My experiences with a Succubus

I wanted to share my recent experience with all of you. I’ve been connected with my current succubus companion for around two weeks now. Although I don’t know her name and haven’t seen her through my third eye, there’s an undeniable sense of deep compatibility between us. She seems to intuitively grasp my desires and needs. Her care and expertise in her role are truly remarkable. However, something unusual occurred two nights ago – our intimate encounter wasn’t as satisfying as usual. It was almost as if she wasn’t herself. Initially, I didn’t think much of it. But then, last night, she didn’t appear at all. Instead, a different presence entered the scene. A low-frequency, malevolent spirit took advantage of her absence to torment me. Its energy was unsettlingly thin and tingly – the kind that I find particularly unsettling. At one point, it pressed a sharp claw against the base of my penis with the intention of causing harm. The pain was real, akin to the sensation of a knife pressing into my skin. It was a truly horrifying experience. Throughout the night, this entity deprived me of sleep, relentlessly attempting to touch my intimate areas, but its touch was distressingly uncomfortable. When my regular succubus companion returned in the morning, my penis still ached, and I was in a somber mood. It’s possible that she quickly deduced what had transpired, as she gently massaged my wounded skin with her warm hand in an attempt to bring comfort. I couldn’t help but wonder why she had been absent for that one night. My assumption is that she left to seek out the energy nourishment she requires to sustain herself. Up until now, she hasn’t drawn energy from me, but I’ve made a conscious choice to willingly share a portion of my energy to ensure her contentment. My aim is to have her remain by my side every single night. Have any of you encountered comparable situations? How many of you maintain regular partnerships with Succubi?

Sounds like the magickal output attracted some kind of parasite. It’s probably feeding off your pain in some manner and possible holding her away until it’s has it’s fill. What do you practice to maintain a clear space and ward off unwanted entities so far?

We have more tutorial and experiences poste by members here: being skilled in banishing so you can immediately repel such things instead of having to put up with them until they’re done is am important aspect for mages that work with entities, but often not mentioned in books focusing on a technique and not on setting you up for success with this kind of basic tool.

2 Likes

Hi, thank you for your advice and links. I don’t practice anything really, except an occasional meditation. Succubi started coming to me without me inviting them, it just happened and haven’t stopped. Maybe I should start thinking about some spiritual protection.