My Azazel Gate Keeper Journal

You can cook too??? :star_struck: amazing skills

1 Like

Lol. Can’t you brother

2 Likes

I try to sometimes :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Azazel really knows what a woman needs I know how real It was by the juices.

In all seriousness though I want to bump @C.Kendall ritual on the 23 September star seed . Let’s bring t hg e gate’s bursting open
Message from all of me

3 Likes

I feel very very Fucking What The. What!?!

Tonight was our Sabbath and as we are on Azazel gate. He’s the focus.
Mine did not go as well. I felt his presence engery spikes on my left ribs. Crown and nearnes but not what I was asking for. I known the offering was accepted.

I “gave up after a while” fiddled around ate and was dumb with my vids. Went and ate odd words kept spilling out. I ignored it as I seem to have been an audio conduit for long time on n off

About an hour later I was doing the breathing exercises (not posted yet posted yet as Raphael and Marbas expect me to practice it…well!) Back in my room
Then …

I heard a voice speak through me softly.
“Rise”. My spine straitened. Again. “Rise”. I was on my knees but remained on my bed… “Rise”.
I got up and walked in front of Azazel altar.
… then
“The darkness rises. Deep in your seed”.
… I pressed recorded and repeated the words as they kept going until I made a record of the words.

"Whistling wind. Wis’tle th er wind. Do not resist the change that is coming to you. DO not resist the change. DO not resist the (manipulation?) Coming to your spirit. DO not resist.
(I said something)
I am Ashala. I have always been Ashala. I am Morgana. And I am Miñkasa. I am shall release…
I am the one who bleeds in your hair.
REST! (Directed at me)…
Is not something but is. I am simple power.
Woman is the womb . She is the giver of life. Is the bleeder. She is the life-force’ssss. Yess. Yess…yess we know… Miñkasa has been here before. Yessss. Ashala, Morgana We must merge. In our conscious minds.
Well… girl wolf girl you must release her. The (wild?) you know who she is. The other one who is here.
=====breathes haunting “whooool”===
She’s always been by your side. aaah. Now she must not be by your side ==vocal like “hooooo” Let wolf girl ( go / girl) … mother to the child. The one who gave her licence to return. Miñkasa (choking) She will choose another path to you. You cannot know what she is doing now. (choking breath).
Me. Hmm that was Miñkasa.
Miñkasa. I came here before.
Me. Miñkasa
Miñkasa let that child go. Release her
Me how
Miñkasa just like you release pain.
Me are you saying she’s going to move away from my house
(Choking = she has a raspy dualish voice she at some point say show she has demon in her blood, show o we’d a tail and raspy back draconic== although I didn’t hear it in the recording even though the words were coming out of my mouth).
Let her go her path is not your path.
Me. Ok then don’t teach her anything
Miñkasa When she chooses to remember.
Me. are you saying I cannot help her.
Miñkasa. Help. Her. Some. Of the way. Sash sash sash. Construct is a fragile thing. Haaaaah. We shall fix that fragility.
Flow with the water thatis true that is true.
=Choking=
I will merge when it is time
=Choking=
Your body isn’t strong. =Choking=
Too much =choke= weakness tsssssssss. Must build your power =choking & spat on the floor=
Me. Right!
Miñkasa. You called for Azazel, but you called for usss first. Haaaar. Child. Tchtch. When it is time. You must release her when it is time. You will be one with usss. And there will be no fear.
=choking suffocating=
Haahaaa(laugh) so. Your not feeling afraid then. Did you think we were all niceness. We are One.
=breaths Choking=
Morgana Le Fae. Of the Far. You knew haaaha. She is not speaking tonight. I am speaking… List’en.
Azazel’s always watching over. He’s here. Watching. We speak first.
Aash. I will leave. You are not ready for me.
But you know now. =choking. Spat twice more on floor( it was all on the exact same spot!!)
Me Well then go. Your hurting my back. Miñkasa. I release you. Out until it’s time. Until it’s time.
=Choke…burp outbound breaths. Fare well child.

Whistling winds my vocals

4 Likes

wow!!!that is one intense channeling!!!:exploding_head:

1 Like

Didn’t get any sleep until 5:30 this morn. Going back to sleep soon.

2 Likes

It’s weird to have been possessed by yourself.
Trying to find out what What things are…

“The one who bleeds in your hair”
Perhaps it is the Power that flows

“The darkness rises deep in your seed”

So it’s true. I was not making Shit up. I am of th e fae and Miñkasa her draconic sepentine daemonic DNA.

●What of what BELIAL said last night
“Twelve kings one in the middle…Masters Twelve…Rise…First one speaks…Next one Scepter in hand Fischer king…three water to earth…Four the Vapourus one…Five is the Rising…
Twelve kings ss of Man and one in the Middle.
Twelve kings of man twelve nations twelve legions ONE in the middle” (I’ll hear the rest of this later)

2 Likes

Azazel has a great personality!:smile:

2 Likes

Azazel tonight along with my god forms to basically get my personal sigil and enn
Typing in the morning.
Still got blood on my face. Oh well

1 Like

I opened with my wand I raise it high then low and activating the universal circle . When it’s flashed and symbols glow I feel it’s activated. Working in my temple with its set up I feel I must work in there now.
Called forwards and up all of my god forms. Evoked Azazel. I began with authority I have rarely experience in this lifetime. Buy it’s s o familiar it feels easy.

Morgana: I claim the authority to ask the information to be revealed to me. Do not hold back. It is my birthright. I claim it. Morgana Le Fae. Queen. Ninth incarnation.
I think I know who I am. I do not question who I am. I do require answer.

I had questions pre set but wrote during evocation. The whole process was a little over an hour.

