Might leave BALG and occultism RHP magick ✝

I have been instense detoxing of dark energy and the demonic forces in my life… I have been working with arch angel and saint Michael who has shown me the light ironic I think… I have also felt the touch of something more holy and divine it’s pushing me towards the Catholic Church I think my calling is to become a father and a demonologist maybe even more ironic an excorcist… I get the angelic vibe of seeing myself in a classic father outfit with the white collar and everything I think my experience with the devil and demons has been for a good reason to lead me into the light and be a force against the darkness… sounds crazy to those on the LHP but for me this is a calling a new purpose…

5 Likes

Out of curiosity, have you thought of doing Enochian magic, since Michael is said to be the creator of the system?

4 Likes

You tend to go to extremes, one erratic path to the next. I think you should (since you are so young) really focus on learning who you are, healing the wounds inside you and learning self love. Deepak Chopra has a lovely series on audio called The Secret of Love (recommend to all you younguns).
Then and only then should you delve into the spiritual and enter into a war that isn’t even yours.

17 Likes

Dude, you know for a fact that I fully respect any choice that you’re going to make. I’m not your dad, I’m not your boyfriend, but seriously, be extremely certain that this is a choice that you are wanting to make and that you’re not being influenced.

The Christian church is pretty scary, lots of secrets that nobody gets to talk about, so be careful. But, if you decide that this is your calling, you decided this is your path working, then I will wholeheartedly support you on my end, just don’t look for me to be a parishioner at your church.

17 Likes

Well it is very ironic I was heavy deep in Satanism the LHP etc and now it’s just a sudden switch and I feel like becoming a priest or a holy man idk…

1 Like

Well I don’t plan on giving little boys fun tickles if that’s what you mean by dark secrets…

1 Like

Yeah, if you did that, I’d feed you to a wood chipper feet first.

9 Likes

You could just explore the RHP without throwing away experiences from the past. People create wars between the two. It’s not the beings themselves.

13 Likes

Deprogramming that Christian dogma is a big part of finally being able to take that power of divinity back from the powers that control us. I just feel like you could explore the Angelic using Enochian magic, and not entangle yourself in man’s dogma and religion.

16 Likes

I’m not even lying, something about this gives me a weird feeling. Something about this just doesn’t seem organic. I highly suggest that you meditate on this.

Think about it for a few days, even maybe a few weeks, meditate on it heavily, and understand that we’ve all been influenced at least at one point or another in our paths.

Or, I could be completely wrong, and the Christian churches were you need to be. Either way, I’ve got your back.

10 Likes

It’s more for the vibe the church gives via it’s light energy and it’s rituals the catholic church is very pagan and occult in it’s practice of ritual…

2 Likes

I even can understand research in the church, but an exorcist?

4 Likes

Well hell man the demons tried getting me to join the Church of Satan multipule times…

3 Likes

Yea… That’s why,

I’m just going to flat out say, you seem confused. But who knows. Perhaps Lucifer and Michael are pushing you into your own trials so that you may grow and learn.

Do you meditate regularly?

5 Likes

Well if I can remove the darkness from myself I can do it for others… plus the hiearchy and benefits of it…

1 Like

In fact I do I did Kundalini recently which could be the cause of this new shift I do chakra meditation as well…

1 Like

@LucifugeAzazel
Nice. What about void meditation? Beyond thought and emotion. Just peaceful existence and awareness?

5 Likes

All the time I always feel the warm glow of peace during it also do OM meditation and chant prayer meditations…

1 Like

Well, if you still feel led to the church after all that, all I can say is good luck. :hugs:

4 Likes

I’ve done the 108 chant meditation chakra meditation and Kundalini feeling energy rise from the root out of the crown in fact I think the Kundalini is the reason for this switch from darkness to light…

1 Like