Studies and Exams

Hello, I have a few problems. It’s been quite some time since I practiced magic. My occult progress too has halted significantly as I have to focus on my studies to get excellent results in an exam which will grant me scholarship to universities.

The main probem is I can’t focus at all when studying. I just hate to study and do school homework. It’s just extremely boring. I always try to do it but it just makes me lose focus. The exam is in about 7 months and I am scared. I need to do something so that I can get the scholarship to a university and later get a good job so that I can leave my country for a better one where I can practice the occult freely without restriction.

Now I am desperate. I need to do something for my future. Does anybody have any solutions at all? Should I invoke a demon which will force me to do my work? In that case, please recommend me a strict demon which would discipline me. Or should I create a servitor which would help me in my work? I hope there will be suggestions from you all. Thank you very much.

3 Likes

Ha ! This is my specialty!!! I’ve become a real god of this in my own right. @Qayos is one who can testify to that all of the others were girlfriends who hate my guts now so I won’t mention them. Although there might be a few girls who are not sour at me I’m not sure though, don’t really care that much. Only for one, who I miss, and kind of wish everything was different but it is what it is and I don’t do the whole pine over you thing so… If its meant to be she will come to me, I’m after my fortunes so, not worried about that and I’m not monogamous and most can’t deal with that anyway. I got to stick to people like myself who are a little more open and free anyhow. Besides I have more than I need most of the time.
Enough ranting though, I got your back so PM me.

4 Likes

You have taken many steps in the right direction. As you go higher, you will find out that some things are not necessary then you drop them.

However, you might need to solve your attitude towards school stuff

I prefer you using an angels because they will be gentle and extremely effective.
For this I as that you Invoke angel Oziel

While this:

You can Invoke Archangel Megatron or / and Barkiel

For the invocations,
The process is simple;
Breathe in deeply for a couple of minutes, keep your phones away and any other distraction.

Call the Angels name 3 times and ask the angel to help you in your intention.

**Remember to put in some emotions while asking them. Show gratitude after each petition.

Do you own part ( which includes reading and doing your assignment). Have fun!

4 Likes

can u help me in my exam i want to talk with u friend

1 Like

Welcome @aman_mishra. Please post an introduction in the NEW MAGICIAN AND INTRODUCTIONS area, and tell us about yourself and any magical experience you might have. It is a rule of this forum.

1 Like

Check this out:

Hope this helps

~SD

1 Like

Did you chose the subjects of your parents’ choice?

Try meditating before studying and take small breaks in between studying if it works for you.

please recommend me a strict demon which would discipline me.

Belial is great for disciplining and he’s strict too!

Omg thank you does this apply to invoking demons too??

Demons sometimes need sigils to contact them. If you ever worked with one before you might just need to call out to spirit and its hears and answers.

However, the method is for angels. They will come when called, you have to be sincere with your request and put emotions to your request.

1 Like

Well, I’m not quite sure about the demon who can fix your problem, but I often claim for help this essay writing site to clear out my paper assignments. Works still.

Welcome @Lyle_Simmons, Please post an introduction in the NEW MAGICIANS AND INTRODUCTIONS area, and tell us about yourself and any magical experience you may have. It is a rule of this forum.

1 Like

This one caught my eye for my own purposes and it might help you also

1 Like