Musick With Occult Themes

It was take down from youtube, but you can find this album on bandcamp

Lamia Culta & AFFECTVS “Homines Saccerimi”

It’s fucking amazing and really puts me in the mood for ritual work. I believe it’s even intended to be ritual music.

Corona Barathri is also amazing and there is a playlist on youtube of some good songs

1 Like

You can here some samples and 2 full songs

As they say… ‘cheer up goth!’ XD

1 Like

Ah Ozzy was my first love! I was raised with his music, I was raised in dismal depths of Birmingham so I totally related to him saying”back in the day they said “If you’re going to San Francisco, be sure to wear some flowers in your hair." Where in the fuck was San Francisco? And the only flowers we ever saw in Aston were on a coffin going to a cemetery.”
:rofl: :rofl:
I love him he’s fucking great! :joy:

3 Likes

Found this little gem while looking for satanic music that isn’t all black metal.
Keep in mind, there is artistic nudity, so if you’re easily offended or at work don’t click on it. With that said, this band seems pretty unique as this is the first time I’ve ever heard “Satanic Doo Wop” and from what I read the people who made this are practicing occultists which I find pretty cool.

2 Likes

Here’s a newer one.

1 Like

Surprised no one has posted any Xitan yet. This is another somewhat little known band with some awesome Satanic music. It’s kind of a mix of metal with some electronic sounds. This band is highly underrated.
Lilith:

Lilith [Ruined Conflict Remix]

Satana:

Satana [Ruined Conflict Remix]

Samael:

Their Cover of Square Hammer:

1 Like

none for Luce, that sucks :frowning:

1 Like

Cage (underground horrorcore rapper) currently listening to Down the Left Hand Path

1 Like

The Light bringer and the morning star are mentioned in the Lilith and Satana songs. Lucifer by his Latin name is also mentioned in the first Lilith song if you read their quote at the beginning of the video as well.

1 Like

thought about doing some occult tracks myself

1 Like

You should do it.

1 Like

check this out @Little_Lucifer

2 Likes

I like it. Kind of reminds me of some of the alternative rock of the early and mid 2000s but with a Luciferian twist.

1 Like

I used to listen to it way before I even got to know Luce, now I can sorta relate to it, the song has a new meaning to me

1 Like

ive been wanting to put Luce’s sigil on my FB page with the caption that it is his sigil, but idk, i like to express my occultism but people might misunderstand you know?

1 Like

Best to keep it a secret. I’ve made the mistake of revealing what I believe to others before who don’t understand and it’s been a constant thorn in my side ever since.

3 Likes