Mike B's Djinn Working Journal

Try the unlocking ceremony in the Wednesday rituals.

I like working with djinn regularly. I plan to ask Dantalion or Paimon to introduce me to a friendly djinn that may be interested in working out a service for rewards agreement in the future.

The unlocking ceremony may get you past where you’re at with it now.

2 Likes

That’s what i did yesterday ahah nice synchro ! :joy:

I got a huge success rate with the King of Saturn of this book 2/3 time it works for me.
But for love and passion nothing. :tired_face:

You tried the birhatiya conjuration ? That can be a game changer for you !

That was also my plan, with Dantalion or Asmodeus, when my senses will be better.
I wonder if we can try to implement Kadmon’s Technique, but with the calling process of Hargrove :thinking:
What do you think ?

1 Like

No i stick to a formula I developed. It’s a mix of demonaltry and Solomonic technique.

Here there forum really recieved it well and many Magicians are having satisfying results using my method.

I think kadmons technique is awesome. I’d love to experiment with the two.

Yeah Asmoday could also help with djinn contacts too that’s true.

2 Likes

Thanks for Sharing, i will register it !

Yup, i am thinking to call one King, bring a Stone, Necklace or a ring something sustenable. Asking one king to bind to this Object a jinn of his kingdom that can ( insert area of power ), and then i will wear the jewel, and do weekly offerings to it, like a candle or incense etc. In order to Always have the influence of the Jinn with me.

1 Like

Dude that’s exactly my plan too!!! Straight outta kadmons method. Fucking awesome man.

Passing the ring through incense smoke in front of the mirror.

Yeah the djinn binding ritual.

Way cool man.

I have an onyx and ruby Feng Shui bracelet with a lion dragon piyao charm on it. I was strongly thinking of binding the djinn to the piyao charm so that it world always be at my wrist whenever I needed it’s service.

5 Likes

That’s wonderful man ! Nice bracelet ! is the rope that tie the stones together solid ? imagine breaking the bracelet while having a Jinn Inside :sob::sob::sob:

I wanted to use the conjuration of Corwin, then after that, i will offer to a king an incense stick as always, and then ask him politely to send me one of his jinn to my “Object” in order to bind him and make him live inside that artifact, a jinn that will do ( area of power ) for me, and oh King Jinn may this incense that i offered, you transfer the Jinn inside my bracelet.

Because for me the conjuration of Hargrove is more potent for real ! :grinning:

Which king you plan to work with ? I may decide to choose Barcan, for the mercurial correspondance. Mercurial spirit tend to act very fast, and they can bring opportunities :heart_eyes:

1 Like

I just employed king Barcan this morning with the wealth abundance rite. I agree he’s awesome.

My birth king rules Tuesday.

According to the book you find out what week day you were born on ( with Google calendar) and that king is your birth king. I get real strong results with him.

2 Likes

Oh Thanks for this information ! Don’t forget that martial magick could be used for domination, and love as well, you can dominate every situation, and be at the top of everything !

I read it so quickly that i skipped this part lol ! Just checked mine is Thursday, so you just gave me a reason to build a relationship with Jupiter king.

Also i do turn off my computer, and all electronic devices while working with the Jinn, a person that i know had electronic devices broken because of some arabic conjuration ( not related to the book ) but just in case i turn everything off. :wink: ! If you want we can continue our conversation in private in order to not spam your thread.

1 Like

Yeah I’ll pm you.

I didn’t mind so much talking with people in my work journals as long as it’s on topic. Our conversation could potentially be valuable for other readers so I’m happy for that.

2 Likes

Very useful to me for now, as I’m thinking about working with jinns! Keeping it public helps :joy:

1 Like

You know what I did make it public just for this reason. I felt that if my work helped even one magician then it was completely worth it. Thanks for the positive feedback.

3 Likes

Not all journals will help everyone at all times, but they are definitely useful and I’m glad we can enjoy them. I’ve had in my head to work with jinns for quite a long time, and for this and that reason I don’t start. Reading your journal gives me ideas and specially clarifies a matter that is slightly obscured (I use my own method to contact goetics, but I’m not sure that would be very wise with jinns: I have Hargrove’s book but is always good to see examples of it being applied). So thanks for keeping it public!

1 Like

Knowing my work was valuable to a serious student like yourself makes me quite pleased. Thanks again for the kind words.

