Mugwort tea uses

Mugwort is Artemisia vulgaris and Wormwood is Artemisia absinthium, yes. But sage is another kind (Salvia).

3 Likes

I had an obsession with the wort, I got so sick on it when I was smoking/drinking it, oh the fever dreams… thank gawd no flash backs

3 Likes

Its suppose to help you project though

2 Likes

Maybe, I’ve only projected once or twice in my life, but I was like younger (12-14)

1 Like

I mean just food for thought, if you felt terrible I wouldnt suggest it lol.

2 Likes

I brew it into my coffee to increase my creativity.

4 Likes

Oh, that’s creative. I like that idea.

2 Likes

Gotcha, I think I’ll give it a go then.

3 Likes

It works but you have to find a good supplier though. When it comes to ingesting herbs you bought online it’s hit or miss when it comes to potency because they’re sold as incense and they sit on the shelf for a long time.

Instead of making a tea out of it it’s better to make it into a tincture if you’re looking for potency. You want to extract the most alkaloids you possibly can from the herb you’re working with in order to experience it’s effects after it’s ingested. Making tea isn’t the best way to do this.

6 Likes

If youre in a serious pinch you can put some between two paper towels and microwave for like 10 seconds. That should dry it out alright.

2 Likes

I use a heat lamp when I dry out herbs.

3 Likes

I wouldn’t do that. Herbs lose a lot of their flavour, essential oils and overall healing effects when they get too hot or too bright or windy. It’s best to dry them in a warm, dark and windless place.

1 Like

oh also, it’s ab abortive, so don’t take it if you’re either pregnant or trying for a baby, assuming you’re female ahhaha

I have a system that works. There’s ways to do it with a heating lamp if time is a factor. Anyways, if you’re growing you’re own herbs and drying them out I suggest researching it. Helena is right about this when it comes to some entheogens but there’s risks involved. If you were going to dry out something like mushrooms in a dark, warm and windless place you’d get mold all over them. This is a factor you need to consider when drying out herbs.

Well I was talking about herbs, not mushrooms.

Mushrooms are an herb. You run the risk of mold when you store anything wet in a warm dark place.

I don’t know in which language mushrooms count to herbs.
Mushrooms aren’t even plants.

1 Like

And I wasn’t talking about storing the herbs, but drying them. Like this for example:

Okay. Thanks for clarifying.

I got the impression that you were talking about a closet.

1 Like

Then I would have said closet.

In german herbs is something that definitely does not include mushrooms. Herbs are plants. Mushrooms are not.
A fungus (plural: fungi [2] or funguses [3]) is any member of the group of eukaryotic organisms that includes microorganisms such as yeasts and molds, as well as the more familiar mushrooms. These organisms are classified as a kingdom, which is separate from the other eukaryotic life kingdoms of plants and animals

So I guess this was a language misconception.