"My" demons might not be the same as "your" demons (GateKeepers)? Discussion?

I asked Belial why he appeared differently based on which methods I used to call him, and if it was the same spirit that was coming through. He said something along the lines of yes its all him, just different masks for different occasions.

So I’m guessing “my” demons are the same as “yours” just a different face.

6 Likes

I still believe that all who chose to work with spirits of any kind are wasting their time and energy. Feel free to attack my beliefs as you see fit

With raspberry jelly and kazoos? Fax me your address, I’ll be there at dawn. :+1:

Seriously, you’re not even alone in this, and many of us also work with Source/I Am concepts as well as working with spirits.

You’re not so self-contained you never eat, right? Therefore, forms of energy exist outside of you. :smiley:

6 Likes

Ofcourse I eat but only to further my own existence. It would be silly for me to eat to further someone else’s existence. That is all I’m saying.

Ben Shapiro of the balg forum

3 Likes

@Weare

It must be pretty boring then, what is interesting about spirits is that you are speaking with something that doesn’t live on the same existence that you do. Such as the astral plane. Especially spiritual companions that you may find make my life at least more interesting.

I know that spirits aren’t everyone’s MO but it is like something that is to be tried at least like drugs (as edgy and dumb as that sounds, I am not encouraging drug use). It provides something that is new and unique to the majority. Not the drugs part, of course, everyone does that already. LOL

Seriously though good luck man with whatever you do. You are a unique person I’ve not seen on this forum before.

2 Likes

I never bore myself. Thanks for thinking of my entertainment though.

Well this turned out better then I was expecting it to. Rare, but still nice to see. :grin:

2 Likes

It is nice when the anger plague doesn’t completely take over

2 Likes

Many don’t understand my brand of levity.

It was never meant to make anyone laugh because it is funny. It should make you laugh because it is absurd. Laugh at its stupidity.

3 Likes

Most intriguing conversation. Bookmarked.

There is power in contradiction fnord. To hold both opposites at once, the head of the coin, and the tail.

My friend who believes themself satan says satan is just a title, like ruler or king.

1 Like

This a very interesting thread that i myself found the awnser in this question when i questioned it myself,as i sat and meditatated on that i learned that each spirit is meant to behave differently to each different person while it is truly the real spirit not a thoughtform,i call the universal aspects of the spirits as the “True Faces,” “True Masks” or aspects of that spirit you can access the true face of the spirit in a techique that i learned which i will post it later.

we all have our own personal universes within us,we are the creators of our world and the devils of our world,each living god its by their own and the world is manifested by he/she own observation,the same thing about spirits,each spirit will react and behave based in your energy,needs and path which many dont even are aware off.

the true real verificated gnosis is found in the void when all Indivituality is lost and dissolved there into the real truth : nothing at all.

it is aslo very workable in works of accurate divinision and arts of gnosis.

3 Likes
1 Like

I still love that opening post.

Imo it doesn’t matter if they’re different or one in the same or who these spirits are, period. What’s more important is your relationship with them and what they can do for you (or what you can do for them lol).

Interesting thread.

Ever heard the saying that everyone we have ever met has a different version of us in their memories ?
The same kind of thing could apply here.

2 Likes

I agree. @DutchAussie777

This is a very interesting question! Although I don’t have an exact answer why, it could be what you said. It’s very easy for entities to disguise themselves or shapeshift into something else, so this would make sense.

Tons of entities screw with people unless coerced to truthfulness.

Tons of magicians construe what they’re told differently because these beings are not accustomed to conveying meaning in a language as limited as ours.

Tons of parasites, lesser entities and personality fragments of the occultist usurp the identities of greater beings.

Lots of potential wrenches in the engine here.

1 Like