Memoirs of a goddess

2 Likes
2 Likes
2 Likes
1 Like
1 Like

Listen up you fat ass lazy alcoholic mother fucker, getting in my bussiness is a big mistake.

Now my sights are set on you and I got just the trick. I know Setā€™s itching to try those lethal white fire infused ā€¦ hornets on steroids. . Coming at you from the inside out.

giphy

5 Likes

I donā€™t think I fit in here any more.

I feel rejected.
:v:

2 Likes

Most people donā€™t get a LOT of interaction on their journals. :thinking:

Whatā€™s next with your magickal stuff? :smiley:

4 Likes

Think I was just feeling sad. I get that way sometimes.

Iā€™m still working with Set. Making an army. Not sure why he wants one :thinking:

And he has the thing he was looking for. Itā€™s back in place but itā€™s weird ā€¦

The veil is so super thin but I see from the other side when I look through it.

I think I know about locations. But Im not sure what would be the out come.

Checking in on my butterfly. Sheā€™s precious. I worry about her until I remember who she is and then Im just like ā€¦ sheā€™s fine you canā€™t have those two as ā€œgodparentsā€ and not be badass :joy::smiling_imp: :butterfly:
They named her and she has black hair.

There is also a place like a huge library with this man. He has a long white beard he says heā€™s the record keeper or a librarian of sorts. Thereā€™s this big golden book he wants me to read.
But I look at it and the pages are blank :thinking:

I feel like im suppose to say whatā€™s in the book but that feels strange. There are many other books there too and scrolls. The whole place has a misty or foggy feel to it.

Do you know of this place or who the man is?

4 Likes

Maybe you are supposed to fill it? Just a random thought.

2 Likes

Better safe than sorry.

1 Like
3 Likes

How the hell are you gonna use a goddess against herself :thinking:

I mean Iā€™m not stupid. And the fact that yall even thought that would work is ludicrous.

Iā€™m out. Suckers :lollipop:

1 Like

And donā€™t ever in your life call me a demon again.
Remember those ā€œdemonsā€ you evoke and invoke and command have plans of their own and theyā€™ve had enough of this shit.

1 Like

Uh oh they spaghettios is fixing to get burnt.

1 Like

Canā€™t get a word in edge wise cause know it alls are always in the way.

1 Like

So I post the truth and it gets flagged this how BALG treats me

@Lady_Eva delate all my pictures and my account

1 Like

WHAT!!!? What got flagged?

My butterfly files got flagged as spam when all I did was explain what it meant. I hate this place I hate it so much ā€¦tell the truth and they attack you for it

1 Like

How do you know it got flagged? It doesnā€™t show as flagged to me. Usually you donā€™t know something is flagged unless enough people do it that the content becomes hidden.