscious desires-such is the nature of a fertility goddess.

Freya: I see love, a beach an island, you are happy here, she is happy-you hide the fact that you are denying Mani. Your best friend loves you.

Not in that way Freya

Freya: Are you so certain? I could say the moon pushes and pulls the tides but that does not ignore the fact that it is not the moon itself but rather the gravity. She hides, you hide, you both hide together stuck in the will they won’t they motion. You have a great love for her-you cannot hide that from me for I have seen your heart but you fill the void-you reject the idea and comprehension of even having a natural sexual feeling toward her not because she is your friend but because you care about her She is not fond of sex no? But like you, she has a yearning. Awaken that yearning Mani. Why else would thoughts of her having sexual feelings for you engulf your clairaudience? Her higherself waits. Keep the phhrase with you Mani. “In time all shall be revealed” and for godsake ask her to the Formal already!

Thank you Freya

Freya: I shall stay with you-should you need me again in more ways than one.

2 Likes

I just have to say i love her.

But I’m not too sure what I should work with her on. Mind goving advice in regards to her?

Freya can work in all things as she is the original Volva in terms of the Norse path. IF you are stuck in magick she can kick you in th e right direction and as you see in this thread she’s kicked me in the right direction with many things:

Love, acceptance, meditation, shadow work and runework.
She’s an easy Goddess to work with and doesn’t require much in terms of offerings when giving them: she’ll take something as simple as Honey for instance. Her energy is outstanding and it always wakes me up to my higher senses.

She can help you even with hookups if you wish that to be so. The only thing I would say is don’t disrespect her in anyway because her vengeance is also pretty powerful. Nothin worse than fucking with a goddess of war :joy:

2 Likes

I can feel that and thank you i appreciate that.

Asaheil og Vana!

1 Like

Synchronicity. Look what i found.

3 Likes

Another day another meditation for contact-I’m going to begin it now and see what I am told

1 Like

Freya: I can explain your vision

Then do so

Freya: You are lost, always lost. Focus is the key Mani. Focus on what makes you lost.

I make myself lost

Freya: Then accept that you are lost

What do you mean by being lost

Freya: Alone, tired, afraid.

We’ve had this conversation yesterday LAdy Freya

Freya: So we have-did you listen?

I don’t know

Freya: you did not-Your heart calls you to action. You have learnt that. Make her yours? A Simple task-Be yourself. No magick, no spells, no nothing. You are you Mani and she is she. Accept it as fact.

I accept

Freya: Good-Take control of your life. Your heart tpulls you from this meditation now-I shall return when I deem fit.

Thank you lady vanadis-See you again

Freya: In good time

1 Like

LMAO

That is just how she talks to me!!!

That is so HER

Thanks for taking the time to share such personal thoughts and journey

1 Like

I’m Danish and haven’t even contacted Freja yet. I should really do it tho, I always loved the name Freja by itself when I heard girls where called back when I was child.

1 Like

Another meditation later on when I get home from school-as you can tell from my profile I have the title of Vanatru. I am working on the path of being a Vitki/Vitkar as my loyalties to Freya increase

2 Likes

I also must find some way to do a ritual that isn’t costly since I’m without a job and can’t afford big items or offerings

1 Like

Perhaps why I have such kinship with Lady Vanadis entirely revolves around my feminine energy. Either way, she’s still been of great help to me

1 Like

Work on your mental capabilities. Meditation and willing things to happen. It’s like this muscle you tap inside of you.

You can also find cheap supplies such as candles at the $ store.

Ofcourse all your really need for rune magic is pen and paper

Lady eva also has a tutorial here about doing magick sans supplies

2 Likes

So, while using the Law of Attraction I affirm to myself I am happy to be single and focus on schoolwork and mental health.

Yet, also working with Freya-I manage to have a dream of my best friend and I loosely dating. I think I have stated that she doesn’t wanna date anyone, including myself. Eh, it’s as always that in time all shall be revealed

Ever more on my journey with Valfreya, I learn something of a great importance-infatuation.

Infatuation we soon learn to grow to love but the thing is, infatuation is a curse disguised as a blessing. When we are infatuated we are not in love but under the illusion that we are in love. If there is one thing I have learnt with Freya it is key to learn how to love yourself above anything else.

For if you don’t even love yourself, how can you hope to love someone else? I’ve learnt on this path that the best thing to do is to love yourself. Within infatuation you soon learn to love that which you lose. Ex girlfriends/boyfriends, crushes etc.

The point is, you don’t need someone else to complete you-you’re merely compelled to put your own desires onto someone else and when you are infatuated you don’t think straight.

The very beginning of this journal was a start of how Freya has helped me to get over an ex of mine-the same ex that I had been drawn into under the guise that it was loved. I was possessed by Gaia once before during that phase when working with Valfreya. She told me that Freya knew I liked her and it was from then I asked “Loki’s daughter” out. It was short-lived and took me six months to get over but you see, life is funny like that.

Suffice to say, Freya is the best to work with if you want to learn how to love yourself

1 Like