Modern Synthetic Crystal making and magic

So I’m still pretty new to magic and my studies in general have the basics down and i guess maybe a bit more, but was thinking of starting to make my own Synthetic Crystals and was wondering if you guys personal think that creating a Synthetic crystal with intent will help charge it and of you can make more powerful crystals energy wise?? Also feel like the more time and Energy you put into the growing process helps add to the charge and then expanding into taking custom made sigils & burning them & taking the ash converting it into Crystals will help make more powerful magic. I was in a Crystal forum and heard someone managed to take Wood ash and convert it into Crystals using a Mixture of Alum and other Chemicals & it got me curious on this whole process and the effects on using it with magic.

I asked you a question on your introduction. Please answer it.

4 Likes

I think you asked a question that is going to get a lot of push back for regular, natural crystals- based on what I know about our members but.

The short answer imop is both yes and no. It will have stronger energy for the intended purpose than a natural crystal would without charging would- but you will not have the inherent properties that a natural crystal would have imop.

You could put all the same amount of time and energy into a natural crystal and end up with a better product in the long run.

1 Like

I didn’t even know you could make synthetic crystals at home. I might have a new hobby.

3 Likes

Thats kinda of what im looking for though a crystal made for a certain Intent to help focus on that one thing with. Also i like the though of incorporating a forum of alchemy into the process it just feels like it makes the ceremony more powerful from the level of personal energy added too it, also to add more charge i think Shaving or powder from other crystals can be added for a bonus charge to you get both the power of the natural crystal & the Intent and power you put into it with the process of creating a new crystal.

2 Likes

Yeah there’s a lot of ways from salt to sugar, to other pretty cool sciency ways.

I have kids ya know so that science stuff is fun, but you also wouldn’t have the natural spirit associations either. I’ve found things like plants, rocks, crystals and trees tend to have a spirit type closely related to the type of natural material- like all Lavender plants have a type of spirit somewhat attached to them that is similar- almost like a race of spirits. I’ve seen these called different things, but when I’m working with herbs, I notice the type of spirit I would find associated with the plant the herb came from, can be tapped into through the herb.

So I think you loose potential going with synthetic, but then there’s the factor that anything you put time and energy into, tends to have very strong energy from intent so.

I still think yes and no, and that putting the same energy and time into a natural crystal, while it would be a different process, would result in a stronger thing.

2 Likes

You could also do the orgonite theory of casting the crystals in a resin that shrinks to pressurize them which is said to energize them.

2 Likes

Theres a couple different processes the easiest is basically just growing it in a Cup. But you can also Heat fuse Sodium Oxide and Chromium Oxide to make Synthetic Rubies this process also can make Emeralds and Sapphires but i don’t know the chemicals needed appearently you can also grow opals at home. Also i learned a bit about metal Trees to and thats a whole different process. I’m really intrested in incorporating all this into my magic process.

2 Likes

Honestly it would be interesting to see someone who worked with crystals regularly, also do the synthetic ones and essentially use the natural ones as a control and put the same amount of time and energy into both, to show the results garnered both ways imop.

We don’t see many people around here who value synthetic crystals, but I think that’s because we are usually talking about purchasing them, and if you’re buying I’d certainly buy natural.

2 Likes

I know a guy I can run this by give me a minute.

1 Like

Thank you, you have taught me allot i now know how to make a natural conduit to help channel these spirits and energies with there permission to a more permanent source using the methods i described above and incorporating objects that hold spirits would only add there charge to it and the charge you add to it. Not as a binding but conduit to channel the energy to the intent that is needed, if done right you could probably combine the energy of spirit’s but would need there permission i believe for it to work properly. Also i think this is a method to make these energies more strong.

2 Likes

I reached out to their IG. And told them I emailed them an invite to the forum💀

They’ve used both crystals in radionics so, they’ll know.

1 Like

Well. You may very well be onto something here. I hadn’t consider that, but I do have entities empower servitors, so I can’t see any reason why you couldn’t appeal to the spirits that would be most closely related to the type of crystal you were creating to empower the crystals, like I do servitors.

I tend to look at binding, when someone wants to bind a spirit or a servitor to a vessel as not really a binding so to speak, as in they aren’t stuck within it, but as in it makes it easier to connect with said spirit.

Honestly, my boyfriend goes around boasting about how he bound spirits, and essentially when you get him to talk about it, it’s more like he essentially linked them to whatever the object was, in order to connect to them more strongly and easier.

He may come along and correct me on this tomorrow but based on his descriptions, that’s how I’ve come to think of his work with binding lol :P.

That would be cool.

I am kinda hoping @HypnoticWar will start a journal on the subject and tell us about how they do this and how it works for them, I think it would be an interesting endeavor.

2 Likes

I’m actually working on research to add too my own Grimoire and want to make something new on its own combining methods i find from other things and stuff i learn on my own or with the help of spirits.
Also i avoid using the word binding i find the spirits don’t like the word or its very negative to them and that i want to approach them more as a friend and avoid the outcomes of Solomon approach things differently and combine science with magic to show that Magic is just a Science we don’t understand and same goes with spirits and Deities who operate on another plane of existence as us. As for crystals and using them as a conduit i have already succeeded in using a natural Crystal i found in the river as a Conduit for Ose and a Necklace im working on making a conduit for Marbas. Once I’m done making that Conduit i plan on expanding my conduits and learning more about the processes i mentioned above so i can incase a Conduit inside Crystal that i made from natual Quartz and other things including the Ash of my Sigil of increase Power.

2 Likes

Nope cause natural crystals are alive and synthetic or glass is dead matter.

1 Like

@Keteriya

Answer from one of The Godfather’s of radionics with decades of practice and success.

2 Likes

Thanks. I’d still like to see someone apply the principles to workings and compare them, but interesting for sure to see other opinions

1 Like

Absolutely, a controlled experiment where someone is given a natural and synthetic stone to use in their practice without knowledge one is synthetic would be interesting.

I’m willing to accept diamonds :joy:

1 Like

I have some, (1.51 cw) but they are from my marriage and have been promised to the daughter for yearssssssssssssssssss.

2 Likes

You’re overwhelmingly wrong though. Geologically they’re the same composition as natural stones. They’re not glass.

@anon52885131 has an understanding of chemistry too, she can add to the conversation if she chooses.

1 Like