Musick With Occult Themes

none for Luce, that sucks :frowning:

1 Like

Cage (underground horrorcore rapper) currently listening to Down the Left Hand Path

1 Like

The Light bringer and the morning star are mentioned in the Lilith and Satana songs. Lucifer by his Latin name is also mentioned in the first Lilith song if you read their quote at the beginning of the video as well.

1 Like

thought about doing some occult tracks myself

1 Like

You should do it.

1 Like

check this out @Little_Lucifer

2 Likes

I like it. Kind of reminds me of some of the alternative rock of the early and mid 2000s but with a Luciferian twist.

1 Like

I used to listen to it way before I even got to know Luce, now I can sorta relate to it, the song has a new meaning to me

1 Like

ive been wanting to put Luce’s sigil on my FB page with the caption that it is his sigil, but idk, i like to express my occultism but people might misunderstand you know?

1 Like

Best to keep it a secret. I’ve made the mistake of revealing what I believe to others before who don’t understand and it’s been a constant thorn in my side ever since.

3 Likes

I must admit I’m the opposite on this 1, but I appreciate circumstances but more importantly ignorance shapes the situation. Much of my experience about flying in face of adversity. If you don’t want to tell people then don’t, if you either don’t give a shit what people think the just tell them. I live in and my children have all gone to school in a C of E junior (only my son is there now as 2 older girls are at high school) and they don’t mention anything about anything about Lucifer, the devil etc shit the kids can’t even do this :metal:as it’s considered blasphemous. I am blatant on religious views and my current persuasion lol no one says a word to me now, I have occasional run ins but people pretty much leave me alone. I’ve always presented as knowledgable and articulate on the majority of religions and they can’t beat into submission. I find it very liberating. You’ll always encounter ignorance which ever path you walk so what’s the point of hiding? Lots of people walk the LHP and don’t want to mention it, it’s a travesty that people are forced to be shackled to the view of the majority through fear.

The whole playlist I suppose. I had enochian I on my thumb drive and was wondering if there was more; seems there is.

1 Like
2 Likes

Enjoy the journey.
https://www.mixcloud.com/mdbmixes/mdb-beautiful-voices-034-azam-ali-sped/

1 Like

Magic/Xanadu (Olivia Newton John), God was never on your side (Motorhead), Man on the silver mountain (Rainbow), Holy Diver/Rainbow in the Dark (Dio), Mr Crowley (Ozzy), Abracadabra (?), Lady Evil (Black Sabbath), The Wizard (Black Sabbath), Black Magic Woman (Santana), Tarot Woman (?), Voodoo Woman (?), Voudoo (Godsmack), Black Magic (Slayer), Seasons in the Abyss (Slayer), Five Magics (?), The Oath (?), Witch Doctor (?), Do You believe in Magic (?), The Witch Queen of New Orleans (?), Witchy Woman (?), Magic Man (Heart), Last in Line (Dio).

Here’s some sick tracks for you guys

2 Likes