My 72 challenge (and some experiences)

(use translator)
I decided to post because I had a hard time sticking to anything,I hope documenting this process here will help me stick with these 72 days.

I am new to magick, and I was not even proficient in summoning before starting the 72 challenge. But it seems that my guardian spirit wants me to do this and seems to have considerable confidence in me, believing that I can definitely do it well. I used tarot cards to do divination for this matter, and the result was that my process would be difficult and painful, but in the end, I would succeed. So I plan to try this challenge.

My reference:

I summon shem angels and corresponding demons on the same day, using exile before and after each summoning. I donā€™t have any astral senses, nor am I good at meditation. I just summon them in a clear state every time, pretend they come, express my thoughts, and finally ask them to leave. And I am about to start school, where four people live in the same room without privacy. I will call from the restroom every Sunday to Thursday and from home every weekend.

1 Like

8/24 d1
evoke vehuiah and bael.slight headache after evoke.
8/25 d2
evoke jeliel and agares.
8/26 d3
evoke sitael and vassago.The next day there were dreams that seemed to prophesy the future.
8/27 d4
evoke elemiah and samigina.
8/28 d5
evoke mahasiah and marbas.The mood suddenly becomes very irritable, and it is easy to feel angry and irritated.
8/29 d6
evoke lelahel and valefor.when i evoking lelahel,i feel warm.
That night began to have more headaches,it lasted until the next day.

Other symptoms during these days: more frequent tinnitus.

1 Like

8/30 d7
evoke achaiah and amon.
Headache all day. A little affecting life, but quite bearable.

1 Like

8/31 d8
Sincerely suggest that individuals with unstable psychological states not take on this challenge.

A calm but overwhelmingly strong suicidal impulse, sadness, and despair. Under these emotional shocks, it seems that there is nothing else in this world to do but suicide. I feel like this is the closest and most serious suicide in my life. I think this is because all my negative emotions have been amplified in the past few days, and I am not prepared. I thought this would happen at least on the 20th day. Fortunately, the incident that caused my negative emotions was immediately resolved, and my emotions gradually subsided. I cried for another two hours to vent my sadness. I believe emotions need to be vented and expressed, and if they are only hidden in my heart, they will come out one day. Until now, these emotions have been handled well. I think I will try my best to identify any negative emotions during the challenge period and not let them affect my actions, minimizing the impact of emotions on me as much as possible.

In addition, in recent days, some sudden glass fragments will be found in some corners of my house. Just a few hours after I posted this post, a small pile of glass fragments appeared at home. I donā€™t know the source and reason.

evoke cahetel and barbatos.

1 Like

9/1 d9
Yay! New friend! It seems that beelzebub is interested in me. I saw flies for two consecutive days. Maybe he knows Iā€™m afraid of insects, so the first day was a dead fly that appeared at home. The next day, shortly after thinking of him, I saw a fly on my phone. If thatā€™s the case, thank him for his kindness! Itā€™s an honor to have such a strong and kind friend.

Another pile of glass has appeared at home. I checked online and found no clue. I also didnā€™t see any spirit that could be associated with glass.

There is a slight pricking pain in the head today.

Evoke haziel and king paimon. When I evoking haziel, a gentle breeze blew on my face.

1 Like

9/2 d10
Recently, the number of times I have seen some spirit names has increased. But I think I may have misunderstood, after all, I am just a beginner, so itā€™s not enough for several spirits to show interest in me. Perhaps they just indicate that they are paying attention to what I am doing.

evoke aladiah and buer.

1 Like

9/3 d11
While sleeping, I dreamed of the name Vassago. His name was also seen the day after he was summoned.

evoke lauviah and gusion.

1 Like

9/4 d12
Class is really tiring, almost all day long. But I have already gained a lot and I must not give up.

Not long after entering the forum, I heard that Sitri seems difficult to get along with. I originally thought that as long as I had confidence and courage to establish my dignity, but after searching the forum, I became even more afraid because I was completely like the type he would hate. I spent a long time convincing myself to face him bravely and comforting myself that even if he followed me and mocked me all day, I couldnā€™t hear him. Then I completed the call as quickly as possible, and I donā€™t even know if it was successful. I hope this is the last time in my life to summon him.

But after summoning now, I feel that the reason for my fear may be because Sitri had already arrived before summoning, and his energy had an impact on me. I called in the middle of the night, but I saw Sitriā€™s name as early as noon.When I recited the first sentence of the summoning spell, I also felt like I didnā€™t need to recite it anymore because he had already arrived. Who knows.

evoke hahaiah and sitri.

9/5 d13
When I was sleeping, I dreamt of a tall and thin man standing to the right in front of me in a dim background, asking if I wanted to join someone or if I was ready to play with someone. I donā€™t remember very well. Just as I was wondering what this sentence meant, my roommateā€™s alarm clock rang and we had to hurry to class. I donā€™t know who the other person is in my dream, but this sentence makes me feel like inviting me to join someone and do something important together. It has absolutely nothing to do with entertainment or playing games.

