My Freyja Journey-Journal

Yesterday she was helping me to open up my chakras even more. It’s a continuous development, each more for my desires to be manifested into reality. Side effects of this are a lot of lust is around for some odd reason.

2 Likes

Last night to add to this she possessed me temporarily to try and get me to the astral plane but I kept resisting. Now, she’s been helping me with Mantra work. She has told me “let what words come out of your mouth come out even if they are nonsense. A mantra is a vibration, not always a word. A vibration with a meaning attatched to it”

2 Likes

“let your grief go” was one thing she told me in the shower

it started like this

“Mani?”

Yes Freyja?

“Come to me”

Alright

She grabbed onto my heart

“Do you see what I see?”

Grief

“You have a lot of regrets, let them flow down the creek and fill it only with love”

The love of my matron Freyja, the love of my friend Akuusha, The love of Bastet and the love of…(Best Friend)

Freyja, is this her will as well?

“Your desires have manifested and so will hers, subconsciously she thinks of you”

3 Likes

To surrender yourself to your matron/patron is truly a very powerful thing indeed. I don’t know what’s happening but I am ever more changing

3 Likes

She has been working with me on my clairaudience as of now. Only problem is now I really have to tune into her energy to hear her. BEcause there is a heap of spirits around me and it’s out of control

2 Likes

In the process of the final two chakras needed to be opened up.
I have opened all the other chakras: the muladara chakra, the svadishvana chakra, the manipura chakra, the anahata chakra and the vishudda chakra. As Freyja guides me, it is time I open up the final two once as for all. Ajna and Sahasrara. This is one of the final steps on this path. This journal will continue however. I am not done simply because she helps me to open up my chakras

2 Likes

That is the Ajna chakra opened. I have realised what illusions I have created for myself-the illusions of failure, grandeur and the illusion of what love is versus what lust is and the illusions of certain friendships. It is time I move on. That old friend group of mine, is just an illusion of what friends do. I must let them go. Funny, it was actually Krishna who told me to let them go ages ago. Guess it’s being reaffirmed by Freyja now.

I move onto the last Chakra now. This one will be the hardest one for me to open up to. It is the direct link to the universe and all of it’s knowledge. Wish me luck to those who have read this post. It make take me a fair bit of time to understand it

2 Likes

A unique energy is in my forehead-being that of my third eye now

1 Like

I had a very vivid dream earlier, I was about to head to some place in Asia. I was with friends-either it was a university or something else and there was a girl around as well, people telling me constantly to tell her how I felt. Then I was given a box that contained gold bars branded and rings as well. We were in some apartment or something and I took her to the bathroom(stfu dirty minded people) and I told her “You’re not seeing anyone are you?” I said “No, it’s weird to be with someone in Year 13 isn’t it?” “Oh that’s right you graduated didn’t you?” “Look, I’ll flatout say it, I’m in love with you” and she had a wide open mouth and I’ve no clue whether this means anything or not

But one thing I’ve learnt is through opening up my throat chakra, I cannot lie to myself about who I’m in love with. It is clear through my subconscious, through Freyja and Lilith alike, I know who I’m in love with. I kept lying to myself saying stuff like “It’s never going to happen” and that I’ve moved on. Hell, even through my fake friends telling me “Face it, deep down you’re still in love with her”. I cannot lie to myself anymore. I am in love with my best friend. But I don’t want to hurt her either and to confess to her? I’m sure that would hurt her entirely

2 Likes

Why do you feel like it will hurt her?

Exam season, it’s still in her subconscious and she hasn’t recognised it least not that I’m aware of and last time I confessed to her all those years ago, we got into a lot of fights with each other. Basically a “he said she said” kind of ordeal and I became a “nice guy” who pulled a victim card. I don’t want the same thing to happen all over again but the best thing I can do is trust and have faith in Freyja to guide me.

2 Likes

Then take your time, wait til after exams, and give it another go. Some loves have to have some kind of movement or you grow stagnant

1 Like

Through another meditation-Freyja has told me “Confess”
I asked “When?”
“When the time is right”
“And that dream?”
“A mere guiding to the right path”

1 Like

Told you lol

1 Like

“Do not let love become stagnant” is what she has told me now. No doubt because you already mentioned it :sweat_smile:

1 Like

“Remember consent” is a vital thing she has told me. Never assume consent, always ask before anything and always remember to never force yourself onto someone.

1 Like

“let go of your hate for love and sex magick” is another thing I was told. I got strong morals in relation to love and sex magick-I feel it goes against free will so I don’t use it

2 Likes

Chances are, Freyja herself is polyamourous. As the Norse/Germanic Goddess of love, it would be expected. She did lose her husband as well and then theres the fact that even Odin and his brothers fell for her before the Aesir-Vanir war. I still have the view of her as a maternal figure to me but I also know what being a goddess of love and fertility means

2 Likes

Well…I’ve found something out. There is no monogomy usually for spirits. Turns out both Freyja and Bastet are spiritual lovers of mine. I asked her a question and that was “So is (best friend) your vessel or Bastet’s vessel?”

Spirits don’t usually have human vessels unless you become one for them. I was told however, god spirits do have avatars. Even subconsciously, that person is the god or goddess. Life gets more and more complicated for me as I go

3 Likes

But that does not mean the Avatar isn’t their own person either. They simply embody all that which the spirit represents pretty much in human form.

2 Likes