Modern Synthetic Crystal making and magic

YOu know I gots a boyfriend… we could give him some stones… or maybe he could give me some… :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

For testing out this theory in a controlled environment of course! nothing perverted here…

2 Likes

There’s a difference in energy between made in a lab and grown yourself, if you grow it yourself you can have more control over whats put into the formation of the crystal. The fact you called it dead matter is completely wring because its made out of the matter of natural ingredients that already contains energy and spirits of its own, you can also say Grind up Lavender or Grind up Quartz into a powder and use that to grow a new crystal taking the natural energy already existing from the object you’re using and Combining it with your own energy. You can also use this technique to combine Energy from Multiple Spirits making something more powerful then what you put into the object itself. I would like to consider it a proto Philosophers stone but believe one can be made with the Same process and using a mixture of Blood,Crystals Dust,Chemicals & heat fusion.

2 Likes

Yet again you’re failing to see the difference between lab made and grown yourself, there’s a large difference like how a Cook says they bake something with Love they put there own Energy into it. Making something yourself adds a personal Level of attachment and energy to what ever your making and you can take even a Naturally existing Crystal like sapphire find a way to powder it and regrow it into a new crystal it wouldn’t be exactly Sapphire with the end result but you should still walk out with a more powerful stone with combined energies.

2 Likes

Agreed, it’s all chemistry of elements.

I believe making a diamond from the carbon of burnt sigils would be very effective.

Ok i was called so I’m going to try to add something useful.

Firstly, I’ve never worked with crystals (i was given some quartz and all them or ended broken or lost).

We should firstly consider that a handmade crystal can have two approximations. One are those totally fake crystals made of glass and painted, and a real grown crystal made with the exact chemical compounds that the natural one (this is not possible in all cases, take the diamond as example, because it’s not just the components, you have to also consider how these are structured forming the crystal).

Considering that, we should have to ask ourselves: what is the reason the crystal itself holds magick properties? It could be different things

• The chemical components : could this play an important role in the magick perform? Maybe, i can’t answer that actually. But supposing it can, while the flask made crystal can have the same components combined and structured in the same way, it would be as equally useful as a nature one.

• The magician ability : this is actually a really interesting option. If it’s this way, even the glass painted one could show a good performance.
    Maybe this is a really bad example, but it’s really a big difference between the obsidian mirror and the homemade? Maybe it’s, but I’ve seen magicians having success with both cases. I’m not saying that all crystals would necessarily work the same, but personally i feel the magician intend plays a good role, just think about: why some people than can perform magick without elements having the same results as a more ritualistic magician?

• Some kind of spirit the crystal develop or gain in the process or growing up in nature this is also an interesting option. I remember a Japanese leyend that said that after 100 years (or something like that) objects will develop a soul. In that case, which options could we have? Maybe in that case a flask made one should have to maybe need a binding entity to work correctly.

As i mentioned at the beginning, I’ve never worked with crystals, so I’ve not experienced the difference. Maybe it’s only one the reason that gives the crystal magical properties, maybe are the tree i listed, maybe we have more.

The experiment with natural and made crystals with experienced and not so experienced magicians maybe could help. I find it an interesting way to get a more accurate idea of how to proceed with this kind of magick.

But anyway i hope this text can help this debate

4 Likes

Only thing I have to add, it would be completely illegal in the United States for a jeweler to call it a sapphire or any other gemstone if it’s just tinted glass.

2 Likes

Good point to consider :smiley: y mentiones that mostly because someone could buy it bdcaur it’s nice and cheap, but it’s good to know that

2 Likes

I believe its possible to take a already existing spirit with its permission and add it too a Synthetic Crystal using the chemical process but this would also be a whole new level of experimentation when it comes to this process, because i don’t think anyones approached this with a magical stand point to try and make an conduit for the spirit you’re trying to work with.

Also you should be able to use powders from plants and other things and mix them with certain chemicals in the Crystallization process to create some new Crystals like Alum Lavender Crystal or a Alum Crystal made with Ash from a Sigil of a Goetia Spirit also may make the Alum Crystal a more powerful Conduit then a natural crystal because of the fact that the sigil was used in the Crystallization process it would contain the energy of that spirit more then i think a natural one could to a certain degree but there is also limits i think to what these crystals can hold and can only be used for the purposes they are made for. Which means could only do what that spirit with in the crystal is suppose to do anything else beyond there power wouldn’t beable to work and thats were a natural Crystal i think separates because it can be made into Multiple Conduits instead of fitting one purpse and the conduit in the natural Crystal can always be closed and have a new one opened up. Plus some of these Chemically made synthetic crystals have a shelf life as well so even though it will be more powerful for the purposes its made for there’s a shelf life to a certain degree depending on what the crystal is made out of. So there’s some pro’s and cons i have noticed myself about the process already.