When Azazel came he sat in front of me non huminoidal form I was not surprised but slightly intrigued. He switched between and reset to hind legs… I felt was to show me. His sigil was quick. He reached forwards and scratched his sigils on my left above the breast, (where it had been drawn but washed off).
I took the hint and drew them on. (These tattoos are going to have to come).

1. What is t h e sigil for Morgana Le Fae

This was first partially scrawled on one part of my leg.
I was too curious so had to l wave it and return to t hg e question.
The sigil drew on my right theigh. Other things were expressed between my aspects.
Then it was drawn in my book.
I glance and observed that it was the same picture:

What is the evocation call for Morgana Le Fae

Our connection was deepening. I would rest back and take moments to do the dragon’s breath @Yberion2 showed me.

Reply: Smoke and fire, green in ash to dust. Smoke in fire, green in ash and dust. When she rides to her throne.
Iash ikala Miñkasa Ashala Morgana Le Fae Oorash Iala kias’ama

Quiery: Is that the calling card to invoke all of myself into myself.

Reply: Yes. If you like

Quiery: What us the calling card name other people will need to evoke or invoke me to them.

Miñkasa

I am Queen Morgana Le Fae the ninth incarnation what is the calling

Iaalash lass

Ias Irikala Miñkasa Ashala Morgana Le Fae We come all as one.

Quiery: What if someone wants one a aspect

Reply: They just say

Ios Aos Morgana Le Fae Ios Kiras’ta

Do not waste time by questioning your own.

With copper mug of water in my hands With blood and my spirit essence in it. Blessed it with Morgana then Ashala and then Miñkasa. Pushing the essence through my hands.

Ieos Solos Kiras’ah Im’ma Kohr
Blood to my blood
Ios Ekor’oo

Miñkasa: Eros zip Eros Zu Armudusia matan Me’tk
Li’liair deh matôn
Preshia ’ haa ma tos
(me’tk is glottal stop)

Ashala
Ios Eros Arhios Muntambalish

I took a sip - laughed at the idea of more blood-.

Azazel your still. Come join this drink. Your essence in the water. Itz rel itz rel Azazel. Agios o Azazel.

Idded more blood though was prompted I found I agreed and did so.

Quiery to Azazel:
What is the word of power to activate Smoke

Reply:
Kirosh kirasha
Kirosh kirasha

Azazel tell me the words of power to activate Black Fire
To make it fire

Kalizahn Octigahn

Visiuals as in I’m participating:
Black dragon flying landing on the grass. White dragon flying landing on the grass next to the black dragon. There I am standing amongst the two. Yes my wing’s.
They came out pulling out of my back first under the shoulder blade from behind and further.
(They can Be and can Not be. By choice)
They came out fully. I felt it.
"Here we are in court. The ones I invited are here. They may Speak. (wisper-) and I will listen (soft voice).
(I was became Miñkasa) Breathing sounds as roar, (as if) fire come out of my mouth my neck and shoulders arching back “The dragon’s breath is coming apon you”
She / I leans further to breathe fire and roars (through my mouth and body), again.
Me: Miñkasa
Miñkasa: Yess (wispered)
Amused sounds… “Yessss”
“Yesss you shall invoke us all in and we shall become One. Of course You. We come out when (,uou) say so”.
Arching back and neck and leaning facing forwards, growling hissing sound.
“Hush child. Do not disturb”. Sh Aaron long in drawing breath, deep arching back.
Answers to mental query
"You may call. We gave you that idea. She smirked sh o st guff-laugh. "Enough of that. Put the request out and we will make it happen - you have to do it properly.
Body is slightly lumping around as if walking on on all fours in a circle, huffing, (I’m sitting on my knees n feet moving slightly sideways n back in my seated position).
Miñkasa, still in dragon form, is prancing around.
She finished.
Ashala. “Priestess Ashala, white dragon white dress?”
“Yesssssssss”.
They waiting for me to speak (in wisper).
“I am Morgana and I rule this form. I am the supreme. My kingdom is vast but we must build again. Yes again. Yes.
I will take what is mine by right.
Do not believe every story you hear. This is known to you”.
“We are part o f the One, whichever one you wish, is the one who will speak. And take form… Petty words.
I HEARD your request. We will send the message. And you may, you may. I shall remain. Dominant”
A telepathic message was sent.
Then in mock jester she says “You shall remember to Who you are addressing”.
To me “That is for you to be told. It is already known”.
To Azazel
“Present King. Gatekeeper. Lord of the Infernal Flame. Key to the Hearts.
One and all we shall taste this blooded water… Azazel our guest”.
Held the cup out before me with both hands, offered the Cup to him first.
He took it in his hands.
(Amusedly with no mockery) I said "You chose beast form.
Morgana. I sip
Hold cup up out in right hand and place it on the floor.
Miñkasa and Ashala.

I am closing this circle with gratitude and appreciation.
I am now exiting my circle. Thank you for coming.
Good night.

I got up and extinguished my ring of black candles (from Monday), in anti clockwise direction.
(throughout I feel like I’m channelling what to do how to move and say. I am untrained
My wings I first felt them years ago.
Verifiable experiments welcome.

1 Like

Azazel O Azazel.
One who is beloved in hearts fire
In Saturn’s blaze of darkness

Azazel O Azazel.
One whos legions are numerous
and beyond the count of mortal minds

Azazel O Azazel.
Great art thou in Wisdom
Great in compassion

Azazel O Azazel
Teacher healer lover
Words action ever bound

Azazel O Azazel.
Continueous is your great guidance
Unstoppable force I carve you onto my breast.

Azazel O Azazel

Spontaneous composition in gratitude and continued alliance.
This thread is now closed

Dark Blessings
Morgana Le Fae

3 Likes