My cat is missing and Im devastated. Can anyone help?

I so appreciate you looking into it :heart: I’ve been stalking the shelter’s found pets page, all the local facebook groups, etc. I’m going to put up flyers tomorrow, so hopefully whoever he’s with will see.

1 Like

That sounds like a plan. :+1:

1 Like

If he needed help he could have accepted. My black cat let a strange woman carry him to the door nebulae he knew he was safe and going home. He is the kind that hates everyone but me and the kid.

I am sure he is fine. Like what Lady Eva said I was feeling he was still alive too. Are there houses with decks or wooden porches that have space under them? I kinda see a deck wood color and a shade. Someone gave him shelter for sure. Maybe the neighbor that feeds all the stray cats… that’s a place to start looking.

2 Likes

Post on Facebook and ask for shares. That’s help me a Lot with the black cat when he got out. The more people that share the more eyes.

2 Likes

Thank you :pray:It’s like one big neighborhood full of various smaller apartment buildings. I’m gonna check Google earth to see which buildings have something like that, and be sure to post plenty of flyers in that area.

2 Likes

Hey @nbns no one should have to deal with burden of loved ones lost, be it an animal or a human.

You can do a petition spell on Bastet and angel of lost things.Here is a thread on this angel.

Here is how to do petition.

Hope you get your furball back.

3 Likes

I saw Wood, that was the clearest thing I saw, though im not 100 percent sure, also i saw some thunder, but again, not sure so don’t takevwhat i say as 100 percent fact, was there a thunderstorm lately?

1 Like

I appreciate the input! It rained all day here pretty intensely. I was sleeping most of the day so it’s possible that there was thunder I could’ve missed. It was definitely very dark and stormy either way.

2 Likes

i see, so my scry so far was correct, now, I also saw Woods, like trees and a forest, again, do not be alarmed, i may be wrong, and i do believe you will find him

2 Likes

Is there a forest nearby you? do you live in countryside?

Sort of, yes. In the center of my neighborhood, there’s a large patch of uncleared, unused land that’s full of trees and plants. It’s essentially a small forest.

1 Like

I would suggest, you go there, with as many people you can find, and look around calling him, and do you have 4g? just in case i have some more indications i can tell you

@nbns
anyone live INSIDE the forest? are there chalet type houses or a farmer?

i must go eat now, im sure you will find him

Yes, I have 4G. It’s a pretty unlivable area because it’s overrun with the plant life that’s there. Most of the time it’s gated off, but it’s easy to get into. There are apartment buildings all around the perimeter. Not sure how old this satellite picture is, but here’s what im talking about.

pm me so i remember

ok, based on what i and others have seen, he got lost among the woods during the thunderstorm but someone took him in as shelter, i need to remember this for later, my mind is a bit of a mess, so i forget things

Freya is good for returning kitties. I evoked Freya when a cat close to me went missing in a heat wave. Freya returned the kitty within a day, safe and sound. Evoke Freya with sincerity, love, offerings, bleed your heart out. Then get your boots on the ground and get out looking, asking, everything. Good luck xx

3 Likes

Very interesting!

thank you :heart: