Might leave BALG and occultism RHP magick ✝

Anybody want to join the Church of Fonz…

3 Likes

:rofl::rofl:

That’s some of the funniest shit I think I’ve ever seen in my entire life

3 Likes

Dude the African ones are even more dramatic and funny…

2 Likes

Just make sure that it’s what your heart truly wants. Growing up I used to be more afraid of Michael and Gabriel than Lucifer. Still am. Not saying they’re bad. It’s kinda like a PTSD feel I get about the angelic weapons.

Also never been a fan of the Catholic church (baptized and raised as one. Confirmed as one. But always been a little witch for as long as I can remember. Think earliest is 4 years.)

Regardless. Purging bad entities from people is admirable. And I will never push someone away from that. Especially since I was saved from a shadow man being bound to me. So do whatever your heart tells you is right.

6 Likes

This is an issue.
You can work on yourself (the gods Daemons and Angels know you need it :neutral_face:) but you have no right to tell others what is right or wrong for them.

8 Likes

:point_up_2:

6 Likes

It better be a better slutty version of a hot nun. :smiling_imp:

6 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

Okay I’ll just say this OP. If it works for you that’s what matters but there is an Egregore going around impersonating Michael spouting dogmatic BS. More than one person on this forum has mentioned it.

I’d suggest you call Michael with his sigil
Sigil-Of-Archangel-Michael-300x173
And see if he says the same things.

This doesn’t sound like him at all to me.

I’m also glad you admitted this

It was tiring :wink:

This is the first time I’ve seen you somewhat serious so don’t be a sheep, don’t just blindly follow something, do the research to make sure this is for you.

6 Likes

I had the same once, very nasty type. I never had problems until i evoke Michael. It was in the thread ‘something slipped through’. Thanks for the Sigil

4 Likes

Do not let anyone sway you from your path, do what you feel is right.

8 Likes

It’s entirely possible that the beings of power ( demons) are pushing him to do this in irder to experience both sides of the spectrum.

This is a bit of an overreaction.

8 Likes

No I do agree lol, Azazel, Belial and Lucifer were all talking at once this morning.
I’m sick so was like “shut up” but decided to put out what they question here.
Azazel doesn’t care, he’s pissed off and “is sitting back with popcorn”.

4 Likes

Prolly from being called a whore.
Can’t say I blame him, TBH.

8 Likes

^^^^^

2 Likes

LHP/RHP might be a matter of taste, but occultism is the ultimate Hotel California. Renounce it all you like, you can never leave…

9 Likes

:rofl:
Love it!

5 Likes

I know it’s Michael because I have used that sigil you posted and felt contact from him…

2 Likes

Well I don’t feel Azazel in my life anymore only the divine light and Michael’s prescence with Michael I have used that sigil you posted and have it kept tuck tight in my wallet along with his name written in Hebrew and feel energy coming from it so I know this is Michael and the divine leading me down this light path… I no longer feel darkness or the physical earth energy you get from demons but light cosmic energy showering down into my crown chakra… if Azazel is mad at me oh well the path of darkness wasn’t for me…

1 Like

The Catholic Church does practice the occult in rituals and is pagan influenced… also in order to join I need to go through inictation rites like RCIA baptism and the like…I’m starting RCIA pretty soon though…

1 Like