My Azazel Gate Keeper Journal

Beginning in the dark moon late in the night Azazel gatekeeper with my intentions and purpose. I drew Lucifer sigil in same place and Azazel sigil as seen on EA’s video. Azazel-sigil
On my left palm

I was quite sleepy so staying with it was beyond me.
I woke from a very sexual dream I felt like I was experiencing it… I was almost interested in men (almost).
So this morning I redrew Lucifer- definitely getting a tattoo now. And this sigil of Azazel on my upper left shoulder.

And I started my YT channel after ummming it for over a year, but it’s something I must do. When Morgana is merging I basically have the balls to do anything.
Dark Blessings brothers and sisters

9 Likes

I posted this on my channel cause after watching it I realized that although my techniques are non existing atm he had important information.

Let’s begin. This afternoon I invoked Azazel to successful possession. On my channel I called it a union because I realized people get ah unsure of themselves. He is so different. Ok during evoke he is precise but helpful. But this …
I would do it again in a heartbeat o r less.

M / We are here
M sigils please
A Of course
… suffocation burst breaths…
M I feel powerful
M/A process not complete still happening
M half an hour
A tell me what you want. Haaaaa. You made me coffee it’s hot it’s hot . Hot hot… he places hands over it
=to ma k e it heat ?=
Blesh Kala. Cold coffee hot. Esh Kala sik’ana Irr’ish (roll ‘r’) Esh’kala sik’kana Irrisht
You give me half an hour and the others get an hour
Sh’t’karra Sh’t’karra Sh’t’karra
M Azazel
A she talks about trust
M Azazel Azazel Kala suma Kahn
A ahh I don’t want to sit around here
M share mire Azazel. This is my desire
A Is it! (sound)Pshsh
Your ready old queen
M Azazel
A Let it flow
M sword of Azazel cut through: Distractions
A draws

A These are. Are Points of power
That head and them little tiny ones here and here (referring to the longer lines from circles). Same with the tiny little one’s in here. Tiny. Note that diamond top and bottom we g o from black to red to black to white. If you have been studying you will know what that means. Yes we’ll picture it.
You can’t expect everyone to be chatty like Claunecek
This is important. You must learn this. Get yourself into gear.
You don’t need to learn more on this (referring my card’s). Except you need to practice. I showed you how.
This is another reading. (1) To the left (2) to the right (3) to the top (4) to the centre
Up down up down
See upper outer centre
Inner upper outer centre.
Where your centre is.(taps solar) . Read.
You could say it looks like alchemy. But it looks like your major point. And the final one at the bottom. Notice the pattern
=left arm stretches sideways and clicks fingers= On this side =arm out to right side and clicks= On this side
Up. Upper diamond. Middle. Lower diamond
These are your points of p power in your body. Your chakras, if you want to call them chakras you can call them chakras.
It will describe what is happening =the spread= in the power centre of your body.
This is the new spread that I am teaching you. Hehehe.
And because I’I’m so lovely I’ll give you one more card. This card. Is the last card of spread. You put it in top right. Outside. Because that is the end result. That is the spread teaching you now. Never doubt.
Read how I showed you. =hand palm facing the card and channel= Hand over. Channel. I’m not doing the reading for you. You do it when I leave. More smoke more smoke.
Did you understand this. Hmm. Hum. Cameras!
Read more and apply it. I don’t care how tried you are. Do it. I understand. How it works for you.
=very weird sound as if two voices=,
Yesss. Hmm =lil laugh= You want to take a sword. Yes. I told you before. The sword is not yours. Why? Your not ready for a sword. And there’s more for you to do.
This is the work of the Black Flame. You will understand. And you will apply it. Yes. We’re not all playful. =laughs= Aah silence… Hmm =laughs=
You have a question about insanity. Hmm
I’m told you were referred to me about this and you refused to ask me sooner. What were you. Chicken. Young lady. You were just not listening. You’ve been told. You know that. I’m not repeating myself either.
=He interlaced my hands pushes out in front and turns them outward making the pinkie and thumb connect for both, pointer out=
Kali’sh’an ik’kanis Mia tām aba’lash
You did say half an hour. And she talks of trust. But I understand. =wispers= I understand. When it’s time you shall know more. When it’s time you shall be releasssed
When you open a container and it has two ends. You must loosen each end. One end can come off but you must loosen the other end in order for to flow otherwise (the) it’ll get stuck. You must open the other end. Open both ends properly.
I’ve just shô you how. Yeah.
You want to see the Infernal Empire you want to burn. Again. Go ahead. Keep it up. Keep doing it. Burn. Entre the blackness. =wispers=
You’ll not go insane as you think you will. But you will feel it for a while. Just for a while. When you feel insane. Observe the insanity. Observe. Observe. Observe. Do not participate in insanity. Observe it. Watch and then get up.
Well we may help you. If you want it. This will keep happening again and again and again. Until you are fully realized.
Whenst thou art fully realized thou Willst be god.
Goddess. Yesssss.
I will go now
Yes.
M Thank you um Azazel
I evoke thee into the smoke Azazel. Itz rel itz rel Azazel
Aya on ca Azazel I evoke into the smoke. Alash tad alash talash tu.
A kia shaman kisanda Ik’kina nikass
M Alash tad alash talash tu I evoke thee into the smoke
Outward breathes
Kira’shama kira’shama ssssss
Kira’shama kiasa olatasss
=breathes out=
=I notice an outwardness sensations=
Ok yes your on the outside.

