Most powerful seal and talisman (for studies too)?

I’ve read a book called Anna Riva - Secret of magickals seals Wich contain a lot of seals.
I’ve discovered some controversial seals such as seals of the Sage of the Pyramid, but it need a ring (and it’s expensive)
I’ve difficulty with studies and I’m dealing with ADHD and at this time i think I’m probably going to fail my exams, and sometimes I really want those kind of magicks seals that seem powerful (especially the seal of knowledge).
So I’m wondering if any of you ever tried this seal or in your opinion what are the most powerful talismans you ever worn
(I’m also planning on buying Bael’s sigil necklae and sun pentacle)
I know it’s may sound too easy just to activate and wear a talisman,but I’m really interested in this
Thx

1 Like

Its a very viable for of magick. Other talismans are very expensive but work fine, but i have a very diy attitude so i make my own and they work fine if not better than bought ones. When you make something yourself it is more powerful.

1 Like

Do you think that “square Magick” for study would be more appropriate than making and wearing a talisman?,
Because,at least if I dont properly activate the talisman it would still have more effect than an inert square right?
(I’m not sure if my activation of sigil work)

1 Like

Do what ever you want, if you have confidence in your ability it will happen and it will be potent

1 Like

Gladly I made one on this summer I had success even when I was not well equipped and I passed the 8 demons put their power into this
Those specific demons are from the post of @anon20147451 that made with demons for studies I call them all and asked them

It will increase all your chances and study abilities like remembrance learning focus get in a mindful or alpha state charge it then study and have with you when the exams come

4 Likes

I’m sorry are you talking about the 8 demons from this post ?

I will try even though I don’t have psychics senses

1 Like

And thank you both

1 Like

yes i dont think physic senses would be needed only the skill of calming your mind and charging sigils would be needed

1 Like

Any progress on using the sigils?