3 Likes

long distance relationship.

1 Like

i know lol

they could be messing with you then

1 Like

OP… how old are you? Honest question.

2 Likes

You do “a lot” of black magick? …really? Reaaaaally?

Can we stay objective and constructive, everyone?

1 Like

I don’t know if your boyfriend is one or not, but what matters is how he treats you and those around. Judge him by the contents of character not by who he may or might not be, because even if he is he is, he is still currently human and everything that comes with that.

Too many people become too obsessed with other realms they end up neglecting this one.

5 Likes

I am a arch angel i mean i was it. thats why arch angel uriel contacted me

Let’s sum this mess up for you:

But in the end that’s what’s important:

1 Like

Thank you to everyone and i got the sorta info i was looking for

1 Like

You can do black magick and still be around angels.

Although OP’s boyfriend isn’t an angel. Or at least I don’t think he is.

1 Like

I can’t say with certainty if your boyfriend is an archangel or an angel, but I believe that such claims require serious study. To assert this is one thing, but to investigate is quite another. From my own experience I will say that I still cannot clarify all the elements of my essence and her past life (I am not an archangel or an angel, but I dare to assume that the essence is not completely human). And the more I research it, the more questions I have that require explanation.

Anyway, I support the words @Brand_New.
Whoever he was before, now he is the human. Acts and thinks like a human. If his essence or nature is angelic, then it can be used for the purpose of general development and improvement of oneself and one’s life. If, of course, he needs it and he is purposefully working on it.

This is my opinion🙂

3 Likes

thank you

1 Like

A lot of humans are incarnate higher beings, and many of them manifest wings or wing-like appendates at an energetic level. It’s so common I think it’s pretty normal, the unusual part if that he’s sensitive enough to be aware of them.

Just having wings doesn’t make him an archangel, that’s an odd stretch, but maybe they’re not aware how many astral entities are winged. When you live in a gravity-less realm, feet become the oddity:)

It makes plenty of sense… unless you bought into xtian dogma. The archangels are much older than that religion and are not actually bound by it’s rules, unless you contact them using xtian techniques that layer xtian expectations and limitations on them. That’s a human choice.

I don’t know why people do that but I’m not xtian, and have been vastly unimpressed by everything I ever heard about any of the monotheistic religions so I probably never will be. For this reason, I relate to entities at that level as deity and ask them what they want me to know, not what random dead humans wanted me to think.

Soooo, if you do a lot of black magick, start thinking like a black magickian - think for yourself - don’t just assume what the religions of the world say is true.

2 Likes

Interesting thread. My husband, Michael, is an aspect of the Archangel. I’m the Black Magician. Such a relationship works quite well, so long as both of us respect the others’ path (which we do).

Those who exhibit the traits of an Archangel are rare, but easy to spot. They will have unlimited amounts of (yucky) compassion. :slight_smile: They have a lot of patience (which I don’t have AT ALL). They are wise. He keeps me from going too Dark – not with admonitions, but with wisdom and patience. This kind of a relationship can work wonders if both parties except who the other is.

Still, I would take anyone else’s opinion on this with a grain of salt, including that of your sister. If he’s an aspect of an Archangel, there will be no doubt in your mind.