My first successful evocation and my call for your aid

Hey guys! So yesterday, I had my first real success with evocation, meaning…I actually saw and heard something during the ritual. I’ve been able to get results in the past from my workings, but Ive never actually been able to have something happen in ritual.

But I finally had my “Holy shit, these things are real!” moment.

I’m going to share it here, as I loved reading posts like this for inspiration when I was just starting, and also because I apparently need to seek aid for this latest working to actually work.

So long story short, I summoned Dra’talon yesterday in order to give him a proper offering for a working I did a few days prior. I did everything normal, except this time, due to the seriousness of the matter, I guess I pushed more of myself into the ritual. What ended up happening was the room started getting noticeably colder, and when I began scrying into my scrying mirror, i saw a sort of shrouded figure. I couldn’t make out too many details but there was without question a figure in the mirror. I was quite taken aback by all this, but I tried to remain focused.

I got deeper into trance and asked if it was Dra’talon and I heard a very clear “yes”. Then I told him that I wanted him to kill my target, and if he would be able to do this within 2 months. Again, very clearly, he told me “Yes, but this person requires more directed will than you can muster alone. Seek aid from your allies to push forth an unstoppable force” I tried to talk to him more, but I struggled to get much else. I don’t know if any else has had this experience working with him, but he seems to not like talking much…Rather he is very concise and to the point. Anyhow, I closed the ritual and meditated on what the hell just happened and left it at that.

This morning, I got a full understanding of the issue. The person I’m targeting is my strong willed Christian father. He is the leader of a Christian spiritual Baptist Church who spreads basically the most fundamentalist Christian bullshit I’ve ever seen. I’m not sure how many of you know about spiritual baptists, as they are similar to the Golden Dawn, but with a strong Christian bias. They are very heavy on soul travel, and they use it to visit their troll god yahweh through a ritual called mourning. Anyways, this morning I learned that since my evocation, there’s been a bit of a scism in the church he runs. Someone doesn’t like the way he runs things, and of coarse my deranged and absolutist father wants that person excommunicated. I knew right away that it was Dra’talon, but on the phone with another church member, my father said he had a dream of himself being stuck in mud, but ended up escaping from it, so he was confident that the situation would resolve itself. I think because of how strong his faith is in God as his shield, Dra’talon was telling me that I’d basically just slow him down but I would need more ritualists involved if I wanted to end him permanently.

I’ve tried ending him in the past in order to make this world at least a little bit safer for our folk but it didn’t pan out. Actually @Lady_Eva, do you recall that thread you made some time ago asking us to offer up someone of the Abrahamic faiths as a sacrifice in honor of our fallen practitioner comrades, who had suffered and died at the hands of these religious monsters in times past? Well the person I had told you about as my target for varnaxis was my father. I offered him because he is far more dangerous than most Christians that I know of due to his knowledge (although minimal) of the occult. He does everything in his power to uproot occult followers who are not Christian from his community.

So with that being said, I thought I’d offer him up here as a target for anyone who is either looking to practice a baneful working on, or to anyone with experience who agrees with the cause. He’s put me through an immense amount of hell over the years, with this Christian fundamentalism…even threatening to disown me a few times for not hating gay people lmao. What spurred me to try this again was his recent ultimatum he gave me. Either I rejoin his church as a full member, end my occult practice (which he recently found out about) “or else”. Or else what? He wouldn’t say…But I’m not really going to wait to find out. He gave me 2 months to really think about it (how generous of him) so i thought it would be just desserts to summon Dra’talon to take him out within a two month window instead, as a more acceptable response to his ultimatum :slight_smile: if you are interested, let me know and I can give you his name via PM.

Before I end this though, I just want to give thanks to a few people for helping to get me this far. Thank you @Lady_Eva and @AdamThoth for the great instructions you guys have given me to open my astral senses. Because of you two, I was able to have this amazing experience with Dra’talon. And thank you @charles9 for your advice to use zagan first before doing the baneful working. Despite the obvious signs, he still seems to not suspect me at all as the one working to end him.

21 Likes

I on congratulate you on your successful evocation. And to think that this is just the beginning of a major journey.

4 Likes

Hi. I’m very interested. I’ve had similar experiences my self. Must be Destiny. Not to mention i was pulled to this forum today. :slight_smile:

Thank you for this chance to help. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Never did an evocation to kill someone, but I have messed people up. Perhaps killing him isn’t worth the energy and removing him is a better option? Seems you are doing fine with that.

2 Likes

The issue is, even if I were satisfied with simply removing him from my life, he’d still be a threat to too many other people, particularly non christians. This was why I wanted to do this originally, but now I’m even more convinced that he’s got to go, now that I know he’s willing to threaten his own son…What would he do to people he isn’t related to? I don’t want to quit this, especially now after having a successful evocation…I don’t want to drop it simply because it’s been difficult to achieve. If I do quit, it’s got to be for a better reason than that. Evocation to full manifestation was difficult for me too but I kept at it and won. I dunno, call me determined :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Absolutely. Any help is most welcome. I’ll send you a PM in a bit. And welcome to the forum :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Once the original state of… I guess I can put it as… Being extremely startled wears off, it will get easier.

2 Likes

Quite right too!

Keep working, and stay focused on your goal, the world belongs to those who seize it by doing whatever it takes to succeed. :smiley:

7 Likes

Great to hear of your success! I’m always glad when someone has that eureka moment and I’m honored to have helped facilitate it. Cheers! I hope to see you have more moments like this. :wink:

4 Likes

Hi There, just inboxed you the secret recipe x

2 Likes

This just gave me motivation and power to achieve what I’m working on at the moment <3

4 Likes

Congrats on your success! I notice many of them don’t really like to talk much. THey are busy after all! lol! I don’t know if you still need help but I would be happy to lend my energies to this noble cause!

2 Likes

@nikki Thanks a lot Nikki :slight_smile: and yeah from what I’ve seen though, some entities are apparently much less chit chatty than others. Lucifer is like this as well I think. Still trying to wrap my head around this stuff…But as for the working at hand, I need as many practitioners as possible, so you’re not too late at all. I’ll shoot you a PM

2 Likes

Yeah, Lucifer can be pretty quiet too. He will get to the point and get out and he will often teach you by bringing you to things in written form or videos from what I have seen. He is very attentive though even if he isn’t chatty!

3 Likes

Call on Qayin Rex Mortis. He can give you what you desire.

1 Like

I’ve never heard of him. Have you used him before?

1 Like

Hey I’ve been looking for someone like that, PM me if you want to share.

2 Likes

That’s fantastic. But I am not near that yet. I only feel a definite presence and it usually makes me get a sensation starting from my stomach that moves to my chest and then through my arms to my hands (weird I know).
I get results on my evocations still guess I need to just figure out why I cant seem to completely open my third eye…

2 Likes

I have evoked him before but I’ve never used him to help me with baneful work. If you want more info on Qayin, look up either Qayin Ben Samael or Qayin Rex Mortis. He is an entity firmly grounded within the death current.

2 Likes

If anyone else would like to help with this, feel free to message me. Already starting to see some changes in behavior :slight_smile:

2 Likes