In the afternoon, shortly after I considered this matter, I saw Razielā€™s name. Is he the person in his dream? Iā€™m not sure. Perhaps one day I will understand the meaning of this sentence. The last time someone said such inexplicable things to me in a dream was before I understood and decided to take on the 72 challenge. About 3-5 days before I officially decided to start the challenge, someone said to me in a dream, ā€˜The new world is in front of you,ā€™ and then I suddenly woke up.

evoke iezalel and beleth.

9/6 d14
I saw the name of the angel Yezelel and wondered what day I would summon him, so I went to look it up, and it turned out that it was the angel I summoned yesterday :joy: :joy:

evoke mebahel and leraie.

Nearly a fifth of it has already been carried out.
I think the biggest challenge in the future may still be being too tired from class. The time is too tight, and everyone around me is very tired. Every Monday to Thursday is a whole day of class, which drains peopleā€™s energy and even doesnā€™t sleep enough. The first week has not finished yet, and I will feel increasingly tired in the future.

I feel a bit confused, but the biggest confusion is that when I read about othersā€™ challenge experiences on the forum, they have undergone significant changes in about 14 days. I now feel that nothing has happened, is it because I did not enter a trance state to summon? Missed a lot of things?

9/7 d15
My head suddenly started hurting in the afternoon, not very serious but also impossible to ignore.

evoke hariel and eligos.

9/8 d16
Last night, my head hurt so much that I felt like vomiting.

When I was sleeping, I dreamt that someone told me that those other great demons or gatekeepers (I didnā€™t remember which demons were actually mentioned here) could also help me ā€œopen my mindā€, as if there was also a mention of astaroth. It was also mentioned that ā€œthere are a total of 20 or moreā€ (I didnā€™t remember clearly). A total of 20 demons? Or does that mean I can start around day 20?

Afterwards, I saw a picture that was very similar to this one. The name Lilith stands out among them.

Is there a spirit that thinks I can start doing this? I searched on the forum and found that the ceremony about qliphoth is not difficult. Even beginners like me can do it, but the process is difficult and the potential risks and rewards are high. Dealing with 9 gatekeepers doesnā€™t seem difficult either, but I donā€™t think Iā€™m ready and my abilities are not enough. Perhaps itā€™s just that Iā€™m too worried. I didnā€™t do divination to consult my guardian spirit, I think itā€™s too early for me. With so many things coming to me now, I have a feeling that I am being pushed very tightly, with a slight pressure, just like they canā€™t wait for me to complete this challenge first. In the first few days of the challenge, I asked the guardian spirit if I wanted to speed up and summon three or four spirits a day to shorten the time. The answer I received was that two spirits a day would be great, donā€™t speed up anymore.

It seems that there is still a spirit, saying to me in a dream, ā€˜You havenā€™t come to me yetā€™. I feel a bit that this is my guiding spirit, but he hasnā€™t said who he is. Perhaps his meaning is not that I want to summon him, but that I must ask him for advice before deciding to do these things.

There have been no changes in the past few days. I found that many of the problems in my familyā€™s life and mine have been solved within these four or five days. Our lives have been very smooth, and my familyā€™s health has also improved. I donā€™t know whose help it was, but I feel grateful from the bottom of my heart.

Evoke hekamiah and zepar. When summoning Zepar, feel the sudden heat and inner restlessness.

1 Like

9/9 d17
Nightmares. In my dream, I heard a person speaking very quickly in my left ear, but I donā€™t know if it was because he spoke too fast or because I couldnā€™t concentrate on listening to him, so I couldnā€™t hear him clearly and couldnā€™t distinguish a word. As I struggled to wake up, I felt like I was staring at the ceiling with my eyes open, and my body was constantly floating upwards, like a balloon. Because I didnā€™t know what would happen if I floated up (because it was a nightmare), I tried to keep myself from floating up, and then woke up to find that I had only slept for half an hour. I seem to have missed some good opportunities. But I donā€™t really regret it.

evoke lavayah and botis.

9/10 d18
Because of that dream, I searched for astaroth. I think this may come from her guidance and suggestions on what I can do next, which seems to be similar to her personality as I saw on the forum. If thatā€™s the case, I would really appreciate her recognition of me. She is truly a great spirit who is willing to help others and enjoys teaching. I found out that she is number 29, and I will soon summon her.

My 20th birthday is coming soon, and I have the intention to take this opportunity to summon all the spirits who want to work with me and are interested in me. Now this summoning list has identified 5 spirits who will definitely summon, and there are still several others in the process of being confirmed. I originally intended to use divination to determine if the other party was interested in me, but I found that I couldnā€™t understand the divination results. In fact, if we count the spirits who have only seen names or prompts many times and have no other interactions, there are a total of nine or more. There are too many people, and I am also doubting whether my judgment is correct. It will be settled in the next few days.