5 Likes

Excellent!!! :fire: Youtube is best for teaching

:snake:

3 Likes

I did a video of the spread my style. I do everything my style. Never did like rules much… but being fully realized I’ll do what it takes … and not saying h o w l long either🤪

2 Likes

So the last few evocation were me being so zzzz exhausted from other works that I had not properly or succeeded. What constitutes a successful evocation.
According to one author I respect states - I maximumly
stress this is a loose quotation: a successful evocation brings results
Which results define as successful.
If I’m tired and I don’t hear like I usually do but I sense what’s happening or can feel a presence(s) and can determine whose presence.
If I feel nothing then I have not evoked in my mind because the telephone wiring us needing a clean.!!
That being a case…

The few days leading up to the Azazel pathwork gk I began being drawn to coffee. Something I have not drunk in 2 years . I even looked at buying a h o me machine like I used to have.
But I have not d one so. I’m not going to either. My plunger will do. But couple of days ago Azazel n I shared a home brew. I p lace t them o his altar. Today I bought a shot of expresso made it a double shot go home from groceries and poured half the hot brew into o a (small) shot- sized cup for his altar and lit the incense and drank the rest of it from the paper cup!!

Thing is contact may not always be perfect communication my wiring may need adjusting here and there but we’re still communicating.

Even lighting an incense , calling his enns and crawling under the covers due to sleepiness and hearing or thinking vaguely of someone or something
There is communication.
I
Do I consider this evocation? Not really. Do I think there been communication? Certainly

3 Likes

Lots of demons love Coffee, maybe because we love it and than want to experience it too

1 Like

My blood type shows it’s best not to consume stimulants though… as little as possible.
I noticed the ancestors like spirit coffee creams like Bailey’s

Azazel… sexual energy shift effect. Sex without mess.
Ok. Wow. He’s ahh certainly well ummm

Right. You get it

2 Likes

Trying to hide your gay side be like :joy::joy::rofl:
Sorry , don’t take my joke seriously , I don’t mean it. :black_heart::metal:Peace out

2 Likes

I’m not ashamed to say say that I’m bisexual
Be at peace. Sister

4 Likes

Me too !! Yayyyy :smiley::smiley:

2 Likes

Azazel :heart::black_heart::kissing_heart::dragon::relieved:

This spot has something to do with confronting and pain-easing.

Well anyway. He fulfilled every desire including my appetite.
The recording for the o t her work Will go through tomorrow.
My body’s sore everywhere legs but feet tum neck that injury is Less sore my hands fingers
My head and chest are better. My left area of ahhh filoppian tube n- the one I had removed years ago
What was sore is not sore what was fine still burns.
I’ve been on fire . My legs on the water meridian- front & inner still burns feet too. My head is better. As he was leaving me he told me to get into bed to rest.
Mannnnn… lucky I have my d a ughre was still up to get me cuppa tea.
Alchemy
W birds tomorrow
Did you know he likes chickchick n leg with bell pepper curry pepper and chilli home cooked. No cheating.

