Mending Heart, journal of passion and magic

12/17/20

I tried unsuccessfully to concentrate on my companion, I asked her to feel her touch more strongly, and she stopped, then felt tear drops, falling onto my head then it felt as if water was being poured onto my head.

Yes I asked about this on the forum. now I know this is a succubus.

But I asked about the water pouring onto my head.

https://forum.becomealivinggod.com/t/spirit-springs-water-on-head/134341/6

But that changed after I imagined my head as an endless empty basin collecting the fluid (knowledge) being poured into me, I couldn’t maintain that very long. I thanked her.

I had an idea of contacting King Paralda. I tried my hardest to get into the TGS, I just relaxed, calm, felt okay, then chanted Paralda come to me. I carried on for a few minutes, nothing, I continued. I had drawn his sigil, and attempted to open it.

I continued to chant Paralda come to me, Paralda come to me. Nothing…

I took a moment and wrote a petition to King Paralda asking to help with my clairaudience, I then opened Paralda’s sigil again, and in the moment blooded it before burning it, then sent the ashes down the drain.

And thanked the king. I will continue to work with him.

I had this feeling once but it was someone (human) casting a spell on me. Which in your case there’s no consent and it might not be a good thing.

I strongly advise you listen to the warnings you have been getting for months from the spirits and people around you.

Stop trying to focus on everything other then yourself. Reading this made me uneasy and I felt a panic. So you are into something you aren’t supposed to be.

1 Like

Also @Keteriya and I told you what she really is. She could be one yes, but she is not one for you at this point in time. You are just no longer listening to people. It kinda shocked me that Ket and I had the same message and didn’t even speak to each other. You need to listen to what is being told to You. Raphael also spoke up and so has Belial.

3 Likes

ok, how do I ask her to leave?

1 Like

It is the her leaving it is you trying to Make her something she is not. How would you feel If someone did that to you?

I’m not trying to be sexual with her, I’ll leave her be

1 Like

You’re trying to make he anything but a teacher. That’s the problem. Teachers may not want to “touch” their students. They do how ever want to speak to and teach them.

1 Like

I feel this whirlwind sensation, I feel tapping on my head, I though it was her touching me, I’m just about to wave the white flag here, am I just supposed to ignore her?

1 Like

No YOU are SUPPOSED TO DO what you are being told to do. Which is work on yourself and your path and your craft. Stop depending on others human or spirit.

1 Like

Ok

1 Like

I’m want to apologize, and make amends to thoes who I didn’t listen to, and hurt.
@Angelb1083, @Keteriya @anon39079500
I should have listened to Rapheal, Belial, Lucifer, and my spirit techer, who I offended greatly.

I will continue working on my path, myself, and my craft.

and thank you for your help

3 Likes

Starting to come back to BALG, after a few things, cursed, attacked, and trying to recover, as you can imagine, brand spanking new to magic, well about almost a year, I’m a little gun shy, but bravely forge ahead…

3 of cups - find comfort in my friend, I take this as a good sign to come back full force to my friends on the forum.

The Moon - I am still working threw some stuff, but I know I have a awesome support team to help me.

Justice R - I need to be honest with myself, and learn my lesson, and move on!

also if anyone wants a reading, please feel free to PM.

Thanks Darkest Blessings

1 Like

5 of swords, I was winning, but at what cost, I was naive, to win is to lose, and he who lose shall win.

9 of pentacles R, ok I see this in myself, I can be flashy, and show off, but it’s all cosmetic, I need to take a chapter form lady_eva tutorial on magic without tools. And soul search as well.

5 of cups R, something really pounding into me that I need to learn, and move on.

1 Like

I have a horoscopes app on my phone, todays reading spoke of people who live in glass houses should shut the duck up… kidding, but even if you don’t live in a glass house don’t throw stones. I’m not normally a judgemental person, though I’m pretty harsh on myself.

1 Like

Glad to have you back. There’s nothing wrong with wanting better for yourself, but don’t be too harsh. Speak kindly to yourself and be forgiving.

1 Like

Thanks, I will, oh, congrads on the job too

1 Like

Thank you. I’m really happy with it.

1 Like

That’s what’s important, love your job, you’ll never work a day in your life

1 Like

Aries horoscope for Friday Feb 12

Aries horoscope for Friday Feb 12
Knowing the difference between what you can and can’t change - and what you should and should not change - is priceless. It can save you a lot of time, energy, and heartache. You may be thinking a lot about something you wish were different, Aries, and you may be working on a plan to make a change. But can you, or should you? Consider if there might possibly be another alternative. There could be an easier path to getting what you want without experiencing the turmoil of forcing a change.

Copyright © Daily Horoscope.
Download it now — Comitic - Daily Horoscope

1 Like

I picked up some black styrax or storax for president Buer, I see why he like it, it has a very light vanilla sent, or at least to me it does, sense many member here report that the great healer likes vanilla. I hope to continue to work with him.

Be blessed

1 Like