2 Likes

So after some study i believe its possible to Make a Servator more powerful by attaching it to a Synthetic Crystal and you can actually probably implant a Servator inside a Synthetic Crystal that has the combined Spirits from the ingredients you made the Crystal with. So say I’m making a Alum Crystal the Alum should still have some spiritual Presence from what was naturally there already & when combined with say dried powdered Lavender you’re taking the Spirit from Both the Lavender Flower and Alum and combining them into one more powerful conduit and you can then progress to make this conduit more powerful then by attaching a Servator to the Synthetic Crystal. This should also help on the process of turning that Servator from something you created into more of a natural existing spirit, so following the right steps you can make a Servator become something similar to a Jinn or Nature Spirit and get it past the Servator stage and giving it more life for its existence. My Servator Estro and me have been discussing this process and the outcomes we expect. I plan on making another Servator to help in this process Who’s primary Focus will be helping with Alchemical Skills to see if we can work in advancing this process more.

I used a synthetic sapphire (lab grown) for a vessel I made. To be honest, it’s a bit lacking in… oomph… even after I enchanted it.
I wanted the natural qualities of the actual crystal, and it feels watered down and dead, like an android compared to a human.
If I wanted to afford it I would do it again with a real sapphire. Since real crystals already have entities in them, I generally don’t mix and match unless there’s a reason I want the different entities to work together.

I don’t want to add a thoughtform to it, though, and in this case, I don’t get the point of using crystalized alum? Couldn’t your servitor be tied to any object?

In the case of not having to ‘kill’ a crystal, (remove the higher being) to use it as a cage or prison for spirits, then I’d try synthetic crystals for that. (Not glass, glass isn’t crystal it’s technically a very viscous liquid.)

1 Like

I bet it’s energy would be unique. I hope it goes well for you.

Did you grow it yourself or get it online? I think that the fact it felt empty might be because if you bought it online it wasn’t made with the intent or energy needed to contain what spirit was there from the material so the basically allowed the Spirit to die by doing so or move onto another home dependent on the type of spirit. For a better spiritual attachment and Energy purposes i would grow it yourself & use natural Ingredients i have seen Videos of Synthetic Rubies being made and i want to build up to make some myself but at the moment am only making crystals out of simple stuff like Alum or Borax if you can get your hands on Borax and learn to grow a crystal mix it with powder from a Dried fruit,Flower or leaf it should help make a more powerful crystal and be able to contain the original Spirit. Once i make a Good Crystal i will be experimenting with this myself and have been drying out ingredients i have gathered for it myself, its better to gather everything you use yourself as well for energy Purposes or if you do buy online make sure you trust the source of the material that its hand picked and grown Naturally this is why i buy my incense and sage from certain people or countries online and no were else.

I’m hoping on a good outcome I’m putting allot of time and studying into this and am going to be making a secondary Servator to assist in the process Who’s main function is alchemy, Science & astronomy.

First attempt to fuse Alum into Crystals today using Plasma Infusion induced in a microwave. Next i will be trying to recreate the process with a Mixture of Alum and ash from a Sigil. High yield produced a entire vile. Also want to start Using molds to create Certain shapes to help Channel for intention, like a skull for Cursing or death magic,Heart for Love,horse Shoe or 4 Leaf Clover for luck.

Made these ones with Alum and Water they weren’t that strong and broke when i applied pressure. The Plasma fusion seems to have made more stronger Crystals and i will be trying to figure out how to use that method with molds.

The microwave method is very limited unfortunately. Best videos I’ve seen so far has been with a torch.

I agree to behonest i would like to use a Arc Welder with Carbon Rods to Fuse it but sadly am using what equipment i have at the moment. I will figure out how to improve the method i used though so hopefully in time i get it down and can make Shaped Synthetic Crystals with Alum and Ashes from Sigils.

Do you mean an oxyacetylene torch or an arc welder? I’ve used stick welders and I don’t think crystals are conductive enough to create an arc. That would be interesting if it did BUUUT, you would need to wear extra protection in case things shatter and explode.

I’ve seen it being done with a Arc Weld but he used a Certain type of Rod for it & was able to Produce massive Crystals I’m also Considering the Torch Method but it will be allot more difficult for me to figure out how to mold. Going to haft to make a Custom Container able to withstand the heat that i can move quickly to pour the Contents well still Liquified and it starts Solidifying the second the Torch is off so that will be the most difficult part i know i want to make the container out of metal. Just got to buy the material and equipment to make it and get the torch.

1 Like

Ceramic tile will withstand massive amounts of heat. You can also buy firebrick cheap. If you come across the arc weld video let me know and I’ll try it out, I have access to a metal shop.