Meow's Magickal Meanderings

@dagar

I’m not touching the manipulation section of your comment, I have a really unhealthy relationship with it and am not interested in conversation about it with people I don’t have a long-standing or intimate relationship.

You comment about “commitment,” however, I have thoughts on. I fundamentally disagree with your view on it, respectfully.

I think this is a compelling statement on its own. But, you’ve paired it with something that is not like enough for it to be comparable. I’ll explain.

These sentences are not about employment, neither is anything in my journal post you responded to. So, while I find your comment on employment and equal or fair exchange compelling, I see no relation whatsoever to this quote. Your logic gap is too wide to cross on this.

Fundamentally, I disagree with you here. I have plenty of relationships with people who either give or take more that are respectful, loving, and healthy.

It’s also incredibly unreasonable to say that the people worthy of one’s time are those that give more (“give you back as much, if not more”), that’s a very high double standard. And I do believe that it is both selfish and toxic to act in way that aligns with your statement on this.

7 Likes

Firstly, I apologize for overstepping any boundaries in my responses to you, that was not what I intended and I will endeavor to avoid it in the future.

I have a tendency to get overzealous in my effort to get my point across and I do understand how the way I phrased it was subpar.

To be clear, I am referring to differences of effort and care here. Again, my communication was not the best here so I do apologize. I have experienced relationships where i cared deeply about a person only to be dropped the second I inconvenienced them. I see that as an unacceptable use of my energy and care. I don’t think it’s unreasonable to expect that in a relationship that I invest time and emotion into.

I don’t know what came across in my comment but it clearly wasn’t what I intended. I apologize for the miscommunication. And any offense I caused as well. Hopefully this cleared some things up.

5 Likes

No offense, it’s a forum. We get to disagree about things :slight_smile: I just happen to not have the same views as you on this topic.

5 Likes

Your last post was #72.

Goetics are watching you my friend :smiling_imp::smiling_imp:

4 Likes

Oh fuck.

Oh no.

They’ll think I’ve betrayed them.

Whatever will I do.

Hopefully some incense and rituals will suffice.

3 Likes

Haha i meant you’ve got the 72’s attention now, a very good place to be at.

4 Likes

That is very true. I was just talking about this a week ago with some friends. The church or any religion for that matter is a form of magic, the ritual of the mass is very powerful I’d you are sensible to it. But the stations of the cross in my opinion have a bit more power in regards to energy shifts/magick.

Yes lent is a time of renewal, usually associated with the spring equinox and its “pagan” counterparts, so it is very. Kemal to feel this energy during this time. Spring equinox is paving the way for summer solstice which marks the triumph of Sol Invictus vs the dark.

Loved your post!

5 Likes

@Vince, Yes!! Thanks for sharing some pagan stuff!! It really is amazing the entanglement of Church and paganism. And I love writing and speaking about it (mostly to piss of Christians).

And when I say entanglement I mean for the most part “theft and subjugation”. But I will admit that seasons and their energy simply is what it is as well.

4 Likes

This was a pleasure to read. Such a lovely entry.

Look forward to reading more about your journey :bouquet:

4 Likes

Damn. I’m at the doctor’s right now but I’ve always resonated with Jesus so I’ll have to read this more, I might Even think about talking to him again someday.

2 Likes

Hello everyone!

As at least some of you have seen, I’ll be leaving the forum for now. I’m going to continue with the work I’ve been writing about of course.

If you’re interested in talking, my PMs are still open, although I’ll be checking less regularly as I won’t be as active (meaning I’m still planning on reading some people’s posts, but I won’t be commenting or posting myself).

I’d just really like to say thank you so much to everyone who commented meaningfully on my thread(s). You’ve all been amazing to know and practice alongside. I hope to communicate more with you all in the future should the opportunity arise. Thanks everyone!!

6 Likes

I didn’t realise when you said you were leaving, you actually not leaving at all :D. Ok nice!

To save you the temptation to break your vow of silence this thread is now closed.

2 Likes