I don’t have tattoos. N o w I know what I’m getting

4 Likes

(Possession and more)

Morgana What words invoke you faster
Azazel Noristan Noristan Ik bin bar
=watching fire=
Morgana quired word for fire
Azazel kalizan
Morgana Fire? What is smoke?
Azazel Kalizahn’and,tu Ik’bindah’zu kalash
Sssss
=Throbbing breast the same one that used to be sore=
Hand palm over it like a cup. Azaah Azaah Azaah Azaah.
=It stopped throbbing discomfort ceased.
Azazel you rr injury is bothering you
Azar Azar azar azar azar
=sound of crying baby/ child=
Morgana who is the crying child
Crying crying child
Azazel child Crying. Young
Morgana Boy crying
Who is he. Who is he
Zarel itz ah ma tun
Morgana ok
Azazel Say the words to the child:
Za arel itz ah ma tun Za arel itz ma ta un
Morgana who is child
Azazel Ziah Zuhn
Morgana what?
=pain was growing on injury (under shoulder-blade)
Morgana the pain is growing
Azazel the pain is grief
Massaged point on m y finger as pictured above. Pain eased off then stopped for a while.
Azazel you can eat now
Morgana do you like the taste
Azazel the taste is fine…
=shows me a preference=
Azazel Its chicken leg. Bell pepper curry chilli
Morgana I make it myself
Azazel make it yourself
=the shot of coffee was cold=
Morgana can we make it hot with you now
Azazel not in you your power still not hot. You’ll get stronger Morgana Ashala Miñkasa
So your saying my powers are not strong enough to make this cold drink hot. Can I learn how to do that when I’m stronger… do wish we could try to get it now
Azazel Push heat
Where do I push the heat
Azazel you push heat out
Morgana what do I say
Ssshh
=left rib bone back=
Azazel not strong enough. You’ll get strong. Strong
Morgana Ashala Minkasa
Morgana mmmh pains back feeling it intense… This spot relieves the pain.
=drew on finger spot where rubbing=
Azazel Miñkasa
Morgana what is Miñkasa
Azazel you’ll see
=visual=
Azazel faery winged. Girl. Accept the love when it comes to you. Don’t judge the love
Morgana what do you mean don’t judge the love
=imagination in overdrive=
Azazel Don’t assume what I am thinking
Morgana sorry I was thought of nightmares
Azazel nightmares are ed over for now
Morgana what possibly new ones could I ever get.
Azazel when your a god you’ll see. Miñkasa
Rubbing the spot makes you feel comfort
Morgana Miñkasa is that what the word means? Comfort?
Azazel ssshhhh let Morgana speak
Morgana Morgana is quiet
Azazel change my coffees, leave one.
Azazel think your tired? I haven’t finished
Azazel I know your questions. Questions for Me and that’ll be it. … Yesss
Morgana easy on me?
Azazel Do you want Me to be harsh on you?
Morgana I just want to be god
Azazel =amused little chuckle= Of course. But you must heal and learn.
As you go the more you do the closer you are
Azazel there is time no relevance. And I heard that. S’ amusing. Limiting yourself to an age number.
When you are goddess you can be any age you choose.
Morgana =visualizes=
Azazel there you go. Your time Will come. Queen. There is always time.
Azazel Sssshhhh You will were craving me remember. Be patient.
Lie down lie down
=I get up and climb into bed under my covers didn’t realise my tiredness… realized I left my phone by the altar where the candles burning=
Azazel Yes. Tedious tedious.
=I’m in my bed covers comfy=
Azazel =Let me know he was doing. I felt comfort and peace=
He left.
Morgana /Or Azazel: I’ll see you soon.
Morgana Thank you Azazel…

5 Likes

Was that invocation?:thinking:

1 Like

I invoke y o u Azazel I invite you in co m e entwine with me for this [hour] for this [nigh]

I say my own .
Seems to understood

1 Like

Typo Corrected

Fire: Kalizahn
Smoke: Kalizahn’an’tu Ik Kalash
To invoke faster: Noristan Noristan Ik bin bar

3 Likes

Kalist’an minta
Rosewood tall table your altar on rose wood table hmmm I can see that too. Sharing a room. I can see that too.
=I laugh= oooh k.
Kalizan gentle pressure on point way of rib gace
The child connected has always been
=mental querie… =
Azazel Smoke and fire and assshhhhh.
=other thoughts=
Trivial things to be concerned
=more mind stuff body image stuff=
Azazel still trivial. Enjoy it. While it change. Soften up.
Morgana is this crying child linked to me?
Azazel Passion compassion.
Compassion passion
You will join in a union
Morgana with what? I don’t think I can…And you tell me not to judge when love comes. I’m not picky on …
And yet you and the other’s are telling me different.

2 Likes

Sorry my bad!:sleepy:
Should had read it from the start.
great journal so far!!!:+1::+1::+1:

1 Like

Lol. What is sin but doing against Yourself.

1 Like

Azazel chicken leg. As requested. Chilli red capsicum (aka bell pepper) black pepper curry.
Enjoy beloved Azazel

5 Likes