3 Likes

Thanks for sharing this journal Mike, it is greatly appreciated. I’ve worked a lot with this book since January. But I have little information as to results. The reason being that most have been directed against members of a group of particularly vile enemies about whom obtaining feedback is almost impossible.
I am aware that at least some of the ones I’ve used ‘Force an ending’ on in attempt to terminate their careers have been unsuccessful as I have learned that some of them are still in their roles (I don’t know about the others).
The other banefully oriented rituals I have aimed at them- I simply don’t know if they were successful or not.
All but one of the few rituals from this book I’ve tried on myself don’t appear to have been successful as far as I can ascertain (and that one was a very short lived result).

I make the requests quite exaggerated and flamboyant as per the instructions in the book. But I am unsure if they are too exaggerated or not exaggerated enough.
So I thought I would share a few samples here so anyone well versed in this book can let me know whether I’m over doing or under doing the wording (if they would be so kind).

Force an end- “I ask for [name]’s career to be dashed to pieces and reduced to burning ruin, leaving him humiliated and unemployable, because this will make me feel gloriously vindicated”

Sour love and sexual pleasure-“I ask for [name 1]’s love and lust for [name 2] to transform into burning hatred, resentment and revulsion, because this will make me feel better”

-Make people see the worst -“I ask that you make all people see the worst in [name], that her wickedness, cruelty, vileness and corruption be known to all, because this will make me feel better”

Cause sexual dysfunction- “I ask that you cause [name] sexual dysfunction, her genitals rotten and rancid, foul smelling, frozen, numb and useless, because this will make me feel better”

Trust me, the folk I’m engaging thoroughly deserve everything I’m trying to do and more.

If anyone familiar with Hargrove’s book has any feedback on improving wording to increase the likelihood of result, I would sooo appreciate it.

Again thanks for the journal Mike, it has inspired me to return to this book. I have left it alone for a month or two due to uncertainty over whether results were happening.

1 Like

Yeah I like your verbage and delivery of the requests. If I may make an observation I find that alot if the heavy lifting of this style of Magick is actually performed in the opening ritual. Take special care to concentrate when making the three calls to the five archangels. That’s the difference between success and failure for most people I find.

Thank you for the kind words and feedback it actually means alot to me

3 Likes

7-13-22 554 pm

Ok I have an update already from this mornings abundance ritual.

I was just gifted a very expensive and delicious coffee maker by my foster sister out of the blue. Now I will enjoy my favorite beverage in style. Cappuccino, late, mocha…mmmm

Thank you king Barcan and your loyal djinn servants.

I call this a fast success. :man_genie:

This coffee machine is sitting next to me in my temple, right where it belongs.

Tomorrow morning I’ll be using the financial appreciation ritual to boost the popularity of my business and the results I deliver my clients.

6 Likes

7-14-22 539 am

Ok this morning during the jupiterean planetary hours I have performed the financial appreciation ritual. Let’s say to measure the success or failure we use a yardstick of me gaining new clients or repeat clients from the reputation of my work. Let’s give this a two week timeline for success or failure.

Appreciation for Your Financial Work
When you do something that makes money, other than a straightforward job, this ritual will
make your work more deeply and widely appreciated. It works best when you’re putting
something out into the world that requires your creative skill and input. It won’t be great if you
just run a shoe store, but it would be perfect if you sell jewelry online, write books, perform live
music or anything like that. Perform the ritual with consideration for the work you want to be
appreciated. Note that this is linked to finance and isn’t just about being popular and getting fans;
it’s about being appreciated by people who are more likely to buy your products.
Go through your initial preparation, perform The Opening Ritual, then continue as follows. Say:
By the power of Tzedeqel
(TSED-EK-ELL)
I call on you,
Mighty King, Shamhurish al-Tayyar
(SHAM-WHO-REESH AL-TAY-EE-ARE)
Speak your request.
Speak the names of the three Jinn; Firuz, Tnkyush, Mufarrish.
(FEAR-US)
((TAN-KEY-USH)
(MUH-FAR-RISH)
Watch the flame as instructed and then close the ritual by blowing out the candle.

Thank you mighty, mighty Djinn :man_genie:

4 Likes

7-16-1256 am

So I had some really good news. I have two past clients that received good results from my work and wish to embark on new projects with me. This is a really great boost for my business.

I gotta call this financial appreciation ritual a total success, done fast like the djinn always do. Real real cool ritual if you’re in business for yourself.

Rock on mighty Djinn :man_genie:

6 Likes

You’re rocking it, man. Good job.

1 Like

Yeah man I’m consistently about 7 or 8 out of ten with this system. I really enjoy the simplicity and power these guys have. Thanks for the words to bro!

3 Likes