Miracle healing/recovery

So I have been depressed all day long moaning to myself about my disability as if it was unbearable all of sudden… i know i should stay positive for positive stuff to come but… haha
I have been practicing daily visualization but im not sure i do it right as i never get results.
I will light a candle to Raphael tomorrow.
Could you explain me what you do? Maybe on PM.

1 Like

Sorry about that…that was probably me :flushed:
I better explain in PM then, thank you

1 Like

Any updates on this one guys?

1 Like

First off I’m sorry that happened to you. Secondly such “miracle recovery” happens all the time. The human body, mind, and spirit are far more than is given credit for. I’ve seen it in my own family and heard of it having happened in the past to my relatives but closes to me was my own daughter who almost died from a rare heart condition but recovered miraculously.
Sometimes it doesn’t even take a spirit or supernatural force to do it. Sometimes it can happen simply on will alone. Bruce Lee was paralyzed and he recovered under his own will. Former president Franklin Delano Roosevelt was told he would never walk again, he went into his room and determined to walk again, six months later he walked out the door and continued to walk for many years to come until later in life when the disease finally took him.
Then there was this man, Morris Goodman who’s story is as true as it is impossible and unbelievable…

1 Like

Hi! So nothing different to me. I’ve not been pushing cause I have daily preoccupations. I’ll try runes.

I’ve seen this video after I got paralysis. His story is amazing.
I know I’ll be able to walk again one day, but maybe my will isn’t strong enough for the moment haha.

Have you thought of vampirism? I don’t know your level of energy working, so here are a few of my threads.

2 Likes

Thank you for sharing.
I’m not good at energy work :sweat_smile:.

I can strongly suggest to take a look at Robert Bruce. He has an energy based system. This is his book. And he has a course at his website astraldynamics.com called Manifestation and the Higher Self.
Healing and health are an integral part of this course.
He also has some video courses here at the BALG website (Astral Projection, Kundalini, Psychic Self-Defense)

At astraldynamics.com there is an intro program called Energy Work Primer, it’s free and can give you a glimpse of the method he uses. If you don’t feel like investing, you can look at this free short video course, and into astraldynamics forum, where you can find plenty of info on the energy works method.

I suggest this method because I do believe you can fully recover. It may not be easy, and may take some time, but I feel it can be done.

All my blessings,
Ch

1 Like

Thank you for all those informations.
I already have those books but never read them until the end, I guess I should.

1 Like

First believe that you become fine i beliebe in you second call marbas again third i will upload incantations that work when i get home at night make sure you check them and last you can call raphael to aid his energy with marbas they work fine together but for safety call them seperatly.

2 Likes

Hi thank you.
I’ve already done both several times and separated of course haha :blush:.

I understand your situetion even if im not in your position but know everything will go as you wish it just believe in it give it some time and act .

1 Like

I’ve always believed I’ll be heal one day, I’m just patiently waiting haha.

Think positive youve become strong from the expiriance only the emotions and thoughs you already had could drive one mad … i also suggest invoking lucifer hes an emperor of about a thousend armys he could get you an amount of energy to speed up the process im sure :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hey! I’ve never thought about asking him that :blush:

In case you’ve been wondering about that Manifestation & HS course, it’s integral components are the body energy work (which I believe you are familiar with) + Affirmations.

So try some long meditation doing body energy works, as well as speaking out loud some strong affirmations. By long meditation I mean at least an hour. Robert Bruce suggests even longer, but it can be an overburden.

Like it was suggested, Lucifer is an option. He can also guide you to the correct people or spirits that will be able to heal you.
I would also suggest working with Raphael; healing is his specialty. Even if you work with other demons, I have not find any conflict/interference of any type.

Best,
Ch

1 Like

Thank you for your help and advices :blush:.
I’m currently taking manifestation lessons from Frank white ( grail of the serpent). Maybe both could be mixed.

1 Like

If that’s the case, then our baneful spells won’t be as powerful due to this guardian angels?

U can get good at energy work now. you gots the time to practice it. often energy work is done sitting posture. Energy work might do some miracle to heal tissues if you practice enough.