My first successful evocation and my call for your aid

Lady Eva once again saves the day!

3 Likes

Or you can cut the head and upper body area of the victim. Cut that out of the picture and he would be the only one that gets hit by the curse.
Of course you ruin a good picture.

1 Like

Well I already used my own preferred method, which was to evoke glasya labolas. Perhaps someone with a better ability to converse with spirits can see if heā€™s on the task

1 Like

What you can do is just take a picture you have and cover the other people in it with paper or something and use a copy machine and make a copy of the picture with only him showing . That way you have a photo with only him in it but do not have to cut up a picture. A copy like that will work just as well and you do not have to worry about others being connected to it.

This is fascinating.

I really wish to know if you managed to kill your father with magick, knowing that he is under protection of Jehovah. My dad disabled a shaman once in a duel, through a prayer to Jehovah.

1 Like

Wait duels are actually a thing? Lol @Primordiarch

Not an official duel though. It was the shaman who initiated the fight. @RiseorDie

1 Like

Yeah I can do that too

@Primordiarch unfortunately, he has not fallen yet or shown any sign of going down

1 Like

May I step in?

1 Like

Absolutely. I can certainly use the help

Man I missed it, but I donā€™t know how my post managed to attract so much moralizing :frowning: I mean, a lot of my research on how to go about this came from old balg threads where people were killing left and right, and there was never this muchā€¦or any resistance. I must be special I guess :slight_smile:

1 Like

The forums are a living thing, brother. We are the forums. And we all come from different places inside and are dealing with different things at different times. People often act as mirrors for each other.

2 Likes

Itā€™s cool, I invited the poster who has questions to make a general thread about how people can justify baneful work, meaning YOUR thread wonā€™t get derailedā€¦ friendly treminder to all newcomers:

Simply put, it wastes the OPā€™s time and energy if they have to fend off derailments and handle endless questions about what, why, etc., and it could be misused if left unchecked until thereā€™s a kind of ā€œhecklerā€™s vetoā€ in action across the boards, by which people can shut down a topic (or make it unreadable) simply by derailment.

That plainly wasnā€™t the intent here, but stepping in early means this kind of thing wonā€™t seem viable to anyone with less sincere intentions. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

yep my bad lol. Iā€™m new here so continue with whatever it is you want to do. you are god after all am I right XD (ill leave after that bad joke)

1 Like

No harm done!

1 Like

cool. on a side note regarding this. have you thought of using magic to get ideas for non magical things. my high school chemistry teacher talked to us once about a chemical that was invisible and didnā€™t smell or leave any trace for the police that he could wipe on a car door and kill us. just thought that maybe thatd be easier since he seems to be fairly powerful lol

Yeah thereā€™s no way Iā€™m going that route lol. If it canā€™t be done magically then thatā€™ll be a wrap

1 Like

ok lol just giving my two cents. good luck in your endevours friend

1 Like

Just wanted to respond to the post where you asked if someone with better communication skills could check to see if heā€™s on task. When you set a demon to do a job they stay on task until the job is completed. They do not stop. Doubting him however would ā€¦well, itā€™s not good to do. When you do a working never look back and never doubt whether the thing you set out to do will be accomplished. When yo do that you actually stand in your own way and derail your own working. So yeah. Know in your heart it will be done and put it out of your mind. I mean, it is your choice, and all. Not trying to be bossy or anything. I am just trying to help.

2 Likes

Nah Iā€™m happy you jumped in on this. The difficulty of putting it out of mind completely comes from the fact that I live with him, but if thatā€™s the impression you got from the entity then Iā€™ll have to try harder, but Iā€™m hoping that my own doubt wonā€™t stop the work of others who have jumped in to help at least

2 Likes