My first successful evocation and my call for your aid

It’s been said the the psychic energy level of the individual determines the outcome of a battle. The father’s aura and mind power apparently was more than the Shaman.
Also, if the father had other church people praying with him, then the combined psychic energy of the father and other church members would be greater than the shaman.
Like 10 against 1 in physical combat.

1 Like

They aren’t even aware he’s being attacked, so that likely isn’t an issue

Honestly I don’t see why it’s so difficult, other than the choice to kill him. Vamp him and his prayers. Bind his ass from being able to do anything. Then attack.

1 Like

There are many factors to take into account here. For instance, people praying for the father, the father’s energy level, and possible guardian entity of the father. You may never know.

Well, it’s like a rookie basketball ball player trying to take on Michael Jordan. He’s not the run of the mill average person. He isn’t even the run of the mill average Christian.

How so?

@Nagathex He’s very skilled at soul travel…has visited heaven many times, received power and protection from God, has a church following that reinforces his power, and is not like an atheist who gets attacked and assumes it’s just bad luck. Most times he assumes the attack is spiritual (as he has been attacked several times before) and applies spiritual means to defend himself. Basically, he’s no lightweight

OHHHH. I still say it’s a vampires job. That’s incredible though.

1 Like

Yea, it makes him a bit more difficult to tackle than the average target, hence the need for outside help :slight_smile: Hopefully the combined effort of me, yourself and others will bring success

1 Like

Damn I like this forum, people can just help you with murder xD. WHAT KIND OF FRIENDS ARE YOU ??!!! <3

1 Like

Sorry to bring back the topic 2 months after, but I’m curious ! How is it going @Verdo ? something happened ? Did you manage to gather enough help to have something ?

i prefer to view it as self defense :slight_smile:And im still working on the matter with an old user that has now left us

Okay ! hope everything will be okay for you if your father isn’t stopped “at time”. Hope you’ll update !

1 Like

@Verdo how did this all work out for you?

2 Likes

i’ll copy/paste what i told another user about this recently:

very interesting development with that. So after some time, i kinda forgot about the ritual…but recently, the target (who’s aware of magick) came to me with a dream he had of this entity that looked like it was made of fog/shadows trying to strangle him to death, and every time he tried to push it off, his hands would just pass through it. I didnt make much of it, but then i remembered the ritual i did and i read dra’talons description. According to the grimoire:

Dra’talon appears as a spirit cloaked in shadows,
only his ocean-blue eyes piercing the black fog that
surrounds him

Needless to say, i was shocked. He was able to defend himself though because he does know a thing or two, but it was validation to me that dra’talon was working

3 Likes

@Verdo Ah I actually remember reading that. It was the first time I had heard of Dra’talon and I found the sigil and evoked off the back of what you wrote. Anything more come of it?

1 Like

Nothing more so far. Tbh i doubt dra’talon will be able to do the job. this target is particularly skilled with magick, which was why i made the thread asking for help to begin with, hah. But i’ve honestly lost interest in taking him down, so im not too sure how it’ll play out. He should work for you though. He takes longer than other entities to kill, but its going to be an agonizing fall for your target

2 Likes

Have you and your partner tried Nergal? If it’s Velotak, he should have plenty of tricks up his sleeves. That is if he’s you’re partner.

2 Likes

He was for a time, but I haven’t heard back from him in a while. Nergal though, I have not yet tried. What’s your experience with him?

1 Like

Me and you both.

Well you could say he’s one of my accomplices in destroying my workplace. He can kill a bitch. Need sources?

2 Likes