Might leave BALG and occultism RHP magick ✝

Hmm, I see. Well perhaps the raising of that energy caused some conflicts to rise to the surface, and this path is your chance to deal with those.

3 Likes

Ignore our wisdom then.

I hope you find salvation in the arms of your chosen religion as you are lulled back into complacence.

I’mma hush now…

9 Likes

Yeah I think thats the reason for this… plus being honest I think I was just trying to be edgy with the demonic work and Satanism I think I’ve always been RHP but was doing LHP for the repect and fear it gives…

1 Like

@anon50363245
Sometimes we just have to bump our heads a bit… :upside_down_face:

@LucifugeAzazel
I can’t blame you for that. I just still would caution you to refrain from entering a man-made hierarchy when dealing with any spiritual wisdom and truth. Michael has built a system of progression to get to know ourselves and our power. Just seems the logical choice to find answers on spiritual topics from the spirits themselves, rather than through the lens of a system meant to control us.

But don’t mind me. I just can’t in good conscience stop myself from saying these things. It is ultimately your choice of course. I do hope you come back and share with us your journey.

4 Likes

I believe even Jesus said that we are gods and that Lucifer is the ruler of earth… I know all religion is more cult like these days but I don’t vibe anything bad in store for me if I join the Church the Catholic Church takes awhile to join anyway as you have to study theology and the rituals… hey at least I am not joining Scientology and giving them thousands of dollars to rank my lvl up… Hail Xenu!!

220px-South_Park_Xenu

5 Likes

Why not be a Grey Jedi, using both Light and Darkness. I see no reason to pick sides “either this or that”. But that is just my opinion, being depolarized

6 Likes

It’s either the dark side of the force or the way of the Jedi… the path of the Jedi is calling me…

1 Like

I respect your choice, i was part of a catholic family and still pray regularly, honestly i had no problems with it and even considered being a holy man(before my transition) myself and keep my crucifix on me still, i haven’t done angel magick though, and well the point is if you want to do this i find no reason to not to, it really is nice and i fully support you.

4 Likes

Angel magick is great you can do it separate as well high or white magick has a lot of cosmic spiritual power…

2 Likes

If this is this man’s Will, leave him to his choice.

6 Likes

But if you want to be an Exorcist join Bob Larson, you can earn a lot of money and have some fun: 3.40 - 3.45:

Sorry we have to have a bit fun here :wink:

3 Likes

Also ha ha have you seen The Nun yet…

3 Likes

Dude that’s all staged shitty acting etc lol…

2 Likes

Haha no, but maybe ill go become a nun :joy:

3 Likes

No, he is serious :wink:

2 Likes

There was a guy selling pieces of the original cross for 20.99 to dumb suckers lol…

1 Like

just don’t be one of those hot slutty nuns…

3 Likes

Damn there goes my plans…

4 Likes

Catholic school girl is still a popular fetish…

2 Likes

Hey, now i have a better plan lol :joy:

2 Likes