My first successful evocation and my call for your aid

What Would Satan Do?

Your target is fundamentally fucked-up and has abundant weaknesses ripe for exploitation. Just ensure that you don’t get any cross contamination from your target.

Why deny yourself the well thought out thrill of a black propaganda, nasty smear campaign launched via a safe, not traceable to you computer? There are more than enough conspiracy websites that will pick it up. Just include ‘anal sex’ somehow. Conspiracies involving anal sex definitely answer a well entrenched need and therefore have more traction. Why not try ‘back-door spiritual baptist’? Fill in the details with just enough missing to allow others, just as sick as your victim, to read into it whatever they want. Mention Aleister Crowley (rhymes with ‘holy’), Anton LaVey, the sin of ‘Gomorrahmy’ that’s not like sodomy, etc.

Magick is the science and art of causing change to occur in conformity with will.
And have lots of delicious fun. I know I would. I delight in using my enemies’ weapons against them.

Al.

1 Like

Congrats on your first successful evocation! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Look at PM, I have something that will benefit you, me and the whole world!

2 Likes

If you have a name and ‘’‘picture’’’ that would help.

2 Likes

I really don’t think killing your dad no matter how much of a dufus he is is a good idea. There is going to be a price to pay for this. Be forewarned.

2 Likes

Is Jesus Christ returning in a few weeks or something? Am I going to hell?

4 Likes

That’s stupid.

I am not going to try and explain anything to some know it all kid, but don’t be an idiot.

1 Like

Alrighty then :slight_smile:

2 Likes

What stupid fear mongering is this!

@Verdo, since you aren’t the one drawing the blade across his neck, you don’t have any price to pay. Since I assume no transactions have been made to this end, there is no major karmic “kick me” sign, if any such thing at all.

If something comes knocking at your door in retribution for this Verdo, feel free to give me a tap.

There are plenty of myths where the father-killing child rears a kid that kills him, See, that’s different from putting it in practice.

Source: My father, his siblings, and all with them have been Sleeping for a few years.

And look at how I turned out.

Questions, anyone?

9 Likes

Much appreciated velotak. See, I just wish that if someone is going to exclaim that something is going to come get me for performing baneful works that dozens of others on here have done before me without issue, can you at least tell me what entity/force is coming to get me? Is it Yahweh? Buddha? Some powerful karmic troll god that I’ve never heard of before? I mean, I’m called a know it all simply for pushing back on the lack of details supporting these claims of a coming payback. Sheesh -_-

2 Likes

Hahahaha I just read your full post. Now I’m embarrassed. I’m sorry, I’ve had clients who’ve wanted to take people out for the most ridiculous of reasons, so I blew it off. I’ll PM you.

2 Likes

@EternalMan

I just got that his dad is deteriorating to the point where he would eventually try to have his son killed to “stop his evil.”

@Verdo again, I’m sorry that I was too brash. My dad is awful, and I (except for one time) for the most part just let him be. He’s no where near what you’ve just described or I was just told though.

2 Likes

No worries. Its all good

1 Like

Go ahead and do it. Imo you’re fine. I dole out punishments on my family all the time

2 Likes

Here’s something that may help with that: https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=/amp/s/vkjehannum.wordpress.com/2016/12/25/incantation-to-lilith-to-banish-jehovah/amp/&ved=0ahUKEwjytquJsPPUAhWIq1QKHUucBzsQFggdMAA&usg=AFQjCNF7npzaylsdKfwb5T6GVSIwNKWYig

shrugs shoulders worth a try.

1 Like

Are photos best to have ONLY THE VICTIM ?
Anyone else in the photo will likely be cursed as well if negative energy is applied to the photo way.
You would actually have to memorize the man’s face and use visualization to curse him.
Just something I thought of concerning photos.
I would not want to curse innocent people, animals, etc

3 Likes

Well I don’t really have a photo with just him in it. I can try to crop it perhaps

1 Like

12 posts were split to a new topic: Religion As A Control Mechanism

You can focus on the photo you have and practice energy vampirism. Imagining tendrils sucking his life force into your system. EA has in his BALG ebook techniques on this. Also the Joy of Satan has their Energy Ripping technique for this as well.
Just concentrating on taking only his life force and no one else should get hurt.

2 Likes