Message for the Homeless and Poor

All i can say try be open to any opportunity that comes along even if dont think it will work go with your heart

2 Likes

Oh I’ve been open in the past to anything, I do mean anything, even housekeeping hotel work, but I’m not longer able to do it, my health is so bad now. My heart is now with my writing and art, if either of those doesn’t pan out then I’m really stuck for options, as in run out of. Thanks for the suggestion MATT1976.

1 Like

I’m sorry to hear that! It’s a horrible situation, and I’m not sure what to say, maybe people will be able to help a little with this.

Sending hugs, and I hope you get good luck that outweighs all that bad. :sunny:

1 Like

Aye, thank you, it is the way it is always has been, lack of education isn’t helping there either, although I have a degree in commercial art and am a trained bus driver etc… the art is all I can do or handle now. Plus writing poetry, am trying to branch out to essays but haven’t got there yet. I’m on Quora and have posted a lot there, but not too much this month due to National Poetry Month ongoing. Haha. I do try to keep busy to the point Im giving myself migraines. Oh well. C’est la vie!! Thanks for stopping by to comment. <3
Oh and I’m on Deviantart dot com too. http://digitopian.deviantart.com.

1 Like

Um well if writting is your thing have you tryed blogging or utube
Also mabey try invoke Cluaneck ive work with him still do you may be surprised
Dont fear asking him to judge you ether he will show you honestly what need change to succeed

2 Likes

Huge load of money spells here, some may be helpful to you?

This may also help:

3 Likes

I am not great with essays and ideas for such is beyond my scope or ability as per blogging. I’m best with poetry, as my mother was also a poet. I’ve been wanting to do youtube for ages but don’t have a microphone so that is a bust there. I am doing so many things I don’t spend enough time on the writing, as i get bogged down with too much mundane stuff. Now that I’m done with NPM I’ll be more into those essays, learning how to write them as I’ve forgotten all that from school days. lol I used to be good at them but now I’m like a scared kid that forgot his homework. >.< I don’t know that being, Cluaneck, so I’ll have to google him first. If it is a demon I’m afraid I won’t be going there. I know, I’m a wuss about that as I had some dreadful experiences as a kid and an adult. I’ll think on it though. Thank you.

2 Likes

Thanks I’ll check them out. :smiley:

2 Likes

Wish you luck but there is always a way just got find it dont lose heart keep fighting

2 Likes

Thanks, fighting is about all I ever do, though some days I wanna scream. Yikes!

1 Like

I made a post listing ways to get on top of your schedule below, it’s helpful whether someone is doing hectic career building, or struggling with challenges and not in work, so please give that a look, if you feel more in control you may find your creativity flows more freely:

^ Don’t be put off by the title, nothing I describe is demonic in nature, just practical techniques. :smiley:

Also I sent you a PM with some stuff in that has helped me and may help you too. :sunny:

2 Likes

Truly an ounce of control goes a long way. Will do all I can. peace :vulcan_salute:t3:

2 Likes

well I’m basically homeless and thinking about giving up suicide etc I am very poor only have government EBT money and being taken in by my mother who has anxiety and depression I also have depression and even with Magick help from the gods and demons I still just seek out death decay destruction chaos and negative situations basically just crave death escape from the physical human body… i know the spirits want me to be strong survive evolve and be a God in my own kingdom but I feel like giving up quitting not doing anything and just waiting for death not really writing this for anyone to read since this thread is dead but its how I feel life death Magick nature everything seems pointless meaningless useless and empty…even with newfound spirituality gods and Magick I still feel like a nihilist

2 Likes

Yeah… if you renounce the world it will renounce you back far harder and just basically do what you want. :wink:

3 Likes

I can’t escape nihilism I try guys I speak with the spirits meditate read to gain knowledge try and enjoy being alive take walks out in nature eat good food pet animals hug my mother and yet I still say fuck all of this fuck the world the spirits fuck life and fuck death its all shit pointless and nothing has true value or meaning… even death means nothing…:skull::gun:

2 Likes

Talk to someone. Like a psychiatrist or a mentor of some kind. Or even a spiritual figure that will listen and not judge you.

1 Like

I’m homeless and I still work. . . . … In a sense the town is my home, which pisses of the millionaires. that I own more then they do. I don’t have delusions of grandeur, I don’t succumb to the illusion of grandeur. I have many friends, most whom I could ask for help, and in some cases I do if I’m in a funk. I am more free than most on the streets, but I force that freedom by working. Some advice for anyone capable of working who is on the street, don’t waste your time, would you rather sit with a sign for 5 hours, once in awhile you will absolutely have great luck doing this. But in the end what you get out of it is money, but what you get out of working is money training experience and exercise. I’m not trying to sound like a motivational speaker on the topic! I’m in a transitional phase, so I see little things that I’m doing that are working, and decided to share it here. Also

Last thing if you are homeless, get a storage unit, not to sleep in, so you don’t have to carry your entire life with you every single day. It helps SO much.

4 Likes

Demons will help and motivate anyone more than a church or mosque ever will. I’m starting my journey and I’ll call Lucifer soon.

1 Like

Surprisingly enough, even after everything I’ve been through in my life, the several years I spent homeless was one of, if not the most, spiritually transformative times of my life. And it led me to a lot of places I thought I could never accomplish. Perhaps most importantly was guiding me to find peace within myself. Which was one of the most empowering things I’ve achieved. Growing to accept things and properly understand the duality of every situation, and learning to look at things from more than just my perspective. It was a really important part of my journey. And as I explain it now to “normal” people “The power in not giving a fuck” which is funny sounding but it was quite a struggle for peace and letting go and learning to accept and adapt was harder than many things I’ve done before. But now I’m on my own got a place and seem to be inspiring my close friends to pursue what they want in life (including Magik) by “not giving a fuck” (also not holding onto things that are not necessary) I’m not sure how to properly inpart words of encouragement to those struggling, but I know that everything has a reason for happening

2 Likes

This post continues to inspire me.

2 Likes