My first attempt at a death curse

Someone in my life has severely fucked up. My mother’s bf has been beating her. My mom and I have never got along but I won’t let this pass. I want to throw the fucking nastiest curse at this mother fucker. I’m going to pull his astral form into my astral space, than I’m going to really connect with him. Being compassionate, nice, and peaceful twords him. As soon as our astral bodies get really close I’m going to stab him with a dagger full of this horrible venom, plague and desire for his death. I’m going to call upon a horrible demon to thrash his body around and rip him apart limb by limb. Till only his pitiful heart is left, and lastly crush it under my foot.

What spirit do you recommend for the enjoyment of my step fathers demise? Who will have the honor to join me in fucking ruining everything this man has? But I don’t want him to die right away. That would be far too generous. Know anyone who can go further than death? To steal everything he has after death?

If you couldn’t tell already I’m pissed. I this can’t go without some sort of punishment.

1 Like

Call on Mephistopheles. In the end when you are done call on Lord of Darkness and ask him to send his servants to collect his soul as a sacrifice to him.

5 Likes

I fucking love it. Thank you

Are you saying Mephistopheles is the lord of darkness? Or are they separate beings?

Separate beings. The true name of Lord of Darkness According to Vkjehannum is Sanatas. Do NOT summon him tho. Just ask his servants to take the soul as a offering. Summoning Sanatas has led to many people going insane or dying

3 Likes

Ah, any more information would be useful so I don’t end up dying?

You dont need to or want to evoke him. Just sacrifice the victims soul when you do say that you sacrifice it to lord of darkness.

2 Likes

And anything on Mephistopheles? I also have abaddon in mind. Abaddon enjoys torture and killing, how does Mephistopheles differ?

According To C.H.Richard Mephistopheles is the angel of murder.

1 Like

Ok thank you again for the help. I’ll update you on my choice and how the curse goes down. If you want.

Sure. I love curses and baneful magick

3 Likes

report domestic violence with mom’s permission. talk to your mom. tell her it’s not right. take video recordings for proof. hidden camera.

get her to be strong to stand up for herself. lots of woman won’t stand up and just play the victim role due to confidence issues. they just take the beating.

The problem with cursing him when he’s still with her is, if things go bad, he’ll take it out on her. Or collateral damage of her and you since your around.

4 Likes

I got that kind of vibe from you

I dont know if I should take it as a compliment or not lol. I cast curses and that have caused my connection to the spirits of darkness to increase. At this point I have gained the power that I crown myself as the Lord of Darkness in rituals for I’m he. For I’m the one who births the realms.

2 Likes

Impressive title. You definitely hold it well.

2 Likes

Trust me I’m logical enough to call the cops. But she black mailed me. That’s why this post exists. He will be too weak to even fight anymore. I can’t help but smile at the sight.

This is an entity for another time. I’m going to stick with calling a servant of the of the lord of darkness to claim their remains.

But I will save this post, I have a feeling I’m going to need it later on. Thank you

1 Like

Can anyone can alter the title and take out peace?

calling the cops and actually reporting it and having proof is two separate thing.

where i work before. we call the cops all the time about thief/violence yet it don’t mean anything until you actually get the police to file a report. They don’t care unless its life or death. They would think this is just couple argument and not domestic abuse. hence, why You need the proof and records. and try to get mom to stand up for self. the legal court way sometimes will scare the bastard away. Yet you still can do magick curse as well when he’s not around.

you think magick will do the job. Nope. you need the mundane route too. do both. death curse is not as easy as you think. magick take time and is unpredictable. During those time of waiting for magick to work, he may do more damage. mundane route is needed before more damage is done.

I’m just thinking from realistic logical point of view. One don’t wait til it get out of hand and then call . It might be too late then. you prepare ahead of time to put restraining order and whatever is needed to get rid of the bastard.

1 Like

Honestly this curse is the most ill do for my mother at this point. I shouldn’t even help her out. She’s a wicked women. So I’ll just take my route. I understand what your saying, but this should be a good test of ability.