Evoke caliel and bathin. I have been experiencing a slight headache since summoning Caliel.

9/11 d19
evoke leuviah and sallos.

9/12 d20
I know that I have shortcomings such as arrogance, impulsiveness, and lack of patience. I have always hidden them well, and these shortcomings have never greatly affected my behavior. But today, it feels like I canā€™t hold it anymore and I donā€™t want to hold it anymore. I am very hostile and aggressive towards others, speaking more directly and sharply, and I donā€™t even want to consider whether these words are inappropriate or harmful to others. I can also easily become angry.

I have also done divination two or three times for spirits who seem to be interested in me,

and the results of each spirit seem not very good. What exactly does it mean, they donā€™t even like me? I donā€™t know what to do.

I feel like the summoning today is a bit out of shape, unable to handle it as expected. I feel like Iā€™ve been trying to hold onto it every time. When summoning, I am also more influenced by the outside world. I was already irritable, and this incident made me feel even more irritable. It felt like I couldnā€™t do anything well. I think I may need to take a break for a while, but I donā€™t have enough time. I will be busy with the final exams starting in December. I want to try to complete these tasks before the end of the semester and leave as much time as possible. And I also donā€™t want the side effects of the challenge to affect the month I was preparing for the final exam.

Today is really bad.

evoke pahaliah and purson. When I summoned purson, I was already in a bad state and was interrupted. I apologize to him for the bad behavior I did during this call. I feel that he is very gentle and understanding.

Iā€™ve been on the challenge for nearly over a year , and I cannot tell you how necessary it is to go slow, youā€™re basically integrating both the tree of life and the tree of death, the changes can be quite painful. Do you as you please, but taking time to integrate the changes is almost crucial, just a suggestion so you donā€™t break or crash, this is quite the pressurizing process

1 Like

Thank you for your reply! I have read your post several times, itā€™s really amazing :+1: :+1: And your post is worth reading every once in a while, as it is always very rewarding.

I think youā€™re right. This kind of thing cannot be urgent, it must leave some time for good integration. I have decided to take a seven day break from today, and as for how many days I will actually take off, I plan to see when I feel itā€™s okay and continue doing it. Although I am still somewhat disappointed that I am about to start resting so soon, sometimes I have to admit that slow is fast. And thereā€™s nothing wrong with being more tolerant and gentle towards oneself. However, I still feel more relieved and happily think that I must relax for seven days.

One thing I did poorly was that after you replied to me today, I went to review your post and realized the true meaning of this challenge. Before deciding to challenge, I had read your post twice, but at that time I couldnā€™t understand your explanation of this matter. At that time, I didnā€™t delve deeper into qlippoth, and I thought it had nothing to do with me at the moment. Two months of entry time really doesnā€™t allow me to learn much. Later on, I could understand it, but I forgot about it, and when I looked at several feedback on the forum, each personā€™s final effect was different. I didnā€™t care about this matter until you replied to me today. My own understanding of this matter before this is that it allows you to face your own dark side and past traumas, and excavates you to your limits, and then this integration can enhance your abilities in some way. However, if I had to do it all over again, I would still choose to start this challenge. Firstly, I am curious about the maximum level of magic I can achieve, and secondly, my guiding spirit really wants me to do it and has confidence in me. However, I still find it strange how a novice can start doing such a difficult task within two months of being introduced.

Anyway, thank you for your reply.
If you donā€™t mind, can I ask you a few questions here?

1 Like

Well itā€™s most likely like your guides are trying to get you to embody both your etheric self and your physical self so that you can tap into your divine light, you are basically balancing the yin and yang within you, through this challenge you become the Ipsissimus, and then you can continue onto the higher level practices and integrations, im half way through this challenge im on the 38th spirits I believe, and Itā€™s like Iā€™m already in the process of being sucked into a higher version of reality, and with that comes collapsing older versions of reality, the entire collective unconscious is participating in

We are the 144.000 Starseeds, 144.000 shem and goetic legions, Star clusters that will become the dragon in heaven, this is the ultimate challenge. Where you become heru-set, the union of primordial opposing forces. But this is not the end. After this challenge comes the full integration of the cosmic egg, the transcendence of the wheel of time as well as pathworking through the zodiac integrate the powers of the gods, and to basically become the concept of the pharaoh known as Horus, the 33rd degree principle of god consciousness, once you hatch out of the cosmic egg, you will become an astral angel which is the evolutionary stage beyond human homo sapien, and then you will become a god or deva. This is the great work. Becoming homoluminous or homo Maximus, if you are taking on this challenge itā€™s most likely you were chosen by the gods for what comes after this challenge

You may ask me questions but Iā€™d also like to keep in touch, pm me so we can exchange contact info

1 Like