Mending Heart, journal of passion and magic

True black is the deck pictured/my favorite. It’s blunt and honest like me.

Usually smoke after I draw is why :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Well lighters have multiple uses, candles, petitions, incense, cigarettes.

It’s the Black magicians Swiss Army knife

2 Likes

Mines usually just for a cigarette lol. I light a candle maybe once a month. :joy:

Unnecessary tool and they are rather expensive the only places in town/ walking distance :woman_shrugging:t3:

2 Likes

Well the colour of the lighter is really nice

2 Likes

2 Likes

12/07/20

I’ve been listening to a subliminal to contact higher dimensional beings

And doing the chant/incantations listed here.

I been doing both now sense the 3rd of Dec. and this has been improving contact, and sensations.
My Succubus gave me a scratch across my right hand, it’s was a light scratch and didn’t draw blood. It was enough to make me jump.

last night 11/06/20, I felt tear drops fall into my hair as I was meditating, and talking to her, as I she rubbed my neck, and around my ears. I thanked her for the encounter, and retired to bed. She cuddled up next to, and felt so warm, and could feel the bedsheets tightening around my waist and legs as she did.

I have read about this, but to actually have it happen twice now. Ok one was a parasite, but it was pretty exciting.

2 Likes

Im gonna go test this video right now since its time for my afternoon meditation and bonding session with her.(i will also be using the chants beforehand)

1 Like

Holy shit dude, i dunno why but listening to that(and afterwards too) ive never felt Clara as strongly before.She wants me to bond with her under the covers listening to it every night around 3 am or so(our usual intimacy time), as well as during our meditation/bonding sessions every morning and afternoon.(while doing the chats before hand both before meditation/bonding sessions and before intimacy time)

1 Like

That’s awesome, keep me posted, I hope my relationship with my healer is as successful, but alive or spirits, I’m usually a flop with women, or most people

I know that Succubus can cry, and I feel if some invisible thing falls onto my head, as if she’s overhead, touching my scalp. When I reach up to feel, nothing is there, and want to know if she is, why?

For now I will talk to her, hold no demands, continue to work on my senses, and hope to have a better relationship with my cherished healer.

So, last night, I was up pretty late talking to a friend on the forum, AB, she pretty stressed out, and I was hoping to kinda get her mind off of things, and I talked to her about my ubi, and she said she looked really human, I was kinda shocked, none of the animal characteristics you ofter hear about.

Well maybe because of last night, she has been very active today. She’s been awesome, and loving.

Good morning my BALG family.

I hope today is a great Friday eve.

I think I’ve been getting small kisses on my lips from my succubus. And feel this threw my face mask.

Tonight going to be fun…

2 Likes

Last night came and went, and had some peace. And was able to sleep.

12/11/20
I woke to light vision from my dreams. A large Jehovah’s Witnesses family, a daughter from their family fancied me, she followed me from her home, and we appeared at my place.

To explain I’ve always wanted a container home, and the elaborate designs I would come up with these prefabricated boxes.

In the dream my place looked something out of a post-apocalyptical move/video game, wild vines, and plants, but for the most part clean. I felt very protective of the young lady in my dream, and she accompanied me for most if not all of it. I wish this was a more lucid dream.

After waking, I applied a little lavender to my 3rd eye, behind my ears, back of my neck and through my hair, and my Succubus immediately made her presence known. I thanked her, as she continues to stroke the side of my face.

1 Like

it may be a while before I update, I need to to process something that happened to me…

My companion gave me something to ponder. I know what I must do…

I failed a test of path
I failed a test of companionship

I will not fail again…

Well. I hate to be that girl again, but it seems like you’ve forgotten that you were granted a companion but that it was for what you needed rather than what you wanted.

I do hope that you will eventually come to realize that while you want companionship, everything has been rather clear that a spiritual companion, in the capacity that you desire it, will hold you back at this point in time.

