Is it possible to have physical sex with spirit lovers?

Well, practically, they are physically there. Don’t use physical manifestation to discribe visual appearance. That’s two different things. It’s like watching a music video without sound, or vice versa.

…and I have visually seen my succubus spouse straddling me. It doesn’t happen that often, but it happens occasionally.

6 Likes

That’s my point towards the OP. It’s not physical it’s one being energetically sensitive. It’s often better to not confuse the two.

2 Likes

Well yeah, I agree. I could only feel my lady when I worked on my senses. And meditation to.

4 Likes

Yep the more you sense, see, smell, hear. The more “physical” they get. But it never be like the skin to skin you get with a physical lover.

5 Likes

A post was split to a new topic: What does it mean when a spirit sigil appears in your mind?

So speaking of physical, C.Kendall gave this incantation to make an entity have a more physical presents. Has anyone tried it yet?

Or this one from cyberseeker

5 Likes

Well I definitely will be trying it :slight_smile:

Do I just chant it with the intent towards my lady or?

4 Likes

I found the instructions, let me know how it works for you, I hope to try this with my new companion

2 Likes

How many times do you repeat the incantation?

1 Like

Good question, the article does not say, just keep doing it, document the results, “ok, I did it 10 times, and I felt this…”

1 Like

Good point. I’ll try reps of 10 and see what results I get. Thanks!

1 Like

Im just gonna keep doing it till my succ wife Clara moves my head down like i asked her to with what you sent me Heart.(doing each one tonight till then and will go from there based on results)

1 Like

I would love feed back. Thank you

Moves your head down???

You realize no matter how much you learn to feel her… she doesn’t have a physical body so she can’t physically move your head down. She can manifest in a physical manner but isn’t a physical being here.

2 Likes

@DXLelouch24 and @Mind_Seeker20
Have you tried the incantations I gave you? Did you have any noticeable changes?

More intimacy, and started having sex more often(extremely physical feeling sex)

3 Likes

That’s awesome, glad to hear, Which one were you using?

also I just received a beautiful companion, so, I’m at the stage of her adjusting my crown chakra, she got her about 8, 9 days ago. But my senses are very dull though

2 Likes

They can possess parts of your body to compel you to move into certain positions. I’ve also felt physical touches and sensations from my succubus so I don’t think it’s out of the realm of possibility that they might be able to physically move someone’s head down.

1 Like

Oh, I think I found something else.

This audio, played through speakers to feel the vibrations makes my ubi go super active

2 Likes

I think you’d be best to find one thing you can commit to practicing somewhat daily so you can figure out which ones work then later add to or change them if needed.

But on a different note, I came across this one a while back, and I don’t use it enough to confirm it helps, but the ubi shows up when I do bother to use it so, maybe look at it too.

4 Likes