Money from the Internet

Traffic may be weak on sites, Leads are lost and no purchases are made. You can earn a lot of money a month ($10,000-100,000) at least kill, but I don’t have traffic in arbitration. I need your help, maybe someone will say who needs a word for me or tell a demon. You need a lot or at leads one site, traffic and sales (

Thank you in advance

3 Likes

If you’re trying to build a marketing business then i would probably recommend either Suhn’Tal’Ock or Lucifuge Rofocale. Both are great when it comes to finances. Suhn’Tal’Ock can constantly build and expand your business when he’s constantly called upon, and Lucifuge can ebude your work with vitality and increase it into a fortune if desired.

5 Likes

Thank you! I’ll try, I hope something comes out of it

1 Like

You can also try Bune as well. She’s another great asset when it comes to finances, and if you’re feeling real adventurous. Yiu could call upon Lord Mammon as he’s the Lord of Greed. Another would be Lord Belphegor but I haven’t seen a sigil for him though.

5 Likes

Work and getting money, so to speak (grey business)

Which demon to decide on? Since the work is not legal)

What do you mean the work is not legal?

Yes, which demon will do the best in this case, or doesn’t it matter? Or of the ones you offered, will Mammon work? I mean, the work is not (white)

1 Like

If you’re trying to attract traffic and get leads, then i would probably working Suhn’Tal’Ock to build up your traffic, but bear in mind that you have to do your part to as they cant help if you dont put your time and resources in as well.

1 Like

Mammon, and Morail are a excelent choice for illegal/Criminal workings.

2 Likes

Today I said Enn Mammon, Lucifer, Clauneck and Bune many times. After that, he asked me to fulfill my wishes together, four, and said it was my birthday. And he fell asleep, woke up at night, with sleep paralysis, couldn’t move. And there was an increasing ringing in the ears, turning into a hum. What can that mean? Did they hear me?!

I was a little scared, but then I expressed it in my mind that they would still help me)

1 Like

Could you elaborate more on Clauneck and Morail?

It doesn’t work. I’m tired of trying, maybe someone will help? I know there are services on the BALG website, but they are expensive.

The task, working for yourself (traffic arbitrage) to start earning $10,000 per month. The problem now is that the target audience does not go to my sites. I place websites in articles. Forums, spam. Seo. I don’t get into Ads, as such sites are often banned, even with Keitaro

Feel free to put a request in the Requests thread.

Have you tried an attraction spell? Or a “road opener”, maybe combined with a word with Hermes to attract business.

I haven’t tried it, I haven’t found it.

h well there’s a ton of options. You can try the search at top right with the keyword “tutorial” and see what we’ve got, but these are popular workings and all over the Internet. I recommend reading through a few and trying ones you feel the most drawn to.