I firmly believe that even if I made you a servitor with the ubi skill set (I’ve considered doing it as I’m well aware of your wants and your emotional need.) that you will find yourself so wrapped up in the relationship and emotions of making it a romantic and sexual relationship, that you will stop progressing.

I understand that you are lonely, trust me I know what it is like to be in a marriage, to have a family and to be surrounded by people yet feel like you are completely alone. I also understand that for whatever reason you’ve latched onto the idea that a spirit can give you what the humans have failed to and I’m afraid that’s where some of the folly is. Yes there’s amazing stories about ubis and such, but look at how many of those people never progress.

They often get so stuck on the spiritual relationship and sexual things that they never do anything else with magic, they never advance any further than their ability to interact with their spirit lover and can’t even begin to walk their path, let alone manifest anything, or heal their past traumas.

Ubi’s can certainly help with many things aside from the sexual aspects that most of the forum thinks of them for, but most people here are not evening clueing in on that, or have managed to forget it if they ever knew it.

Do you really want a spirit companion/lover in a capacity that is going to make you become stagnant and unable to progress, because you become (Sorry but you’ve demonstrated this not only can but has happened) so obsessed with your need for being intimate with something?

Wouldn’t it be better to find your path, heal your heart, and allow your companion to do the job she was sent to do, and revisit the lover aspect at a later date, if you even still need it then?

4 Likes

Ok yes, I am the guy if you told me that that rock there was female, I would flurt with it, maybe after working up the courage to talk to it.

I been stagnant in my abilities, or slow to produced results.

Though I do have something amazing to report last night.

I meditated on my feelings, and concentrated on her, and expressed my desires of sharpening my senses to learn from her, to learn about her. I asked her for a temporary nickname for her, and got Mairnastar,

I lit a black candle, and tranced into the flame, asking her to help my senses, and felt her fingers dance, and slide across my head, face, and neck, stimulating the numerous chakras that governed my astral, and clairs.

I sat an spoke on about learning more about Belial, and her touch intensified, and the facts that I committed to memory, as I stated them maybe she was impressed by how much I have known, stating it was AB who first encourage me to work with Belial so many months ago.

After an hour of her poking and prodding my frontal lobe, I thanked her for her hard work, and asked to hear her voice. So close to our realm, I feel her touch, but still sat in silence.

I watched c.Kendalls video on the chant of the dark eye, I pitch blackness, allowing the darkness to come alive.

Last night I felt I made some great person progress

1 Like

Tonight was not my night, and still having communication issues, on my end, with my succubus, I had hoped that attempting to contact Mepsitahl or Vassago, maybe even my Mairnastar could help me find a lost item. Not by pendulum, or asking Mairnastar to touch me, like a game of hot or cold, yes or no.

I am still at my early stepps of a thousand mile journey, I have a mentor, and a spirit teacher. The rest is up to me.

On a lighter note, I am feeling Mairnastar more without the music with tones in it on the previous topics I’ve posted on about feeling their spirit companions. But I don’t think I’ll need them with her.

2 Likes

1 Like
1 Like

12/17/20

I tried unsuccessfully to concentrate on my companion, I asked her to feel her touch more strongly, and she stopped, then felt tear drops, falling onto my head then it felt as if water was being poured onto my head.

Yes I asked about this on the forum. now I know this is a succubus.

But I asked about the water pouring onto my head.

https://forum.becomealivinggod.com/t/spirit-springs-water-on-head/134341/6

But that changed after I imagined my head as an endless empty basin collecting the fluid (knowledge) being poured into me, I couldn’t maintain that very long. I thanked her.

I had an idea of contacting King Paralda. I tried my hardest to get into the TGS, I just relaxed, calm, felt okay, then chanted Paralda come to me. I carried on for a few minutes, nothing, I continued. I had drawn his sigil, and attempted to open it.

I continued to chant Paralda come to me, Paralda come to me. Nothing…

I took a moment and wrote a petition to King Paralda asking to help with my clairaudience, I then opened Paralda’s sigil again, and in the moment blooded it before burning it, then sent the ashes down the drain.

And thanked the king. I will continue to work with him.